KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Help me, I'm melting!

Help me, I'm melting!
Started by: Supa

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Zereil
Scoundrel

It always appear whilst in England where ever I go it is the perfect climate for Vampires. The skky is always so clouded over that there is no way near enough sun shine to present any danger. Anyway what movies have you done? I'm interested I act a bit but not as a career I did a play version of the Breakfast club recently. I'm just interested in others success'

Old Post Jul 13th, 2001 02:48 PM
Zereil is currently offline Click here to Send Zereil a Private Message Find more posts by Zereil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
freeq

sad

Success seems to fade when you hang out here a lot...

Old Post Jul 13th, 2001 03:23 PM
freeq is currently offline Click here to Send freeq a Private Message Find more posts by freeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zereil
Scoundrel

In what regard do you mean that success fails?

Old Post Jul 13th, 2001 03:36 PM
Zereil is currently offline Click here to Send Zereil a Private Message Find more posts by Zereil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
freeq

sad

Just look at me. How much worse can success fade away?

Old Post Jul 13th, 2001 07:21 PM
freeq is currently offline Click here to Send freeq a Private Message Find more posts by freeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Sorry, Dr. Who a sitcom? Huh? Like that screwball comedy Star Trek, I suppose, and the keenly observed satire that was Battlestar Galactica, and the great grand-daddy of all comedy movies Star Wars.

I think you will find tha they are all, in fact, sci-fi and not sitcom.

Red Dwarf, on the other hand, was ACTUALLY both, and Clinton liked it. Hmm... is that a good thing or not? Regardless, like it or not you have to admit that it was better than the two pilots they made for US versions...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 14th, 2001 12:08 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

Dr Who boring now where did I leave my scarf rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Jul 14th, 2001 12:10 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Even more boring if you think it is a comedy.

But then, myself to Finti on sci-fi is like JO to Finti on music...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 14th, 2001 12:17 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

I dont find Dr Who funny it sure as hell no comedy. Talking about Babylon 5 again Ush? big grin

Old Post Jul 14th, 2001 12:28 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Bab 5 rules! New series coming!

But that Dr. Who isn't a comedy was somewhat my point.

BtVS

Old Post Jul 14th, 2001 12:29 AM
finti

No the act of a delusional curly guy with a giant scarf and lousy robots aint funny at all, New Series of Bab 5 oh my .. yippee roll eyes (sarcastic) Guess you like Blakes 7 as well Ush

Old Post Jul 14th, 2001 12:31 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yes I do, as you know full well as we have had this conversation before...

Hmm, where is the new series of Space: Above and Beyond... oh! There isn't one, is there?

BtVS

Old Post Jul 14th, 2001 12:33 AM
finti

he he he Ush, guess I missed the last episode of that show how did it end?
You memeory serves you well Ush, bury your memory deep down Ush. They do you credit but could be made to serve Gundy and queeq

Old Post Jul 14th, 2001 12:40 AM
Gundark
Mayhem

I liked Dr. Who. And Hitchiker's.....

What about Space 1999 ? That was meat and potatoes for its time.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2001 12:55 AM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
freeq

sad

Ah, the good old days....

Old Post Jul 14th, 2001 01:05 AM
finti

JW the self realisation was a joke roll eyes (sarcastic) even though it might have been the truth big grin
I used to live in Arkansas and they dont put the Texan to highly there, go Razorbacks smokin' rolling on floor laughing big grin

Old Post Jul 14th, 2001 04:25 AM
Jameous Woodshire

Like I said, I still dont get what the self realisation was. I knew it was some sort of joke, but obviously not a very good one wink laughing out loud

I've worked on 4 low budget films, nothing near the massave budget that Breakfast Club had big grin Most of the crew and actors havent been payed, so dont expect to get rich right away in the biz. smile

finti, that was great news you picked up from the folks that live in the last state in the union. big grin Of course they hate Texas, its jelousy. smokin'

How did this get so waaaaaaaay off topic confused

Old Post Jul 14th, 2001 05:33 AM
Jameous Woodshire is currently offline Click here to Send Jameous Woodshire a Private Message Find more posts by Jameous Woodshire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Don't worry Jameous...its supposed to be off topic at this point. We're fine, we're all fine here now thank you. How are you ?

Old Post Jul 14th, 2001 05:45 AM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jameous Woodshire

wink

Were sending a squad up. Who is this? Whats your operating number!?!

Happy birthday Gundy! I hope you have fun. smokin'

Old Post Jul 14th, 2001 06:30 AM
Jameous Woodshire is currently offline Click here to Send Jameous Woodshire a Private Message Find more posts by Jameous Woodshire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keokiswahine
Confusion

Happy Birthday, Gundy. Have a maitai on me. smokin'

Old Post Jul 14th, 2001 11:26 AM
keokiswahine is currently offline Click here to Send keokiswahine a Private Message Find more posts by keokiswahine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
freeq

Reporting in from Pennsylvania. We're having a ball over here. Gundy doesn't look like she's turning **, more like... 18.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2001 10:48 PM