KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » linds is the greatest

linds is the greatest
Started by: kezie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
silver_tears

then dont come here some of us like itstick out tongue
and its not like we dont post elsewhere i post like everywhere i jus like it here big grin

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 09:22 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fitch
Free

as you wish backfire......just expressed my opinion,but still as this thread is part of the whole forum it makes us interested....

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 09:23 PM
Fitch is currently offline Click here to Send Fitch a Private Message Find more posts by Fitch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

quote:
Originally posted by BackFire349
its off topic, thats what its for, i dont understand the big deal, if you peopl dont like it then why come in and ***** about it? doesnt make a lick of sense

because it has an effect upon the other sections here, bf.
this section strays KMC away from it's original topic and turns it into no more than a silly chatroom.
The gdf was really good enough..i still like it.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 09:24 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

well i dont understand why some people are so hell bent on getting the place shut down when it doesnt HAVE to effect them in anyway, they know this place is for nonsese, that is why its called the off topic forum, its for foolishness. there is no need to shut it down and ruin for the people who enjoy it

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 09:25 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

do u notice though that most member like it here i mean this place gets the most traffic so apparently it is doing sumthing big grin

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 09:26 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

it's because you are here wink

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 09:26 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

it hasnt effected other forums at all that ive noticed, they are all basically the same as they have always been. if thye have changed at all its just because of the sudden popularity of the site, which in no way is connected to the off topic forum. simply coincidence.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 09:27 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fitch
Free

the most traffic of two character posts...but anyway.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 09:27 PM
Fitch is currently offline Click here to Send Fitch a Private Message Find more posts by Fitch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

Wow who thinks this is just funny?

Lindsay doesn't like being called names like Airhead Kezie, if you haven't noticed, you don't get a second chance to be her friend.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 09:28 PM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

Well this is great, a thread made for me by the person who has called me an airhead like 50+ times has turned into a "why the OTF should get closed" thread

Its my opinion that post counts dont matter, the amount of time you have been a part of KMC and what you have contributed to it does. I love the OTF as everyone knows because its a good place to be really social and make lots of friends. Afterall, we all share a common interest: MOVIES

LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Simple thing, don't like it? don't come. Stay, or stray! easy don'y you think? even if it DOES make high post counts, well, raz DID make the word game, and that is just 1 word, and he runs the place. THERE! now that this is settled, kill the thread.

Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kezie

hey

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 09:29 PM
kezie is currently offline Click here to Send kezie a Private Message Find more posts by kezie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fitch
Free

indeed,but I really don't see that topic around here...wink

wicker_man
V.2

Hey Linds congratz on your own thread.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

this is the forum where topics are allowed to go off topic. read teh synopsis of the forum under its name. it says "the board where basically anything goes" so knowing that thats what this board is for, i dont understand why you simply cant just stay away from it if you hate it so.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 09:30 PM
Fitch
Free

quote:
Originally posted by Crash_Overload
Simple thing, don't like it? don't come. Stay, or stray! easy don'y you think? even if it DOES make high post counts, well, raz DID make the word game, and that is just 1 word, and he runs the place. THERE! now that this is settled, kill the thread.

still need to know more until speaking about the Word Game wink
That's from the begining as a tradition here.

silver_tears

she doesnt even want it its a pathetic suck up attempt stick out tongue

Dexx
wingless

hey..i kind of guessed the opinion of those who do want it to stay...
AS i said...i hope it's being discussed.
because really.....we have messengers for all of this chit chat and nonsense....all the threads i see here are basicaly the same.
i mean don't you ppl get bored? erm

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 09:31 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fitch
Free

NO! it's fun ! wacko

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 09:32 PM
yerssot

dexx doesn't like his life? stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 09:32 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote