KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » dating

dating
Started by: kezie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kezie

dating

who wants to date me i am a girl 13 almost 14 in 3 days i love cats and i love guys

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 12:00 AM
kezie is currently offline Click here to Send kezie a Private Message Find more posts by kezie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Anyone a catguy here? Half man half cat, that is...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 12:01 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

another thread! would u stop

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kezie

do u like me ush

kezie is currently offline Click here to Send kezie a Private Message Find more posts by kezie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well, I cannot see why not...

And if she wants to open threads, let her.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 12:03 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kezie

thank you

Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

wow ush im hoping thats sarcasm

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

It most certainly is not; she has every right to open threads.

BtVS

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 12:04 AM
kezie

HA

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 12:05 AM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

*sigh*...

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 12:05 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

That's the way it is. It's the OTF, anyone can open any thread at any time with no limits. If you want a controlled environment use the GDF.

BtVS

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 12:06 AM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

do you know anything about her? how rude she is?

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 12:06 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I see nothing rude in this thread except yourself for telling her not to open it.

BtVS

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 12:07 AM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

ooo very well said but have u read the other posts by her? plz do then we'll see whos the rude one

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 12:08 AM
kezie

i think your rude

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 12:09 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

She has done nothing except try to be nice in the last 24 hours, and if others accepted that there might not be any more trouble.

BtVS

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 12:10 AM
kezie

yea

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 12:10 AM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

ahahhaha thats a joke lol ask anyone how rude she is she has 3 different accounts in a 3 day span i think and she has pm'ed me over 100 times talkinga bout her life and then she start cussing....now tell me is that rude or no?

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 12:11 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I repeat exactly what I said above. Don't make this any more difficult.

BtVS

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 12:11 AM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

its not difficult. im just saying what i think is right.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 12:12 AM