KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » dating

dating
Started by: kezie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

no wait "what i know is right" not think

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 12:12 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

Give it up h0rr0r, you will be nothing but told your wrong over and over again.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 12:12 AM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

i honestly dont think im wrong

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 12:13 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

It doesn't matter H0rr0r, you will be told your rude and wrong over and over, until you quit.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 12:14 AM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

If you keep laying into her then that IS making it more difficult. If you have trouble with her on PM, block her. But she has caused no trouble here in the threads since she apologised for causing any- the only trouble has been attitude towards her.

She is a poster like any other, do not lay into her just because she opened a thread.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

i never quit never did and never will

Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

very well said ush but i still think she's rude

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 12:15 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

You'll quit laying into people just for opening threads, that is for damn sure,

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 12:15 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

I rest my case H0rr0r.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 12:16 AM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

no no no u must have misunderstood or i must of said something wrong...its not just because of the thread...it's y she was soo rude to everyone

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 12:17 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Sigh... you can cut out those snide comments as well, J.

BtVS

Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

lol

Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yes she was rude. That has been dealt with. Now she has apologised and is trying to be friendly. If she breaks the rules again she will be dealt with more permanently but she hasn't! And so she opens a thread. How is she meant to stay friendly if you criticise her just for opening a thread?

She has been well behaved this last day. Let it go. If you don't like her thread don't post in it. If you don't like her, stay away from her- but don't deliberately lay into her, that is not helpful.

BtVS

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 12:19 AM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

it's not easy to accept apologizes after all she did. and you cant just change ur personality in a day

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 12:21 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

It might be that she just had a bad start. Many posters here have had periods in which they have been rude and abusive, it doesn't mean they stay like it. I am giving her that chance; I would hate to see it ruined simply because she gets hounded everywhere she goes.

BtVS

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 12:23 AM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

i disagree. the way you start is the way you end. yea she can try to change but its gonna take time and to gain respect from others. and i dont see alot of people show respect to her. and yes she does get hounded around everywhere she goes but she kinda deserves it man

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 12:24 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

No-one deserves to be hounded, at all. You don't have to like her but if, whilst she is behaving well, you are the one making hostile posts at her then you will be treated as the flamer. She did nothing wrong with opening this thread and there was no need for a comment from you about it.

And that is how it is.

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Sep 11th, 2003 at 12:28 AM

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 12:26 AM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

im just saying the truth but i stick with my comment. and i disagree about no one to be hounded around.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 12:29 AM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

i rather be a flamer than to be the one that gets cussed at as she did in the private messages.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 12:29 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Your disagreement is noted. Now don't do it. I don't want to take people to task for flaming over this but I shall. The discipline structure oif this board will not be replaced by some form of peer pressure, mob rule or collective mentality. Her behaviour before has been dealt with and she now has the rights of any poster; I will not accept any poster being hounded, her included.

You would be best advised to stay away from her, rather than pester her.

BtVS

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 12:30 AM