KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » dating

dating
Started by: kezie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

wow harsh, but i cant disagree on that. and im not pestering her. im just saying the truth. and ok lets give her a chance.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 12:32 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

ush, its just hard to take her apologies seriously, since she has apologized numerous times for her little outbursts and personal insults, only to attack members again (calling linds an airhead for no reason yesterday numerous times) without any reason what so ever, only to apologize again, and repeat the events over and over, thus proving her apologies to be empty. You have to understand that to understand where horror is coming from. i agree with horror, i think any thread she starts, even if started with good intentions, will eventually be thwarted into an insult thread, it is inevitable, because even if no one says anything insulting to her, if someone does simply disagree with her, she will throw a personal insult at them. I have forgiven her numerous times, but i think that if she has an outburst again, she should be banned permaneantly, but untill then, let her be.

Last edited by BackFire on Sep 11th, 2003 at 12:35 AM

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 12:33 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

thank you bf but better to give her a chance anyway im guessing 80 percent of a chance that she will outburst again

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 12:34 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Kezie, you DO know that Ush is like 40?

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 12:34 AM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

hahhaa

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 12:35 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

lol

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 12:36 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

BF, I have her personal apology and since then she has not made ONE SINGLE offensive post- but several have been made back at her. The situation is clear to me. Stay away from her if you want-but do NOT hassle her. It WILL be treated as flaming! Posters are allowed to open threads, don't give them trouble for doing so.

If it degenerates into offensive stuff I am VERY certain that someone else will be as responsible as her- and the people who hounded her will have nothing to be proud of.

IF she causes trouble again that will be dealt with but do not precipitate it by being hostile to her!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Sep 11th, 2003 at 12:38 AM

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 12:36 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

she gave alot of people persona apologies over the past week, only to attack them again. i dont see why this time will be any different. although i hope it will be.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 12:38 AM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

nothing to be proud of? i disagree, she's been hounding at everyone...i remember she made a thread called "fight" against i think Grounded...cmon for no reason? we should hound back at her... thats what they do in other countries (kinda cruel but i like it smile) cut her left hand off! well jk but nvm lol

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 12:39 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

So far it has been. Which is why my advice to people with problems with her is to leave her alone- not provoke a confrontation by criticising her just for opening a thread!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 12:39 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

You will have nothing to be proud of because any who hassle her and provoke a confrontation will ALSO be disciplined. I have had enough of these petty arguments- on BOTH sides.

BtVS

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 12:40 AM
BackFire

yes i totally agree, but i was trying to make it a bit clearer to you where hockey horror was coming from in his feelings towards her, since i know you havent experienced her outbursts personally, like we have.

Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

well there is a better way to find a date just pm someone u want to talk to.

Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I am not interested in how good or sensible the thread is- this is the OTF! But she can open it if she wants!

BtVS

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 12:41 AM
BackFire

HH, this is what the off topic forum is for.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 12:41 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

quote:
Originally posted by BackFire349
yes i totally agree, but i was trying to make it a bit clearer to you where hockey horror was coming from in his feelings towards her, since i know you havent experienced her outbursts personally, like we have.

What makes you think that? I have talked to her as well, you know!

BtVS

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 12:42 AM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

ush u seem mad dont be if u are.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 12:44 AM
BackFire

well to my knowledge you havent really been involved in any of the threads in which she has randomly insulted other members for no reason. and her insults arent just little "you're stupid" kinda insults, they are very personal and cruel. (i believe she mocked someone for their sister dying recently) plus you are a mod, so of course she isnt going to attack you, you have power over her.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 12:44 AM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

quote:
HH, this is what the off topic forum is for.

yes your right bf i would like to apologize but i just can't it would be like someone stabs ur liver and then u stab theirs. you cant just apologize.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 12:46 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I doubt that would stop her, BF, it rarely stops others. I know what she is like. It is really not relevant right now, not unless there is more trouble.,

BtVS

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 12:46 AM