KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » dating

dating
Started by: kezie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

quote:
Originally posted by BackFire349
well to my knowledge you havent really been involved in any of the threads in which she has randomly insulted other members for no reason. and her insults arent just little "you're stupid" kinda insults, they are very personal and cruel. (i believe she mocked someone for their sister dying recently) plus you are a mod, so of course she isnt going to attack you, you have power over her.

*TOUCHÉ!*

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 12:46 AM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

quote:
I doubt that would stop her, BF, it rarely stops others. I know what she is like. It is really not relevant right now, not unless there is more trouble.,

how do you know hows she's like? you know her personally? have u meet her? or just over the internet?

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 12:47 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

i agree with you ush, i just wanted you to know why hockey and others will have trouble accepting her apologies. but i do agree with you. untill she acts up again, let her be.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 12:48 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

yes, yes i agree also let her be...for now

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 12:49 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

quote:
Originally posted by h0ck3yh0rr0r
how do you know hows she's like? you know her personally? have u meet her? or just over the internet?

HEY! i was getting to that........

Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I know as much as any of you do. Again. It's no longer relevant. Move on.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

move on to what?

Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I dunno, whatever you guys talk about in here. Errr... walruses?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 12:50 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

i would date u kazie but your just not my type (the 'o so famous "F off" line)

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 12:52 AM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

quote:
Originally posted by Ushgarak
I dunno, whatever you guys talk about in here. Errr... walruses?

Nice try..........

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 12:52 AM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

walruses? cmon ush ur smart you cant and wont back down.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 12:53 AM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

like hannibal lecter said "our scars have the power to remind us the past was real" and kezie has given us all many scars. done and done

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 12:54 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Back down from what?

BtVS

Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

y would u say that? seems like u just gave up on your opinion

Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

i do agree with the hannibal lecter quote. she's given us all very bad scars. and scars give us the power to remember the past

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 12:55 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I most certainly did not! My opinion is very clear and the issue dealt with. So as I say. Move on.

BtVS

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 12:55 AM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

never...

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 12:56 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well, you better had, because I have said my piece about it and there is CERTAINLY going to be no argument about it here, so you can move on, or you can not bother with the thread any more. Either way it is done.

BtVS

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 12:57 AM
KidRock

I R lost whats the situation here lol i read precious post's but still cant understand!?

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 12:58 AM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

arguement...too late ush the arguement started a long time ago and it will still continue over time.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 12:58 AM