KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The OFFICIAL "Welcome Back Edna" Thread

The OFFICIAL "Welcome Back Edna" Thread
Started by: Ratcat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Edna Witch
Magic

Why? Just because he suggested people have to get me drunk to get my phone number? Pretty good analogy if you ask me!

"This Party's Over" -Mace Windu, epII

Old Post Jul 13th, 2001 12:22 AM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

Why? Just because he suggested people have to get me drunk to get my phone number? Pretty good analogy if you ask me!

Old Post Jul 13th, 2001 12:25 AM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

What the heck? What happened to my reply? I said

I think Queeq simply WANTS to be Freeqed now. And you need to reply in the your holiday thread.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 13th, 2001 12:28 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

OK now I'm just confused!

Old Post Jul 13th, 2001 12:46 AM
Ratcat

Par for the course though.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2001 01:44 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

As to why exactly it turned my reply into a copy of Edna's post we will never know.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 13th, 2001 03:07 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

I dunno. And where, and where is the Razman!!!

Old Post Jul 13th, 2001 03:29 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Queeq told me he was away for several weeks or something. So much for my RP re-vamp.

BtVS

Old Post Jul 13th, 2001 03:45 AM
Ratcat

I know he is, but I wanted to do nt Joker parody.....

Isn't there a thread on his six week jaunt down south.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2001 03:55 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

There is? How exactly did I miss that?

BtVS

Old Post Jul 13th, 2001 03:59 AM
Ratcat

Well, it probably takes a special kind of cultured stupidity.... laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 13th, 2001 04:03 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well, I HAVE been working on it...

Where the heck is it!?

BtVS

Old Post Jul 13th, 2001 04:04 AM
Ratcat

Actually, I could tell you, but then I would have to shoot you. (That is a hint and also a VERY good reason why you never saw it.)

Old Post Jul 13th, 2001 04:06 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Damn you and your privileged ways!

BtVS

Old Post Jul 13th, 2001 04:08 AM
Ratcat

Oh, so now you're comparing me to Brian?!?!?!

Old Post Jul 13th, 2001 04:15 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yeah!

BtVS

Old Post Jul 13th, 2001 04:18 AM
Ratcat

Got ya! I bet your hooked on that show aren't ya!

Old Post Jul 13th, 2001 04:33 AM
freeq

sad Brian????

Old Post Jul 13th, 2001 01:02 PM
freeq is currently offline Click here to Send freeq a Private Message Find more posts by freeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Big Brother contestant, who was accused of being spoilt on Wednesday and has been in a huff ever since.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2001 03:34 PM
freeq

sad

You still watch that muck?

Old Post Jul 13th, 2001 07:19 PM
freeq is currently offline Click here to Send freeq a Private Message Find more posts by freeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote