KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » The Used Audioslave and Distrubed

The Used Audioslave and Distrubed
Started by: DeNiro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DeNiro

The Used Audioslave and Distrubed

all great bands well audio slave only has like three good songs but distrubed rules andthe used is very good

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 03:00 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Killer
Glampire

The Used sounds ****in HORRIBLE live!
I like Audioslave
and Disturbed is great aswell

http://www.vampirefreaks.com/profile.php?user=synth107etic

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 03:32 AM
Killer is currently offline Click here to Send Killer a Private Message Find more posts by Killer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

Havent heard Used and Disturbed, but I love Audioslave

God is only a false hope

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 03:38 AM
FallingBlue is currently offline Click here to Send FallingBlue a Private Message Find more posts by FallingBlue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

never went to a used concert i like there one cd but yeah distrubed is the shit they got some great shit my dad was best friend with the beass player or sumthing in that band cause h used to work with him so thats kinda cool

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 04:09 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bigbadbike2
Hitman

Disturbed is awesome.

Made By: Me

Dragging a knee at 140 on a bike, just takes all the rush out of driving a car at 120. - Sammy Sliger, 2001 (paraphrased)

Money is not everything. As if poverty is.

I've also learned that love cannot be on a one way street... if it does not go both ways it can be a lonely road. Personally I like to just watch the cars go by.... - Happy Kine, 2003

Dare to be different, just like everyone else.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 04:32 AM
bigbadbike2 is currently offline Click here to Send bigbadbike2 a Private Message Find more posts by bigbadbike2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

audioslave is ok, dont care for the other 2

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 08:35 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

I haven't really heard of 'The Used' so i can't really comment on them,as for Disturbed a good friend of mine is a big fan and i borrowed some CD's of theres of him and i quite enjoyed them particuarly Prayer and Remember. As for Audioslave i heard of them literally when they first debuted with the 'Cochise' single and have been a fan of them since,this prompted me to listein to Chris Corneils first incarnation 'Soundgarden' who i also quite like.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 10:55 AM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

Soundgarden was , in my mind, the best of the grunge bands

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 11:16 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

I'd say Nirvana.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 11:28 AM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

the used is a emo band but still very good

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 06:18 PM
snlovergirl

i love disturbed! they have really great songs. i dont really like audioslave and i havent heard too much from the used

made by Godshinto
-------------------------------------------
My new life motto:
"Procrastinate now, don't put it off."- Ellen Degeneres

"Now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb."- Spaceballs

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 07:18 PM
snlovergirl is currently offline Click here to Send snlovergirl a Private Message Find more posts by snlovergirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eat My Ass

i liked all those bands. But out of them Audioslave is my favorite, and then The Used....Disturbed is alright.

Kinda random incorporating the used into this thread though. Different genre, but w/e.

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=17495261

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 10:24 PM
113 is currently offline Click here to Send 113 a Private Message Find more posts by 113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

my top three favorite music groups is Mudvayne, Insane Clown Posse and , Pantera

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 02:52 AM