KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » General Star Wars chat

General Star Wars chat
Started by: Sir Mist

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

i like the dathomir witches and the rancors...the way the battles are described is awesome!!!!!!

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 06:24 AM
Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I'd like to live on Dathomir, I'd be a slave to a strong woman, basically a sex slave since all they use you for is to help make kids.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 06:36 AM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

me too...although strong in the force to get away whenever i wanted.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 06:58 AM
Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

True, and be a master mechanic and build the only ship on Dathomir to get away for good, and teach the women of the universe what it's like to be a slave!

Oh wait, nevermind me, too many fantasies in my head.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 07:03 AM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

keep it up, brutha....im with you.....we would run all those byatches!!!!!!

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 07:38 AM
LanceWindu

Yeah we would.

What other books do you like Rogue?

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 08:30 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I understand the NJO is meant to be better than the rest of the EU, though frankly I don't think that is very hard.

But I really don't have a great interest in reading it, the whole direction the EU has gone in isn't quite for me.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 01:06 PM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

weren't you saying (distantly ack..vague memory) something about a njo rp?

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 06:17 PM
Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Yes he had, but it probably won't happen now.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 07:36 PM
Volundro Ramm
You can't afford it......

I definatly wouldnt agree with the statement that all EU is bad. Or that the NJO series are the best. Although they are a great series of books, some are worse than others, ie. Jedi Eclipse(pretty bad after reading Heros Trial, which was a great book), or Dark Journey(probably the worst star wars book ive read. Bad, bad, bad). Great books to mention in the NJO series, the before mentioned Heros Trial, Star By Star, Destiny's Way, and the brilliantly written Traitor. If your not an EU fan but want to read a Star Wars book(and not wanting it to be a part of the NJO series) i suggest The Han Solo Trilogy..The Paradise Snare/The Hutt Gambit/Rebel Dawn. Also I, Jedi which is also a great book.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 08:14 PM
Click here to Send Volundro Ramm a Private Message Find more posts by Volundro Ramm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

er... read the Crystal Star? Rogue Planet? (and what was the other one again?) THEY are the worse!

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 10:49 AM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Volundro Ramm
You can't afford it......

If you re-read my last post, you'd see i was refering to the bad books in the NJO series, not in overall Star Wars EU. But i agree.... Crystal Star and Rogue Planet were terrible.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 01:32 PM
Click here to Send Volundro Ramm a Private Message Find more posts by Volundro Ramm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

with the "some are worse then others" I thought you refered to other non-njo books, that's why I mentioned those two to show that those two imho are the worse around

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 03:23 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Rogue Planet sucked!

But when they mentioned it in the NJO series, it ended up making more sense.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 05:03 PM
yerssot

barely, just think they made up the njo to get rogue a tad batter

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 05:29 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

so they wrote 20+books to save one? whatever.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2003 06:37 AM
LanceWindu

Remember Rogue, yerss' mind doesn't work like ours.

He's slower.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2003 06:48 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

agreed.....not many have genius level iq's like us, huh?

Old Post Sep 15th, 2003 06:52 AM
LanceWindu

Does that mean I'm a genius???

*picks nose*

Old Post Sep 15th, 2003 06:57 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

we both are, dude.*scratches butt*

Old Post Sep 15th, 2003 07:00 AM