KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Favourite GDF thread...

Favourite GDF thread...
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Favourite GDF thread...

Alright then. What was your favourite GDF thread of all time? I may dig into the archives of the old place and remind you of a few...

And can you remember the first one you posted in? Mine was 'First Kiss...' which betrays that I joined around Valentines...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post May 11th, 2001 05:08 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediOasis
Better Man

I enjoy the one's that ask about people's favorites, it lets one know another person a little bit better.

"I loved it the first time I saw it. It's goodies and baddies, cowboys and Indians in space. I was a child when it came out and it still appeals to me now. It is one of my favourite films ever and Darth Vader is best."
-Noel Gallagher

Old Post May 11th, 2001 10:11 AM
JediOasis is currently offline Click here to Send JediOasis a Private Message Find more posts by JediOasis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Must be, for ever, Jabba's Underwater Tavern. A great bar with a post count of 1001!!!! Can't beat that.

Old Post May 11th, 2001 12:44 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Well, I won't be self centered and choose one of my own topics....

April 2, 1992 started by Dim

My Favorite Things started by Gundy

Old Post May 11th, 2001 03:45 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

So then. Who remembers the Incredible Edible Chicken Thread? I don't, of course, but it freaked the heck out of me just to LOOK at it, let alone hear whatever freaky noises were there...

Currently scanning ESB for flying turkeys...

BTW, RC... just read the April 2nd thread. That WAS a happy little thread, considering how eessed up everyone in it seemd to be... good stuff.

[ May 11, 2001: Message edited by: Ushgarak ]

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post May 11th, 2001 11:53 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

(please log in to view the image)
<embed src="http://cybergreet.net/midi/chickdan.mid" hidden=true AUTOSTART=true></embed>

Old Post May 12th, 2001 12:41 AM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Uh-oh, what have I done...?

BtVS

Old Post May 12th, 2001 12:46 AM
Raz
Meister

Admin

Doesn't it bring back memories? laughing out loud

Old Post May 12th, 2001 01:05 AM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
phinney6
consiglieri

laughing out loud laughing out loud

Old Post May 12th, 2001 01:09 AM
phinney6 is currently offline Click here to Send phinney6 a Private Message Find more posts by phinney6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ok, NOW I see the problem with the music.

I offer my whole-hearted apologies for bringing all of this back up. And sorry, Dim, if it has crashed your computer.

BtVS

Old Post May 12th, 2001 01:12 AM
Ratcat

Oh YES!!!! The dancing chicken, I love that little guy!!!!!!!

Oh, and Dimmy has a sucky computer. Appears she left her computer genius at the airport! laughing out loud

Old Post May 12th, 2001 01:19 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

So... I guess DD should be back for this, yeah?

Keep your favoutrite threads coming and we'll see how much more nostalgia we can wade in.

BtVS

Old Post May 12th, 2001 01:25 AM
Ratcat

Always to the past you must look?

Old Post May 12th, 2001 01:32 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I look in ALL directions. And don't pretend you're not loving it...

BtVS

Old Post May 12th, 2001 01:38 AM
Ratcat

I know, let's destroy this thread like we do with all the rest of the half decent topics around here!

Old Post May 12th, 2001 01:42 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I think we should at least let Gundy tell us her favourite...

BtVS

Old Post May 12th, 2001 01:44 AM
Ratcat

I'm sure she will, in time.

Old Post May 12th, 2001 01:51 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I wonder what UBH's was?

BtVS

Old Post May 12th, 2001 01:53 AM
Ratcat

Who? He doesn't even return emails anymore.

Old Post May 12th, 2001 01:57 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well, Raz seemed to think he MIGHT be back soon-ish.

BtVS

Old Post May 12th, 2001 01:59 AM