KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Favourite GDF thread...

Favourite GDF thread...
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
queeq
Chaos

Ah..!

Poor Edna. You think she might approve of me funding her a crash course in Dathomir magic? Night school maybe? Need to get the entertainment here up to scratch.

Old Post May 14th, 2001 02:43 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

A Dathomir academy? Let's not give them a footing out their system, eh?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post May 14th, 2001 02:49 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Well, what do you suggest? A witch whose spells don't work, that's ridiculous.

Old Post May 14th, 2001 02:53 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

They work, it;s the perfectly that I have issues with

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post May 14th, 2001 02:56 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Well, magic comes from within. Are you saying she's not perfect within????? confused

Old Post May 14th, 2001 03:44 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Are you saying she IS?

BtVS

Old Post May 14th, 2001 03:46 AM
Ratcat

Well, I would never say anyone was imperfect, that much is certain.

Everyone is unique, and in that sense they are a perfection of humanity.

Old Post May 14th, 2001 03:52 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

BLimey.

BtVS

Old Post May 14th, 2001 04:02 AM
Ratcat

Actually, my impression of Edna is that she is an incrediably sweet, though rather defensive lady. She appears to seek to protect herself and her feelings via a rather brusque, sometimes cutting exterior attitude.

However, I also think that, once she get's to know someone, she is probably and incredibly string and loyal friend to them.

Just MVHO....

Old Post May 14th, 2001 04:08 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Um.... yeah... that's fine, though ig you rememebr she's not so hot on people making assumptions about her...

(Looks around nervously)

BtVS

Old Post May 14th, 2001 04:11 AM
Ratcat

Well, as I said, this is just my humblew opinion. I call it how I see it and it is based on only a very small knowledge of the lady.

If I'm way off on her, then my appologies to her.

Old Post May 14th, 2001 04:19 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

OK (Braces)

Or she may take it very well, of course.

BtVS

Old Post May 14th, 2001 04:22 AM
Edna Witch
Magic

Well actually USH you little telltale he wasnt making assumptions about me. What I dont like is when people assume they know me really well and know what Iwould like and wouldnt like and presume to know how I am feeling.

That was RC saying what he thought of me not what he knows I am. Its different! And RC I am very impressed!

"This Party's Over" -Mace Windu, epII

Old Post May 14th, 2001 04:26 AM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yup, I was right second time... which is normally the way.

BtVS

Old Post May 14th, 2001 04:29 AM
Edna Witch
Magic

You were right with the statement thatwas to cover your back!

Old Post May 14th, 2001 04:30 AM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Glad you trust me so much...

BtVS

Old Post May 14th, 2001 04:31 AM
Edna Witch
Magic

I'm sorry! That was below the belt!

Old Post May 14th, 2001 04:33 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Hmm.

BtVS

Old Post May 14th, 2001 04:34 AM
Edna Witch
Magic

Oh don't be mad at me!

Old Post May 14th, 2001 04:35 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Sigh... as if I could be...

BtVS

Old Post May 14th, 2001 04:43 AM