KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Favourite GDF thread...

Favourite GDF thread...
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Edna Witch
Magic

Oh god! Dont do that! I thought I had done something really tupid then! You've just taken about 5 year off my life!

"This Party's Over" -Mace Windu, epII

Old Post May 14th, 2001 04:46 AM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

It's ok, it's ok... just bad timing.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post May 14th, 2001 04:48 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

Sorry but you know the mood I'm in. When I get in this mood it is irrespective of time of day!

Old Post May 14th, 2001 04:49 AM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yeah, I know. No worry.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post May 14th, 2001 04:59 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Seems my opinions of Ush are appearing to be quite accuate then.

No Problem Edna, I could never assume to know anyone on here.

Old Post May 14th, 2001 07:53 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

What opinions would these be then?

Old Post May 14th, 2001 08:52 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

Well I would hope you know ME, RC. After all I am your mad doctor, you know. rolling on floor laughing

Old Post May 14th, 2001 09:00 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yeah, WHAT opinions?

BtVS

Old Post May 14th, 2001 10:13 PM
queeq
Chaos

And even if he doesn't know you, Gundy, you can always rig his brain and make him believe anything you like.

Old Post May 14th, 2001 11:27 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

That would be cheating, though.

BtVS

Old Post May 14th, 2001 11:39 PM
Ratcat

Well, certainly. After all we're just a big bunch of strangers who know each other through thiese posts and a few emals and PM's.

How can we possibly know enough about any one to form solid opinions.

Of course, we all have views about one another whether we care to admit it or not, how accurate they are is very questionable all round I would suggest.

I can honestly say, without a doubt in my mind, that there is no one on this board who I know well enough to give an accurate opinion on what they are really like.

Old Post May 14th, 2001 11:41 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Really? But you have such a strong opinion of me... big grin

Old Post May 14th, 2001 11:48 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ah well, you always were special.

BtVS

Old Post May 14th, 2001 11:52 PM
Ratcat

BUt it is just my opinion, and it may not be accurate... (please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 15th, 2001 12:11 AM
queeq
Chaos

You seem confident enough.

Old Post May 15th, 2001 12:13 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

More evidence of your specialness...

BtVS

Old Post May 15th, 2001 12:19 AM
Ratcat

Confiodent that it is my opinion, would never presume to be confident of being right.

I thought I was right before and I got shot in the foot...

Old Post May 15th, 2001 02:31 AM
Edna Witch
Magic

Not literally I hope!

Old Post May 15th, 2001 03:57 AM
Ratcat

So do I...

Old Post May 15th, 2001 02:47 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

Shot in the foot ? Not a problem.

What color foot would you like ? Blue, green, purple ? 3 toes or 8 ? Furry, scaly, big claws ? (Rumages through spare body parts inventory) Ooooo....how about one with poisonious tentacles growing out of it ? Thats my favorite ! evil face

Old Post May 15th, 2001 02:56 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote