KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » COME TUESDAY

COME TUESDAY
Started by: finti

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
finti

COME TUESDAY

Tusday i get ADSL installed, can wait to get a quicker connection, I`ll be online..... always big grin It cost 450,- Norwegian Crowns a month.( £34 or$56.) Cheaper than what deal I have today. smile

Old Post Jul 7th, 2001 10:04 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Damn you! Why must I put up with this rubbishy modem... someone give me lots of money, please... Queeq?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 7th, 2001 10:07 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keokiswahine
Confusion

finti, you are so going to love high speed. It is so nice to be able to view making of ep2 in less than 15 minutes. Used to be had to hit go, then go out and wash the car, and return later to check if it had downloaded at all, or if my connection had been bumped off. It burned up all my hours just trying to download something over 1 1/2 days of continuing attempts. Pay the money, save time, pain, suffering; the peace is worth the price to everyone in the family besides tying up the telephone line. big grin

Old Post Jul 7th, 2001 10:39 PM
keokiswahine is currently offline Click here to Send keokiswahine a Private Message Find more posts by keokiswahine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Soon I will kill you all in horrible pointless revenge for having faster connections...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 7th, 2001 11:19 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keokiswahine
Confusion

roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jul 8th, 2001 11:08 AM
keokiswahine is currently offline Click here to Send keokiswahine a Private Message Find more posts by keokiswahine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

ADSL is the best, Keo is right. It's great to get up in the morning and be able to download the newsest Making of Episode-II video in the time it takes to clean you teeth rather than the time it takes to shower, eat breakfast, dress, go to work, come home at Lunch time and THEN watch it. big grin

Plus is makes playing Quake III Arena a lot easier, we long thos 33ms pings!!!

Old Post Jul 8th, 2001 05:19 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Grumble...

Mind you, Diablo II will never work properly on-line no matter how fast your connection. It doesn't even work properlly over a freaking LAN!

I DO seem to remember you working on the theoretical premise of being very rich once, Queeq. So buy me a theoretical ADSL link please.

BtVS

Old Post Jul 8th, 2001 06:10 PM
queeq
Chaos

A theoretical premise? Sounds very profitable. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jul 8th, 2001 08:36 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

When did I get a lot of money?

Old Post Jul 9th, 2001 04:22 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supa
Mysterious Grey

Finti, welcome to the club! Me and hubby have had adsl for half a year now.. and a year at work.. it's soooo great smile smile

Old Post Jul 9th, 2001 06:36 PM
Supa is currently offline Click here to Send Supa a Private Message Find more posts by Supa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

*getting jealous now*

Old Post Jul 9th, 2001 07:44 PM
Ratcat

It's the best thing in the world. I can surf, download and connect to work with no lag.

In fact I get better responces from my work network than I do when I'm on the LAN at Footscray!!!

Old Post Jul 9th, 2001 09:16 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Still have dumb old modem.....

Old Post Jul 9th, 2001 09:28 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Me too. Don't worry about it.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2001 01:38 AM
Supa
Mysterious Grey

Put it like this actually.. I haven't used a modem for like... almost four years smile God I sound like someone with no life.. hmmm.. that life thing again.. Can it be had at K-Mart?

Old Post Jul 10th, 2001 02:17 AM
Supa is currently offline Click here to Send Supa a Private Message Find more posts by Supa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jameous Woodshire

Shop smart. Shop S-Mart!

I used to have DSL this time last year. Then I moved to a nicer house and neighborhood and now I can only go 28.8! I hate it! I long for the fast days of DSL or even cable. I looked into getting wireless, that will go about half as fast as DSL but its still worth it till they can put new phone lines near here.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2001 08:29 AM
Jameous Woodshire is currently offline Click here to Send Jameous Woodshire a Private Message Find more posts by Jameous Woodshire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supa
Mysterious Grey

"This is my boom stick!"

"I said the words.. basically"

Old Post Jul 10th, 2001 11:00 AM
Jameous Woodshire

I bought the new Evil Dead game, The best part was the opening cut scene. After that it was downhill. I'm still gonna finish it, but not for a while.

"You got ugly, real fast!"

Old Post Jul 10th, 2001 11:52 AM
Jameous Woodshire is currently offline Click here to Send Jameous Woodshire a Private Message Find more posts by Jameous Woodshire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supa
Mysterious Grey

*snickers*

Old Post Jul 10th, 2001 12:24 PM
Jameous Woodshire

Ya know I was referring to the game? Right?

"Listen up you primitive screw heads!" What I want to say to the Phone Co till I get my DSL!!!!

[ July 10, 2001: Message edited by: Jameous Woodshire ]

Old Post Jul 10th, 2001 12:25 PM