KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The Most Exciting Event of the Year!

The Most Exciting Event of the Year!
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Edna Witch
Magic

(please log in to view the image)

And that just proves my point! It ruined her singing career!

"This Party's Over" -Mace Windu, epII

Old Post May 12th, 2001 10:10 PM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

But it springboarded her showbiz career!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post May 12th, 2001 10:14 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

But i dont want a showbiz career! Besides, one out of several hundred competetors is not a good statistic!

Old Post May 12th, 2001 10:40 PM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

In denial? Never mind, the truth will out...

Let's see how this year's brave young girl does for the UK... quite WHY she entered is beyond most of us, I feel.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post May 12th, 2001 10:43 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well, it's started... courtesy of our Danish friends... I'm actually a little more busy than I though I would be, but I'll try to check back with important updates!

BtVS

Old Post May 13th, 2001 12:01 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

'Pert, but not a winner' says our dear commentator Terry Wogan about the Dutch entry...

BtVS

Old Post May 13th, 2001 12:11 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ok, the Latvian entry has confused the heck out of me...

BtVS

Old Post May 13th, 2001 12:41 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well,just to make our life worse they inflcited the bloody Barbie girl song on us as well...

Phone lines are closed! Results soon!

BtVS

Old Post May 13th, 2001 01:54 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well, at this point the countries represented on this board are doing TERRIBLY. The Netherlands just got off the mark with a grateful five points, the UK has been languishing on two points from the start, and Norway hasn't scored yet.

Meanwhile, Estonia of all places leads with 42 points. Denmark is just behind with 41, then it's France with 33

BtVS

Old Post May 13th, 2001 02:11 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well, it;s not been a good night. The UK and Netherlands have at least registered, the poor Norwegians don't appear to be picking up much. The vcitory run is a two-horse race bewteen Estonia and Denmark (who would pull off a rare defence of the title... but it looks like Estonia will have it)

FOr a moment, it looks like we would have the amusing situation of Ireland striking out, but they have now scored. Iceland look like this years wooden spoon winners.

BtVS

Old Post May 13th, 2001 02:40 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Are the Swedes STILL in Abba mode?

You know the Frdnch refused to take part one year for the ridiculous reason that they thought the whole thing was a monument to poor-quality music? Odd people. That or geniuses... but they came back next year, so go figure.

BtVS

Old Post May 13th, 2001 04:41 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Asn predicted, Estonia won and Iceland come last with just one point.

Estonia? What the heck... they'll have to HOLD it there next year now... oh dear...

BtVS

Old Post May 13th, 2001 05:01 AM
Edna Witch
Magic

Oh my god! You sad sad SAD individual! Its bad enough that you watch it religiously but to give running commentry is just far beyond the rhealms of obsession! So sad!

Old Post May 13th, 2001 02:50 PM
Edna Witch
Magic

Ush I always miss the ironic nature of everything! Remember? I'malways making myself look stupid because I dont see people's jokes! Thats what makes me me! So what did I miss this time? Please! Enlighten me!

Old Post May 13th, 2001 05:13 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Look at the subtext of what I was saying at the start. It is clear that I hate the bloody thing as much as anyone. The whole thing was an amusement.

BtVS

Old Post May 13th, 2001 05:16 PM
Edna Witch
Magic

Subtext Shmubtext! Do I ever look at subtext? NO! Do I even know what subtext is? NO! Big words again! Its all just big words!

Old Post May 13th, 2001 05:22 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Subtext isn't very big! Marmalade is longer...

BtVS

Old Post May 13th, 2001 05:23 PM
Edna Witch
Magic

Yes and Mike is an even smaller word with an unbelievably huge ego!

Old Post May 13th, 2001 05:34 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

For using the word 'subtext'? Blimey, you're the one who is going to be a Doctor, and there are plenty of NON-Latin derived long medical words...

BtVS

Old Post May 13th, 2001 05:38 PM
Raz
Meister

Admin

Wow, thanks Mike for the A-grade commentary....really made my day!

Old Post May 13th, 2001 05:41 PM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote