KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The Most Exciting Event of the Year!

The Most Exciting Event of the Year!
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I re-define the word 'quality'!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post May 13th, 2001 05:42 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

THATS for sure!

Old Post May 13th, 2001 05:43 PM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

If you enjoyed this commentary, then plenty more are available on other events, like 'Crufts' and the 20001 intercontinental ant racing championships!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post May 13th, 2001 05:46 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

I would love to hear your commentary on 'One Man and His Dog'....can't wait!

Old Post May 13th, 2001 05:50 PM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

And... the dog.... is coming towards the sheep now...

BtVS

Old Post May 13th, 2001 05:53 PM
Edna Witch
Magic

How about some commentary on "Excuse my while I rip Ush's heart out!"!

"This Party's Over" -Mace Windu, epII

Old Post May 13th, 2001 06:03 PM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I feel somewhat less motivated for that...

BtVS

Old Post May 13th, 2001 06:06 PM
Raz
Meister

Admin

Could be interesting.

Old Post May 13th, 2001 06:10 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

In a certain perverse way, I guess.

BtVS

Old Post May 13th, 2001 06:13 PM
Edna Witch
Magic

I would certainly be motivated for it right now! Especially if I dont find my damn name!

Old Post May 13th, 2001 06:29 PM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ho ho! They are going to be ages working out wht you mean by THAT...

BtVS

Old Post May 13th, 2001 06:34 PM
Edna Witch
Magic

Yes well I have found it now and I think that was a real dirty trick you played. Just how long have you known my name?

Old Post May 13th, 2001 07:07 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

About an hour and a half, like I just told you... it was on a PUBLIC profile, it was hardly a dirty trick..

BtVS

Old Post May 13th, 2001 07:08 PM
Edna Witch
Magic

Damn! I wish I had delted it! Then you would have never found it!

Old Post May 13th, 2001 07:13 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well, that IS logical, yeah...

BtVS

Old Post May 13th, 2001 07:18 PM
Edna Witch
Magic

Yes well dont go snoopingaround there too much! Those people are weird! I would like to keep you normal please! Well as normal as you can possibly be!

Old Post May 13th, 2001 07:26 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Can you CATCH weirdness? Scary. Rest assured I a. have no interest in hanging around there and b. will not end up REMOTELY like them.

BtVS

Old Post May 13th, 2001 07:31 PM
Edna Witch
Magic

Good good good!

Old Post May 13th, 2001 07:34 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Glad that's all sorted...

BtVS

Old Post May 13th, 2001 07:45 PM
Raz
Meister

Admin

So Edna...what is your real name?

Old Post May 13th, 2001 07:49 PM