KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The Most Exciting Event of the Year!

The Most Exciting Event of the Year!
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Subtle apporach, go for it...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post May 13th, 2001 07:50 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

I ain't sayin! (please log in to view the image)

"This Party's Over" -Mace Windu, epII

Old Post May 13th, 2001 07:51 PM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

Actually I'll think I'll be more subtle by starting a topic on this! big grin

Old Post May 13th, 2001 07:52 PM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

Oh wonderful! Now look whatyou have started USH! Thank you very much! Openyour topic! You'll get nothing out of me! USH you say a word and you will live to regret it! Thats not a threat! Thats a promise!

Old Post May 13th, 2001 07:55 PM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Oh dear...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post May 13th, 2001 10:28 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

What's the mystery here. We already have her name.

Old Post May 13th, 2001 11:37 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

Wrong you have half a name! In fact you have a third of a name! And you wont be getting the last pice of the puzzle I assure you! USH I'm serious! You sill a word and you are dead!

Old Post May 14th, 2001 12:16 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ok! I get it! rest aussred I will not tell ANYONE your surname!

BtVS

Old Post May 14th, 2001 01:44 AM
queeq
Chaos

Too late. evil face

Old Post May 14th, 2001 02:28 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Kick me while I'm down eh? It won't wash; Eleanor knows I've told no-one.

BtVS

Old Post May 14th, 2001 02:32 AM
queeq
Chaos

OK, technically you haven't TOLD me. evil face

Old Post May 14th, 2001 02:34 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

ANd ACTUALLY I haven't as well.

BtVS

Old Post May 14th, 2001 02:37 AM
queeq
Chaos

Ehm.... no.

Oh, you're no fun anymore.

Old Post May 14th, 2001 02:40 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Sheep trying to fly, eh?

BtVS

Old Post May 14th, 2001 02:42 AM
queeq
Chaos

Are they? Where?

Old Post May 14th, 2001 02:44 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

A clever sheep...

BtVS

Old Post May 14th, 2001 02:52 AM
Ratcat

Obsession? I think you were closer with Sad.

Old Post May 14th, 2001 04:23 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I wasn't actually watching it; just nipped in and posted every so often what I saw on the screen... though in nay case, I can't help thinking you've missed the ironic nature of all this...

BtVS

Old Post May 14th, 2001 04:33 AM
queeq
Chaos

The type with a gun?

Old Post May 14th, 2001 11:06 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

No, that's MUTANT sheep... though what fool sold them guns?

BtVS

Old Post May 14th, 2001 11:37 PM