KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » what is the scariest movie of all time?

what is the scariest horror movie of all time?
This poll is closed.
the exorcist 6 26.09%
the shining 5 21.74%
the ring 2 8.70%
the changeling 1 4.35%
friday the 13th 0 0%
halloween 2 8.70%
nightmare on elm street 1 4.35%
the amytille horror 3 13.04%
texas chinsaw massacre 3 13.04%
hellraiser 0 0%
Total: 23 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

what is the scariest movie of all time?
Started by: slayer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
slayer
Horror Fan

what is the scariest movie of all time?

hey guys just wondering what u think is the scariest movie of all time changeling was pretty scary.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 02:32 AM
slayer is currently offline Click here to Send slayer a Private Message Find more posts by slayer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BABOON
Call me Snake..

not trying to be a jerk or anything(like i usually am) but...i think this is roughly the millionth time that this post has been made.and the ring is on it again....ughhhh.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 02:38 AM
BABOON is currently offline Click here to Send BABOON a Private Message Find more posts by BABOON Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slayer
Horror Fan

it had 4 votes last time

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 02:41 AM
slayer is currently offline Click here to Send slayer a Private Message Find more posts by slayer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BABOON
Call me Snake..

yes well some people on this forum also think wrong turn is good so what does that tell ya?

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 02:44 AM
BABOON is currently offline Click here to Send BABOON a Private Message Find more posts by BABOON Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

well i am in conflict here, The shining is, i think, the scariest movie of all time, so i want to vote for that. but texas chainsaw massacre is my favorite horror movie of all time...oh decisions decisions.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 02:44 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

*sigh* ring was terrible (i've said this many times) and i voted for TCM (not scariests) but it's one of best horror movies

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 02:45 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

well i just voted for the shining since this poll is for scariest movie, not my favorite.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 02:47 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slayer
Horror Fan

thanks for voting

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 02:57 AM
slayer
Horror Fan

i should have se7en up there

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 05:16 AM
wicker_man
V.2

I voted for The Amytiville Horror as it has some elements of truth as does The Texas Chainsaw Massacre and The Exorcist....Fact is scarier then Fiction.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 09:02 AM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striel
Delirious and Deluded

The Amityville Horror got my vote...

www.theangrytruth.com

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 05:34 PM
Striel is currently offline Click here to Send Striel a Private Message Find more posts by Striel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grymlock
mountain of power

well i go for the shining...

- master of creator Godshinto

"In Darkness Everything Become Clearer Then Daylight" - King Diamond

"From Lashes To Ashes, From Lust To Dust" - Ville Valo (HIM)

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 06:15 AM
grymlock is currently offline Click here to Send grymlock a Private Message Find more posts by grymlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slayer
Horror Fan

cool

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 11:02 AM
slayer
Horror Fan

the exorcist wasn't as scary as people said it was

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 09:57 PM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

it wasn't it was just a good movie.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 09:59 PM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

stigmata and exorcist were both good movies

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 09:59 PM
slayer
Horror Fan

yeah stigmata scared the crap out of my friends i'm watching i know what u did last summer now

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 10:02 PM
Striel
Delirious and Deluded

I am not a fan of Stigmata. I have an interest in dark religious movies, and for some reason that one just kinda bored me.

www.theangrytruth.com

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 10:23 PM
Striel is currently offline Click here to Send Striel a Private Message Find more posts by Striel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

i also voted for the shining for scariest moive cause hell raiser to me wasnt that scary but it is my favorite and then the fredy moives

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 10:49 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slayer
Horror Fan

the shining didn't really scare me but i can say the wife is the ugliest lady 2 walk this earth

Old Post Sep 14th, 2003 12:14 AM