KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » X-tra Info?

X-tra Info?
Started by: X-Woman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
X-Woman

Question X-tra Info?

Anyone know anything thats just good or interesting to know about any of the X-men/Brotherhood and stuff like that?

I have always wondered how old Wolverine is...

Cyclops LIVES!!!

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 04:00 AM
X-Woman is currently offline Click here to Send X-Woman a Private Message Find more posts by X-Woman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
V@LL3jOk!D707

well i know a lot of stuff
-the first x-men were Cyclops, Marvel Girl (Jean Grey), Iceman, Angel, Beast, and Prof. X of course
-the orignal brotherhood was Magneto, Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, Toad, and Mastermind.
-Polaris was once call "Magnetrix"
- Sunfire's first apperance was in X-Men # 64 in January 1970

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 04:24 AM
V@LL3jOk!D707 is currently offline Click here to Send V@LL3jOk!D707 a Private Message Find more posts by V@LL3jOk!D707 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

i heard logan's supposed to be in his 50's.

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 04:44 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Actually he's older, he fought in WWII along side Captain America.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 06:20 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mav
Can't think of one

200 someodd..

made by verauko

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 07:53 PM
Mav is currently offline Click here to Send Mav a Private Message Find more posts by Mav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blopster
Cosmic Forces Controller!

- Wolverine is around 120 years old (exact year of his birth isn't know, but its around 1885). His real name is James Howlett.
- Contrary to the Animated Series, Jean Grey was actually NOT the one who merged with the Phoenix Force and fixed the M'Kraan crystal and fought the Dark Phoenix from within. That was actually a clone of Jean made by the Phoenix, which actually was so close to the original, it believed itself to be the true Jean Grey.
- The commonly held most powerful mutant in the Marvel universe is Franklin Richards, son of Reed & Susan Richards (Mr. Fantastic & Invisible Woman, of the Fantastic Four). In the future, he marries Rachel Summers, aka Phoenix III.
- Rogue voluntarily left the Brotherhood not because she "saw the errors of her ways", but because the mental trauma of Ms. Marvel and others she absorbed life from became too much for her, and Xavier was the only one who could help her.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 12:30 AM
Blopster is currently offline Click here to Send Blopster a Private Message Find more posts by Blopster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nivvy
Daily Spleen

I got some Movie/Comic Facts if ya don't mind those.
I happened to stumble on some interesting Finds.

After a defeated Storm re-enters the fight, Toad complains, "Don't you people ever die?" This is an in-joke since, in the comics, almost all of the characters featured have "died" at least once, then come back.

Many facts in the X-Men comic book universe were lost on the way to the screen. For instance, Storm is claustrophobic (and would not be able to navigate in a narrow elevator shaft), and Wolverine is only supposed to be 5'3".

In the comic, Mystique isn't a fighter and could never hold her own against Wolverine. Same with The Toad.

............. That's it for now.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 01:05 AM
Nivvy is currently offline Click here to Send Nivvy a Private Message Find more posts by Nivvy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nivvy
Daily Spleen

Neither did i know, that on the Original Cartoon Series, Raven and Irene are a Lesbian Couple.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 01:26 AM
Nivvy is currently offline Click here to Send Nivvy a Private Message Find more posts by Nivvy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Really?

Where is this site at?

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 01:34 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

quote:
Originally posted by Nivvy
Neither did i know, that on the Original Cartoon Series, Raven and Irene are a Lesbian Couple.

eek! ahhh, where at... just jokin big grin

Made by the awesome transforming Hegemon
Don't mess with The Force, because I ownz you. -The Force

Crazy Christian all over your candy arse.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 01:47 AM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DBZFan
** Put title here**

LOL

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 04:35 AM
DBZFan is currently offline Click here to Send DBZFan a Private Message Find more posts by DBZFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

yeah i heard that mystique and irene were together

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 06:06 PM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Mystique must have switched teams after Kurt was born though.

laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 06:08 PM
Nivvy
Daily Spleen

quote:
Originally posted by LanceWindu
Mystique must have switched teams after Kurt was born though.

laughing out loud

xD !!!!!!!!!!! LOL !! Yah true, The Link to all that...

The Mystique/Irene Thing
http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/artic...&fldAuto=72

The Other Facts Plus More
http://www.sciflicks.com/x-men/facts.html

Old Post Sep 15th, 2003 01:59 AM
Nivvy
Daily Spleen

I don't Blame Mystique for turnin' Militant and switching sides, Especially after she had a child with Sabretooth. EeEeEe !! ~Hairy

Old Post Sep 15th, 2003 02:03 AM
X-Woman

How gross...a fury and a scaley thing.

Cyclops LIVES!!!

Old Post Sep 15th, 2003 03:17 AM
X-Woman is currently offline Click here to Send X-Woman a Private Message Find more posts by X-Woman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nivvy
Daily Spleen

Hehe yah, Would make for quite a Textured Outcome confused

Old Post Sep 15th, 2003 03:35 AM
Blopster
Cosmic Forces Controller!

Actually Mystique and Sabretooth's son was a normal human. Graydon Creed was his name, who established the very anti-mutant society 'Friends of Humanity'.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2003 12:37 AM
Blopster is currently offline Click here to Send Blopster a Private Message Find more posts by Blopster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

but it was first Nightcrawler's father, right?? Then Irene, right?? and then Sabretooth?.... or Sabretooth was first, Irene second..... I'm confused now... confused

by Scythe

Old Post Sep 16th, 2003 03:38 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nivvy
Daily Spleen

I'm Confused too.........

And all's i know, is that Sabretooth and Mystique's child grew up to Hate them with a passion n.n;;

Old Post Sep 16th, 2003 05:48 AM