KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Douglas Adams, Left earth with his towel...

Douglas Adams, Left earth with his towel...
Started by: Jameous Woodshire

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I assume you meant to say Keo, Jameous...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post May 24th, 2001 04:11 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keokiswahine
Confusion

*continues to stare at books, osmosis is slow today*

Old Post May 24th, 2001 04:19 AM
keokiswahine is currently offline Click here to Send keokiswahine a Private Message Find more posts by keokiswahine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jameous Woodshire

Well, I was commenting on RC's post on page 3. (post #75) This is for lamenting and celebrating Douglas Adams.

But it was meant for Keo.

Keo read some and post a quote. I think you'll find alot in common with Arthur. He goes through the series in a constant state of confusion. wink

Old Post May 24th, 2001 05:32 AM
Jameous Woodshire is currently offline Click here to Send Jameous Woodshire a Private Message Find more posts by Jameous Woodshire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keokiswahine
Confusion

gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. read? where is osmosis when I need him. does confusion need more company? then there will be multiple confusion. yeahhhhhhhh. confusion reigns. confused confused

Old Post May 24th, 2001 05:47 AM
keokiswahine is currently offline Click here to Send keokiswahine a Private Message Find more posts by keokiswahine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Good job Keo doesn't have telepathy. Mind you, Keo does talk a lot...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post May 24th, 2001 05:52 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keokiswahine
Confusion

Ush, I'm home today sikky. would you prefer I just lurked? confused

Old Post May 24th, 2001 06:33 AM
Jameous Woodshire

Still posting with out quotes... Hmmm...

No one had gone bananas, not in that way at least.

Old Post May 24th, 2001 01:49 PM
Jameous Woodshire is currently offline Click here to Send Jameous Woodshire a Private Message Find more posts by Jameous Woodshire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

That wasn't a personal attack, Keo, it was another sub-quote...

Yellow...

BtVS

Old Post May 25th, 2001 12:19 AM
Ratcat

Do you think it's the sort of thing you're likely to say?

Old Post May 25th, 2001 02:38 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jameous Woodshire

Bright idea of mine, to find a passing spaceship and get rescued by it.

Old Post May 25th, 2001 03:08 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Please do not press this button again.

BtVS

Old Post May 25th, 2001 03:14 AM
Ratcat

Now, which is the most nonchalant chair to be discovered in?

Old Post May 25th, 2001 03:19 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

It's a by-pass, gotta build a by-pass....

Old Post May 25th, 2001 04:09 AM
Jameous Woodshire

TOWEL DAY!!!
http://www.binaryfreedom.com/towelday/

Its a great idea, although I'm late on finding it, I plan on celebrating on Thurs. I'll post pics of it wink

I say we should all carry at least a hand towel Thurs., unless you cant get the hang of Thursdays laughing out loud then feel free to celebrate any day you feel is right.

Alternative celebrations (than towel day) are to have an infinite number of monkeys write a script for the movie version.

Or, launch a protest agenst any Bypasses, weather its local or intersteller.

Or, just kick back and have a Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster.

Let us know of any personal celebrations you may have big grin

Old Post May 28th, 2001 09:01 AM
ilikecomics
Restricted

Account Restricted

As someone who owns 3 copies of the ultimate hitchhikers guide to the galaxy, this was a very cool thread to read.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2020 01:29 AM
ilikecomics is currently offline Click here to Send ilikecomics a Private Message Find more posts by ilikecomics Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote