KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Computer Games

Computer Games
Started by: Pikachu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
finti

Anybody heard of Anarchy online?

Old Post Jul 12th, 2001 12:55 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Old Post Jul 12th, 2001 01:56 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Ah, my kind of place. evil face

Old Post Jul 12th, 2001 02:11 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pikachu
Little Yellow Mouse

So Ratty, when we gonna get a game together? The mouse and the rat can kick booty!!!

Anyone else on for a fragfest? evil face

Old Post Jul 12th, 2001 06:45 PM
Pikachu is currently offline Click here to Send Pikachu a Private Message Find more posts by Pikachu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

YEah sure, like I said I'm always up for some fragging!!!

Problem is I'm still playing at 3 in the morning and it gets prety knackering when I have to get up for work.

I'll send you the address of onof the TA servers that I play on a lot. There are some top players on there. smile

Old Post Jul 12th, 2001 06:52 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pikachu
Little Yellow Mouse

OK, but you have to promise to buy me chocolate. wink

Old Post Jul 12th, 2001 07:29 PM
Pikachu is currently offline Click here to Send Pikachu a Private Message Find more posts by Pikachu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Ehhhh, well, yeah, chocolate I can do... But I'm not taking you to Disneyworld. laughing out loud smokin' laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 12th, 2001 07:32 PM
Pikachu
Little Yellow Mouse

Oh poop! And I have never been to Disneyworld either. sad

Old Post Jul 12th, 2001 07:37 PM
Ratcat

Yeah, well been there, done that, lost a T-Shirt... (Amongst other things) laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 12th, 2001 07:41 PM
queeq
Chaos

I see a date coming up. big grin

Old Post Jul 12th, 2001 09:22 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Yeah, Friday the 13th....

Old Post Jul 12th, 2001 09:24 PM
queeq
Chaos

Tomorrow?

Old Post Jul 12th, 2001 09:25 PM
Ratcat

Well, that's a date isn't it.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2001 09:37 PM
queeq
Chaos

*starts practising wedding march*

Old Post Jul 12th, 2001 10:22 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Raven are just talented id groupies; I remember them doing very little that was not spun off id's work, but they do it SO DAMN WELL...

Heretic was so similar to Doom it was almost criminal, but I still loved it. And you could look up and down!!!! Difficult to get acorss just how impressive that was...

It IS a date, you are right...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 12th, 2001 10:22 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

*practises harder*

Old Post Jul 12th, 2001 10:23 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Queeq, that wedding march of yours has always preceeded disaster...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 12th, 2001 10:26 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

eek! You think THAT's what caused it????

Old Post Jul 12th, 2001 10:27 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Stranger things have happened, but whether it did or not, perhapos caution would be sensible...

BtVS

Old Post Jul 12th, 2001 10:59 PM
Edna Witch
Magic

Caution? You're wasting your time Ush! Queeq oesn't know the meaning of the word! How do ou think he ended up as a freeq eh?

"This Party's Over" -Mace Windu, epII

Old Post Jul 13th, 2001 01:18 AM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote