KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » What's the Jedi Council?

What's the Jedi Council?
Started by: Pikachu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ratcat

It may surprise you to learn that I am....

Old Post Jul 12th, 2001 10:02 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

No, it wouldn't. wink

Old Post Jul 12th, 2001 10:22 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

Gosh and there was me thinking that it was just a place where the members who are so old they are almost part of the furniture met to gossip about us and tell one another how much they hate us. I guess I must hae been mislead somewhere along the line! rolling on floor laughing

"This Party's Over" -Mace Windu, epII

Old Post Jul 13th, 2001 01:23 AM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Nah, it like the GDF with added mundaneness...

Old Post Jul 13th, 2001 01:29 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pikachu
Little Yellow Mouse

Well, that is as clear as swamp water now. Thanks. mad

Old Post Jul 13th, 2001 02:18 AM
Pikachu is currently offline Click here to Send Pikachu a Private Message Find more posts by Pikachu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well, NOW they won't let you in...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 13th, 2001 03:10 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

Nothing goes on there...it's a place for us to notify eachother of stuff..that's it.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2001 03:12 AM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Hey! You ruined this thread!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 13th, 2001 03:13 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

ME???

Old Post Jul 13th, 2001 03:16 AM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yeah!

Actually, I think my first answer was sufficient, if a little extravagant. But then we were having fun making funny comments and Miss Big Mod comes along and gives a straight answer!

BtVS

Old Post Jul 13th, 2001 03:18 AM
Ratcat

There's a first! laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 13th, 2001 03:27 AM
Dim
Creativity

And last.. laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 13th, 2001 03:30 AM
Ratcat

Well, I think that was kinda the point of what I was implying..... roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing out loud roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jul 13th, 2001 03:53 AM
Pikachu
Little Yellow Mouse

Be nice!

Old Post Jul 13th, 2001 04:22 AM
Pikachu is currently offline Click here to Send Pikachu a Private Message Find more posts by Pikachu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

OK, I'm sorry. You're right of course. smile

Old Post Jul 13th, 2001 05:13 AM
freeq

sad Be nice to freeqs.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2001 01:10 PM
freeq is currently offline Click here to Send freeq a Private Message Find more posts by freeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

*Rummages around for can of anti-freeq spray.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2001 03:39 PM
freeq

sad

OMG!!!! eek!

Old Post Jul 13th, 2001 07:20 PM
freeq is currently offline Click here to Send freeq a Private Message Find more posts by freeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I wish I could see Freeq's signature

BtVS

Old Post Jul 14th, 2001 12:03 AM
finti

ribbitt eek!

Old Post Jul 14th, 2001 12:06 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote