KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Welcome to the New Forums!

Welcome to the New Forums!
Started by: Raz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Gundark
Mayhem

Well my clever master, why don't you foresee the lottery numbers for tomorrow and pass them on to me, your POOR devoted apprentice ? laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 16th, 2001 09:52 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

You don't expect me to share the winnings, now. Do you deary? evil face

Old Post Apr 17th, 2001 02:01 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Of course. Like the cop and the waitress. Unless you would prefer force lightning torture ? evil face

Old Post Apr 18th, 2001 10:38 AM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

So who will dress up as the cop and who as the waitress? You want to wear the badge this time, Gundy? evil face

Old Post Apr 18th, 2001 08:23 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

I guess that means you want to wear the pantyhose. laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 18th, 2001 08:26 PM
queeq
Chaos

YEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! big grin

Old Post Apr 18th, 2001 09:01 PM
Ratcat

Now, wouldn't that be nice. Win the lottery, invest in well and live off the interest.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2001 04:39 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Kinda figures... laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 19th, 2001 08:03 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Change is good for the soul, RC. Whether we uselessly work against it, in which case it will wear us down without our knowing, or accept it gracefully, with maturity and the knowledge that it will prepare one's self for the next evolutionary stage of one's life, unbeknownst in its waiting silence.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2001 10:13 AM
finti

Kinda deep here Gundy, are you wearing that white coat again. laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 19th, 2001 10:21 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Yes, the one with the orange stripes. big grin

But we only wear that INSIDE the closet of course.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2001 09:11 PM
Ratcat

Ya know, one day, when we're all a lot older and a lot greyer, I hope we can get at least one opportunity to sit around a BBQ with a few beers and see if we're as fluent in real life as we appear to be here...

Old Post Apr 21st, 2001 07:12 AM
queeq
Chaos

I'll be as drunk as I am when I'm online. laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 21st, 2001 11:06 AM
Ratcat

Now that is something I would really like to see, for many, many reasons. laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 30th, 2001 12:22 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I'll be fluent.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 30th, 2001 03:17 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Name a couple, RC. Oh..err... please.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2001 10:24 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

Trust me, RC, I can dish this stuff out anytime !!!! smokin'

Old Post Apr 30th, 2001 10:46 PM
queeq
Chaos

Go ahead. Make my day, Gundy.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2001 10:50 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

I can't post philosophical observations about us queeq, thats pure closet, baby ! evil face

Old Post Apr 30th, 2001 11:01 PM
queeq
Chaos

Too bad we can't go there yet, right now. You have no clearance code yet. sad sad sad

Old Post Apr 30th, 2001 11:04 PM