KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Who do you think would win Rogue or Wolverine?

Who do you think would win Rogue or Wolverine?
Started by: Gambitscards

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Gambitscards

Who do you think would win Rogue or Wolverine?

I think Rogue would but i just want to see what you guys think hehe?

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 06:08 PM
Gambitscards is currently offline Click here to Send Gambitscards a Private Message Find more posts by Gambitscards Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hpxmenlotrnerd

Definitely Rogue, a few seconds w/skin to skin contact and, bam hes out for several days.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 07:18 PM
hpxmenlotrnerd is currently offline Click here to Send hpxmenlotrnerd a Private Message Find more posts by hpxmenlotrnerd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

It depends, if Rogue is able to use everyone's powers at once then definately her.

But if it's a straight fight between Rogue and Wolverine I think it could go either way.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 07:19 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
V@LL3jOk!D707

I'd say Wolverine cuz he has the healing power.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 10:03 PM
V@LL3jOk!D707 is currently offline Click here to Send V@LL3jOk!D707 a Private Message Find more posts by V@LL3jOk!D707 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shadowy_blue

But Rogue would also have the healing factor too if she will ever have the chance to touch him. Then Wolverine will be knocked out coz while Rogue is using his powers, he can't use it himself.

So Rogue would.

Wait, it depends too. If they will go over fighting with Rogue having not touched anybody, then it's doubtful. confused

Last edited by shadowy_blue on Sep 14th, 2003 at 02:16 AM

Old Post Sep 14th, 2003 02:14 AM
shadowy_blue is currently offline Click here to Send shadowy_blue a Private Message Find more posts by shadowy_blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

I'll say Rogue because she has already beaten him before

Old Post Sep 14th, 2003 02:15 AM
Maximus_E. is currently offline Click here to Send Maximus_E. a Private Message Find more posts by Maximus_E. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

Rogue

Old Post Sep 14th, 2003 05:42 PM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

yes... Rogue would win....

by Scythe

Old Post Sep 15th, 2003 07:28 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jason Horan
Defender of the Innocent

Well if Rogue got hit with those claws you can kiss Rogue goodbye...I would go with Rogue due to her seer power, but it could go ether way!

"The strength of Love is governed by the two that hold it"

Old Post Sep 15th, 2003 07:42 AM
Jason Horan is currently offline Click here to Send Jason Horan a Private Message Find more posts by Jason Horan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GambitEVOFan1
**RayRay**

id say wolverine, rogue could win if she touched him but i doubt shed get a chance to.

**Berzerk for Berzerker**

**Theres no off switch in the real world bub**

bunny Aww love Its a bunny! laughing

Old Post Sep 15th, 2003 04:24 PM
GambitEVOFan1 is currently offline Click here to Send GambitEVOFan1 a Private Message Find more posts by GambitEVOFan1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katzmeow
I'm Lost

I reckon it wouldn't happen at all, i mean, Rouge looks up to Wolverine and Logan treats her like a little sister and if anyone has seen the movie then you would know that they wouldn't fight on purpose.
Of course, if it was 'fight wolverine or die rouge' kinda thing then Rouge would win...

Old Post Oct 19th, 2003 02:16 AM
katzmeow is currently offline Click here to Send katzmeow a Private Message Find more posts by katzmeow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

movie????.... what movie................ eek! laughing out loud

by Scythe

Old Post Oct 19th, 2003 07:45 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blind-Enemy
Lures of the syren

movie Rogue???
comic Rogue???
x-men evolution Rouge???

only comic Rogue, but Wolverine is a very experienced fighter

Ashes

Old Post Oct 19th, 2003 03:59 PM
Blind-Enemy is currently offline Click here to Send Blind-Enemy a Private Message Find more posts by Blind-Enemy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormsgreat

Rouge for sure!!

Old Post Oct 19th, 2003 04:57 PM
stormsgreat is currently offline Click here to Send stormsgreat a Private Message Find more posts by stormsgreat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LISA-J
R&G FAN

Rogue she's pretty much indestructable,and she can take Wolverines healing powers any time she likes.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2003 01:42 PM
LISA-J is currently offline Click here to Send LISA-J a Private Message Find more posts by LISA-J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gambit88
Blackout

rouge would win though she's not as valuable as wolverine on the battle field

chickens fun chickens good chickens part of the neighborhood

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 02:01 AM
gambit88 is currently offline Click here to Send gambit88 a Private Message Find more posts by gambit88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NightLova7
Nightcrawler Love :)

I think this is pretty tough. Actually, I think Wolverine would! I know it probably wouldn't happen, but this is my theory. If Rogue has to actually touch someone to knock him out... she has to get close enough. If he gets her with those claws before she gets close enough... she's out. And Wolverine never dies, so even if she touches him, he isn't dead, so technically, she didn't win!

http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/character/2/character42.gif
http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/character/2/character37.gif
http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/character/3/character04.gif

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 07:35 PM
NightLova7 is currently offline Click here to Send NightLova7 a Private Message Find more posts by NightLova7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
verauko
Dreamer of the Month

okay, i think that (movie) Rogue, for now, is on too low lewel and she wouldn't even get close to Logan, and not talking about touching him, he's too fast and fit for her. But if she train a bit (like evo Rogue, she rocks, she's great with these combat fights ;D) I think that she would be able to touch him... and then... CRUSH! KABOOM!!! Wolverine's gone ;p
Bua ha ha ha ha! evil face

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 08:28 PM
verauko is currently offline Click here to Send verauko a Private Message Find more posts by verauko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
verauko
Dreamer of the Month

quote:
Originally posted by NightLova7
I think this is pretty tough. Actually, I think Wolverine would! I know it probably wouldn't happen, but this is my theory. If Rogue has to actually touch someone to knock him out... she has to get close enough. If he gets her with those claws before she gets close enough... she's out. And Wolverine never dies, so even if she touches him, he isn't dead, so technically, she didn't win!

Well I wouldn't be so sure... and what if Rogue would touch him and make him faint... and then cut him on two halves ("halves" ?!) how could he regenerate himself?!

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 08:31 PM
verauko is currently offline Click here to Send verauko a Private Message Find more posts by verauko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bluegal
Nightcrawler

Isn't there a comic book where Rogue and Wolverine fight in the Danger Room to see who becomes leader?

If there is I think Rogue won the battle.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 09:34 PM
bluegal is currently offline Click here to Send bluegal a Private Message Find more posts by bluegal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote