KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Use Ur Imagination... Draco N Ginny

Use Ur Imagination... Draco N Ginny
Started by: b-ball_chick

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (28): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
sakura_lite

omg!!!!! go on!!!!!!!!!!!

I Love Legolas!!!

Old Post Sep 14th, 2003 06:31 PM
sakura_lite is currently offline Click here to Send sakura_lite a Private Message Find more posts by sakura_lite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
b-ball_chick
Playing the game for God

……..dat nite ginny lured da nurse out of da hospitalwing, she was nervous she had in mind draco had anda plan n she was ready her wand clutched in her hand unda her blanket. He came minutes after dinner, “tut tut poor ole weasley” draco scowled “don’t call me dat” “it is ur name isn’t it o r u embarrassed of it” “embarases no but I ave a name of my own”ginny giggled. “so wat do u want” ginny asked , ginny came ova 2 her n leaned 4ward..”u tell me”…………

::cuz I...Stay Fresh!::

Old Post Sep 14th, 2003 08:11 PM
b-ball_chick is currently offline Click here to Send b-ball_chick a Private Message Find more posts by b-ball_chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StrgzrCndyPixie

u cant stop im conpletly hooked even though i prefure draco hermione this is such and awesome story i cant stop reading it ......................keep up da excellent work

*Accept Me* I am I... Do not change me, condemn me, nor put me down. Accept me for what I am, NO you need not agree with me, but accept me. For I am total in being, I have my faults, I have my guilts, but that is who I am. PERFECT I WILL NEVER BE!!! Allow me to be uninhibited, DO NOT PRESURE ME into feeling what I do not feel. Accept me when I am flying high, as I have accepted you when you were flying high. Do not put me down, nor makr me feel unhappy about me. I AM I... AND I LIKE BEING WHAT I AM... ME!!!

Old Post Sep 15th, 2003 04:31 AM
StrgzrCndyPixie is currently offline Click here to Send StrgzrCndyPixie a Private Message Find more posts by StrgzrCndyPixie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leah11
no comment

keep going!! That is really good!

Old Post Sep 15th, 2003 05:43 AM
leah11 is currently offline Click here to Send leah11 a Private Message Find more posts by leah11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
b-ball_chick
Playing the game for God

……ginny shifted in her bed, she cud smell his breathe stick out tongueumkin juice. “wat do u mean?” “I dunno mayb uve got a plan, like revenge” draco answered straightenin up. “no! wat do u mean” “dis” draco answered oncoverin her hand w/ her wand. Ginny gulped, “self defence whu noes wat uve got up ur sleeve”, ginny said. “my watch” draco said laughin. “I got something 4 u” he said n took out a shiny galss ball from his pocjet, he held it up 2 her “its 4 u it tells u o shud I say shows u wat u realy want…in ur mind” he grinned, holdin it out for her to take it, ginny shifted, if she shifted one more time shed fall of da bed. “how shud I noe its not anda one of ur plots” draco shrugged “u just ave 2 trust me” ginny frowned then took it “I thut theses things came in tows o sumthin”draco ignored her…”have fun c u later, il b intouch!”
n he was gone-out da door, da shiny ball in ginny’s hand had suddenly turned green now a very very not so good dracos face appeared…….

Old Post Sep 15th, 2003 03:45 PM
b-ball_chick is currently offline Click here to Send b-ball_chick a Private Message Find more posts by b-ball_chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
b-ball_chick
Playing the game for God

....ginny was troubled by wat she had seen in da glass ball, but she elapt still. da nxt morning she went 2 classes da nurse said she was well enuf. Dat day she avoided draco as much as possible, durin dinner she peard at da ball in her pocket it was still green she knew it was tryin 2 make up da pic of draco. "erm herione u noe "need ball?" ginny asked "they r..." but hery cut in "i noe wat they r" "o ok, ok wat do they show?" hermy swallowed her mash potato, "wat u want silly" and she continued "and da more u want it da more it will b clear", "o ok thnx" ginny was shocked! want? want draco?wat? it was so wierd. As she was about 2 climb up da satirs 2 gryfindor tower she peered 2 da slytherine table, draco was peerin in his pocket......

Old Post Sep 15th, 2003 05:08 PM
sammmy

wots gonna appen nxt

Old Post Sep 15th, 2003 05:14 PM
sammmy is currently offline Click here to Send sammmy a Private Message Find more posts by sammmy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
b-ball_chick
Playing the game for God

........ ginny slept dat nite, she had no idea wat draco was lookin @ in his pocket,had no idea y he kept showin in da shiny ball, did she care bout him? she thut so much her head felt like it had been raked against da floor. Da nxt day Ginny thut bout tellin hermy but knew somehow shed tell ron n hermy, n Ron wud b OUTRAGED! She felt miserable until she was conered by da gurl she had seen w/ draco many times, "hey missy!" she snapped her blonde eye brows looked like they were gona b unleashed. " wat do u want?" "u betta keep ur dirty filthy little eyes off him!" she snapped. "off whu?" ginny asked in bewilderent. "u noe very well da one u want!" and she was off! stampin her blonde haired legs like she wanted an earthquake 2 bgin. Ginny went 2 da tower feelin dreadfun but gettin da picture.......

Old Post Sep 15th, 2003 05:27 PM
sammmy

i fink dis is rlly gd cool big grin eek!

Old Post Sep 15th, 2003 05:49 PM
sammmy is currently offline Click here to Send sammmy a Private Message Find more posts by sammmy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
b-ball_chick
Playing the game for God

thnxxx!

Old Post Sep 15th, 2003 05:55 PM
b-ball_chick
Playing the game for God

....she concluded somethin, how did she noe (da blonde gurl) about her wantin draco! but how?! she went 2 da library! she knew it was silly but had 2 do it! "hey sis" she was greeted by ron as she entered da library, he was there w/ hermy n harry, they must b doin homwork? "hi", "so wat brings u 2 dis neck of da woods?" ron asked w/ a grin after harry n hermy greeted ginny. "well i ave u noe homework, gtg" n she was off. she went thru all da books she knew, she was about 2 give up wen she found it, da want ball (wat a stupid name i made up!LOL) it read: ' thiss ball can tell want da person holdin it o dats is touchin it ne how wants, it will appear, da clearer da more badly u want them,' but sumthin caughth ginny's eye 'this ball cums in two, they r not realy comon bcause someone can b on a recievin end lookin 2 wat u want, u4 da oda ball is repeatin wat da oda one doz', ginny was dumbstruck..........

Old Post Sep 15th, 2003 06:02 PM
LadySlytherin
LadyBaron

omg keep going its great!!!!!!!!!!!

it is n o t our dreams that show .[what].[we].[trully].[are]. ...it is, our c h o i c e s

S L Y T H E R I N B A R O N N E S S

Old Post Sep 15th, 2003 08:21 PM
LadySlytherin is currently offline Click here to Send LadySlytherin a Private Message Find more posts by LadySlytherin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
b-ball_chick
Playing the game for God

….ginny guessed draco had da oda ball! She was miffed! So dat means he noes wat she wants, wat da ball shows! She knew it waz 2 gud 2 b true. She sneaked out of da library b4 ron hermy n harry cud 2 o say nethin 2 her. She went 2 her dormitory n lied on her bed feelin miffed dan eva, feelin embarrassed like a caught thief! She had 2 c him! Now dab lone gurl noes, what is she gona do?wat if every1 noes?ron n r oda brothers r gona kill her! She fell asleep somehow. Da nxt morning da ball waz still green w/ an image dat was blurred of draco. Ginny hid it in her trunk miffed dan eva! At break time she hid in da bathroom, n cried she had no Idea y! wen she left da bathroom as she was about 2 go out 2 care of magical creatures a hand griped her, and covered her mouth. It was draco. “ wat do u want?!” a tear stained face ginny said. “look I’ve done nothing” draco whispered. “so u say wat about da ball u ave da copy!” ginny wailed. Draco loked at his shoes, “look ginny I can xplain I wanted 2 noe wat u like truly wanted fr….”, “don’t u dare say 4 my birthday!” ginny said. “hahaha no, I wanted I waz just curious wat u realy wanted from me!” draco spat out. Ginny looked at her shoes. Draco held her chin facin it toward him “look ginny I noe, its k if u trust me”……….

Old Post Sep 15th, 2003 08:44 PM
b-ball_chick
Playing the game for God

………ginny let free, but b4 she cud talk she was being faced by ron, whus xpresion changed from merrines 2 confusion n ab=nger, “wat is goin on” he asked lookin from ginny 2 draco. “nothing he waz askin wat snape wanted from me” ginnt answered fidgetin. “ive got betta business” draco scowled grinned laughed n left. Ron gave him a disgusted look, then turned 2 ginny , his expression changing “o newayz harrys cumin ova 4 da Christmas holidays” ginny nodded then shook her head, poor ole’ ron still thinks she’s droolin ova Harry. She did not c draco 4 3 days, it started 2 snow, and da “noe it all” shiny ball was getting a clearer pic of draco everyday, n she knew draco knew. If only it cud b reversed she wished, she realy eanted 2 noe his true feelings….. on da fourth day after she last talked 2 Draco o even c him she finaly did leavin snapes room as she was about 2 enter. He didn’t c her he was a hurry n looked angry, sumthin fell out of his robe, giiny went closer it was da ball da opposite one……….

Old Post Sep 15th, 2003 09:01 PM
StrgzrCndyPixie

oh my god how can you leave the stroy like that i wana no more no i need to know more your an excellent writer and i refuse to let you stop plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plzplz plz plz plplz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plzz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plzplz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz continue

*Accept Me* I am I... Do not change me, condemn me, nor put me down. Accept me for what I am, NO you need not agree with me, but accept me. For I am total in being, I have my faults, I have my guilts, but that is who I am. PERFECT I WILL NEVER BE!!! Allow me to be uninhibited, DO NOT PRESURE ME into feeling what I do not feel. Accept me when I am flying high, as I have accepted you when you were flying high. Do not put me down, nor makr me feel unhappy about me. I AM I... AND I LIKE BEING WHAT I AM... ME!!!

Old Post Sep 16th, 2003 04:46 AM
StrgzrCndyPixie is currently offline Click here to Send StrgzrCndyPixie a Private Message Find more posts by StrgzrCndyPixie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
b-ball_chick
Playing the game for God

thnx! realy-thnx!

Old Post Sep 16th, 2003 03:45 PM
b-ball_chick
Playing the game for God

........but 2 late sanape was cumin she droped da ball n it rolled into da darkness, she had been hopin 2 swap da balls so she'll b watchin wat draco wants-realy wants, but even tho she got da ball she cudnt swap da ball, cuz it waz in her trunk. "wat r u doin weasley?" snape sneered , "er nothin..just peakin up my er....", "pichin up bugs 2 eat...i c" snape sneered almost smilin. afta dinner she went 2 her room. she had noticed dat she had spent so much less time w/ her fwendzz, but she just cudnt c them now, even theve noticed they were so mad they thut she was just avoindin them. She was desperate-her nxt mission is 2 swap da ball-she had 2 now! she quickly changed n went out of da tower b4 hermy cud stop her. she headed 2 da slytherine tower, it waz dangerous but woth it -she thinks. wen she got there she hooded herself n a pack of slytherine gurls packed in se huddled w/ them n she was in......

Old Post Sep 16th, 2003 03:55 PM
b-ball_chick
Playing the game for God

.......it smelled like sumthin ginny didnt noe, unlike da gryfindor tower which smelt of warmth n happyness. Ginny gussed da boys dormitory she got it right. no one noticed her they were all mindin thier own business here n there. wen ginny got 2 where she thinks draco slept she unhooded her self. it was hot in da slytherine tower almost 2 hot! no one was in sight. she gussed right she saw a green robe on a bed n sayin his name in cursive DRACO MALFOY. ginny gulped as she opened his trunk, as she was about 2 start searchin a hand held hers alot stronger, ginny looked back, it was da blonde gurl, "wat do u think u r doin?".......

Old Post Sep 16th, 2003 05:07 PM
sakura_lite

GO ON its sooooooo excitin!!! can i make the story too??? its sooooooooo good... u should publish it!!!

I Love Legolas!!!

Old Post Sep 16th, 2003 11:11 PM
sakura_lite is currently offline Click here to Send sakura_lite a Private Message Find more posts by sakura_lite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StrgzrCndyPixie

keep goin

Old Post Sep 17th, 2003 04:19 AM