KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Use Ur Imagination... Draco N Ginny

Use Ur Imagination... Draco N Ginny
Started by: b-ball_chick

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (28): « First ... « 24 25 [26] 27 28 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
b-ball_chick
Playing the game for God

Hey guys! Im back and im glad.
Sorry i took so long but im glad you carried on the story!

::cuz I...Stay Fresh!::

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 02:43 PM
b-ball_chick is currently offline Click here to Send b-ball_chick a Private Message Find more posts by b-ball_chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
b-ball_chick
Playing the game for God

...Harry couldn't believe what he'd just done. Letting Ginny go and staying here with Draco.
'I must be out of my mind' he told himself.
But he knew it was something that hehad to do.
At least fot Ginny's sake.
Yeah...HE has to bear with Draco for Ginny's sake.
He looked over at Draco.
It seemed like he was thinking the exact same thing as he was.
Their eyes met but for the first time in a long time, Draco didnt smirk, he just frowned.
Harry looked away, he couldn't believe he was feeling sorry fo Draco Malfoy of all people.
HE sighed and rested against the cave wall.
HE closed his eyes and tried to imagine what Ginny was doing and how she was doing.
HE knew Hermione and Ron would wanna come after him and 'try' to save him.
Maybe that was what he needed, his friends, a liitle bit of reality.
He sighed, he had a strong feeling about what was about to come, and he knew also had a bad feeling about it too.
Maybe it was time that it all ened, the professy did say that either him or Voldemort had to die, and he was in his seventh year of hogwarts...so why not?
He reopened his eyes and found Draco laying on the floor and facing the ceiling, like he was playing his thoughts in his mind or something.
HArry was about to close his eyes again when...
"Funny Potter isn't it?" Draco said, with that same annoying voice of his.
HArry wondered just how long he'd heard it...
"What's so funny?" HArry asked back a bit annoyed.
HE couldn't see what was so funny.
Draco smirked at last, but at the ceiling.
"Funny that I am here with you of all people, planning to fight my father's master. Father won't be too proud" HE said in an amused kinda way.
If Harry hadn't known better, he'd had thought him drunk.
"Go to sleep MAlfoy...You'll need the sleep" HArry said, thinking of just how tired he was himself.
But Draco just continued.
"I really hate to admit it but we've actually got two things in common you know" Draco said, still staring at the wall, and smirking at it like ke could see Harry's face from where he was lying.
HArry felt like telling him to shut up but he just didn't have the strength, so he played along.
"Are you sure you are alright?" Harry said, not asked, in a mocking way.
But Draco ignored his comment and once more took up his 'cool' but nevertheless annoying voice.
"Yeah we do. WE both are fighting the Dark Lord, but for different reasons. If you ask me, I wanna just kill him now and get over with it cause I know he will try to kill me, after my father failed him and stuff." Draco said.
"What's the second thing?" Harry asked, now feeling very curious.
Draco's smirk grew deeper. HE got up and stood to stare Harry in the face. "We both love Ginny Weasly"....

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 03:47 PM
b-ball_chick is currently offline Click here to Send b-ball_chick a Private Message Find more posts by b-ball_chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
b-ball_chick
Playing the game for God

<...>
HE stood there...
HE was feeling better now...Much better.
HE watched as the makeshift boat passed by a few trees and over grown grass.
He felt sick in the inside...HE was afraid. It was something like being afraid of not impressing his father, but this one goes deeper than that.
He looked over to the figure that lay just inches away from him, all cuddled up and asleep.
Then it all came back...Everything that had happened earlier that night...

He'd said it.
"We both love Ginny Weasly..."
The expression on Harry's face had been indescribable.
Like he'd never thought of it that way...
Love...
Even he, himself, Draco Malfoy barely said those words to any one.
No he not really, onlx to his mother when he'd been a child. After that the word had practically been non existant to him.
So where was this coming from?
Harry had balled his fist and started breathing fast.
He'd been angry for sure.
"You love??? You? Love Ginny? You must be worse than I thought" HArry said, raising his voice.
Draco's smirk had dissapeared. "I can love." Draco said, coldly.
"You? You cold little devil. Just like your father! No you can't! You just use people! Like your father used your mother!" HArry said.
Draco had went pale. He seemed like he had been trying trying to decide whether to jinx HArry or just punch him.
But Harry had continued. "You can't love her and have hated her for all theses years! Love isn't just something you just feel overnight!" HArry had told him, now outraged.
Draco had decided not to harm him, just yet.
"So you know what love means?" Draco had asked, mockingly.
"Yeah...I do. My feelings for Ginny developed" HE had said, a bit lamely.
Draco had let out a mocking fake laugh.
"She doesn't want you. Cause if she did she wouldn't be running after me, kissing me, want..." Draco had been saying but HArry had punched him in mid dsentence.
Harry had watched him fall to the ground, nose broken and blood all around his mouth.
Draco had felt for his nose-broken.
He'd wanted to get up and punch Harry back when all of a sudden his whole body gew hot.
He had felt like he was on fire.
HEs whole body had tingled and his eyes started to roll.
HArry had watched.
Speechless and un able to speak.
He knew what was happening...He knew...
HE had watched Draco roll on the floor like an epileptic...
HE knew..
HE knew that Voldemort really did have possesion of Draco's body, if not everything else too.
He had stood motioneless for a long time, watching him...
Watching him screech and roll like a mad persson...
Then all of a sudden Draco stopped.
HArry watched him closely.
Draco opened his eyes and lay on the floor for a very long time.
HE could not believe what he had seen.
HE knew what they had to do.
Draco had looke dup at Harry, who had been watching him closely.
"I know where he is HArry...I know where Voldemort is..." HE had said.
He hadn't told HArry what he'd seen but instead they'd made haste to make a boat and set out.
Hours later...They finally got on the river and started their journey...

He looked back at the river bank after he'd recalled everything that had happened.
He recalled old times at the manor and at Hogwarts.
All in vain.
A tear trickled down his face.
He wondwered what his dad would think of him if only he could see him now.
He had to do it.
But just years agao...HE'd have loves to work beside Voldemort and his team.
Now what's changed.
Him.
HE knew it...
So why hide it?

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 04:14 PM
Brunette Angel

YAY!!! YOU POSTED!!! Oh my gosh i'm so happy!! And - I must add - It is amazing!

But anyway, did you have a good trip?

Ron, Harry, Hermione - Anime!

Old Post Dec 1st, 2005 12:12 AM
Brunette Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Brunette Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Brunette Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
b-ball_chick
Playing the game for God

Thanks! And I had a nice trip.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2005 02:26 PM
b-ball_chick
Playing the game for God

<…>
Hours later, Harry watched the sun overhead him.
HE’s actually had a nice sleep, he felt better, but he was terribly hungry.
HE watched the sun taking it’s position slowly, and the vast blue, clear sky.
He thought about the night before.
What Draco had said.
« I Love Ginny… »
‘Liar !...’ Harry thought to himself as he cast a dirty look towards the limp body of the boy who Harry had loathed for such a long time.
But during these past days, Draco had changed ; he’d grown skinnier, paler and he seemed to be loosing his color, that radiant cool, handsome expression of his.
Harry knew he was right.
They do have things in common, excluding Ginny.
Draco was also right about how Ginny has been so attracted to him lately.
A few years ago, Ginny couldn’t stand to be in the same room as him not to talk of kiss him.
She had chnged.
Has she ?
Maybe she just knows things even he does not know.
‘Yeah right…That Malfoy is and angel ?’ he thougth to himself, smiling at the comical idea.
But something deep inside him burned…
HE knew it was…
No he was not going to go there
…Possible.
He dismissed the thought from his mind and thought about something else Draco had said last night.
«WE both are fighting the Dark Lord, but for different reasons. If you ask me, I wanna just kill him now and get over with it cause I know he will try to kill me, after my father failed him and stuff »
Years ago this thought would have been UNTHINKABLE to Draco. HE’d have done anything to join Voldemort fight against the boy who lived…
But instead here he was fighting right beside him against his father’s master.
Harry could not get himself to understand what was hapening.
Harry had so many times thought about the fact that he could not trust Draco, but now he stopped thinking that…It was too late to throw him out of it all now…
‘he is possed » Harry thought to himself.
But Voldemort and Draco could have easily just planned that to make it all seem like Draco didn’t want to serve him and that he hated Voldemort.
Maybe he was being lead to his death.
Draco said he knew where Voldemort was…
What if…
‘If he is going to lead me to Voldemort, I’ll make sure I take him with me to the grave’ he thought to himself.
But all the same, he knew that surely he was going to meet the all time great wizard of all times, Voldemort.

They continued down the river for what seemed like days. Lost in the lapse of time.
Harry had never felt like he needed to know what time date and month they were in like he felt then. HE’d lost count, weeks ago.
At last, on one unnaturally heavy rainy day, they had a change of course.
The river was dangerously violent and Harry and Draco couldn’t stabilize the boat.
If they were not careful, they were going to fall into the river. But Draco’s feet was still as swollen as an orange, it would be impossible to swim with it.
Harry thought about the possibility of letting him drown but quickly brushed the shamefull thoguth away.
Surely he does not hate Draco to death…
They tried and tried to stay on the boat as the water raged dagerously…Both clinging on to the boat for dear life.
Harry looked over to his side to Draco.
He was just wet and tired as he was (for getting food had been so hard) but he looked a bit more scared.
Draco was staring at the river like it was his new interest, but Harry soon realized he was in his head, his own world.
But just before Harry turned away from him, he spoke ;
« It is him…HE knows we’re coming…HE’s gotten so powerfull… » He said weakly, like a zombie would.
Harry noticed his eyes gleamed red a little…Just like Voldemort’s did in his early days.
Harry knew Draco was getting weaker and weaker and soon Voldemort would probabl…

« He know we’re coming potter, he knows. He’s near. Let’s just keep to the river and wait for the storm to be over » he said.
Harry had no choice bot to nod.
He didn’t have the energy to argue.
« Keeping to the river and waiting for the storm to be over » was a task which proved difficult in it’s own fashion.
The storm seemed to go on for AGES, and more than twice Draco was tipped in, only to be pulled back up by Harry, who felt weaker and weaker as he continued clingy to the makeshift boat that he almost could not cling on anymore.
After what seemed like two days, th estorm stopped, but the rain didn’t.
Harry came to convince himself that draco Had been right.
The storm was Voldemort’s doing.
But why hadn’t he sent his death eaters ? Or inferi ?
Harry thought on but gave up seeing as he was lacking any energy or might to go on.

When the storm finally stopped, Draco began feeling real sick and weak too weak to even sit up.
Harry felt sorry for him.
Another few days later, Harry awaoke to a sunny bright day.
The rain had stopped.
Strange…
Draco was already awake…Looking around like he expected to see anything.
Harry imitated him too…
They were in, what looked liked…The most inhabitable place in the world.
Like a desert full of ugly, scary looking mountains and dead trees, bones of birds and animals scattered all around them. It all looked dead. The place, the feeling…
Harry felt for his scar, like he was expecting it to burn against his touch.
But nothing.
Only the river looked living.
And odd out of everything so dead.
As Harry sat up, Draco spoke.
« The place is magically enchanted, hidden from any one who’s looking for it I suppose but somehow, by not turning away when the curse occured I think we penetrated into it. I have a feeling Voldemort thinks us dead » Draco said, lookin skinnier and paler than ever.
Harry nodded, it seemed like that has been all he’s been doing lately.

After a few hesitations, they stepped on land.
For the first time in some time now.
AS he did so, Harry could feel his pulse rise and excitement fill his whole body…
Wxcitement for what ?
OF what lay ahead ?

« Potter we’re going here…HE’s there…I know he is » Draco said, a smirk forming on his lips as he pointed the hugest of the ugly mountains.
Harry nodded, but as he made to go up the Draco stopped him.
« But first Potter, let’s make a vow. The unbreakable vow. »
Harry’s ears twitched. « Why ? » HE asked, wondering what in the name of merln’s beard why.
« A vow that will state that none of us will back stab the other » Draco said seriously.
Harry hesitated, it was a good proposal but what if it was a trap ?
What if…
« To late for what if’s now… » came a voice at the back of his head.
HE nodded and said « Alright. But don’t we need a witness for that ? » Harry said.
Harry could see Draco thinking. Hard. HE obviously needed reassuring.
« Look Draco, I won’t back stab you » Harry said, now impatiently.
Draco looked up at him from his thoughts.
« I won’t do it to you either. But temtation his almost greater than man himself » Draco said wisely. So unlike the Draco he’d known and hated for years.
« Alright. I swear that if I back stab you that I will live to regret it. » Harry said, saying the less hurt full thing ever.
HE thought Draco was going to tell me to do a harder one but to his utter most surprise Draco just nodded and took his turn.
« I swear that if I back stab Potter, I will not only live to regret it but I will never see Ginny again. She won’t be harmed or course…But I will be. » Draco said.
Harry stood in awe.
What if he was lying…
Harry could not believe he made such a vow…
« So we’re agreed ? » Draco asked.
Interrupting Harry’s trail of thougths.
Harry nodded.
« So we’re in this togetether ? » Draco asked, speaking words Harry never knew he could use.
Draco never trusted him…
Again Harry nodded in awe...
Then they set off to find him…To find their worst enemy.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2005 03:21 PM
Brunette Angel

Oooohhhh! I'm excited to see what happens.

Ron, Harry, Hermione - Anime!

Old Post Dec 9th, 2005 12:11 AM
Brunette Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Brunette Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Brunette Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manu_13
~LoViNg InSaNiTy~

Post more!!!!!! i love this story!!! smile please keep posting!! eek!I can't wait or ill seriously go crazy!!! Jumpy

Old Post Feb 26th, 2006 02:41 PM
manu_13 is currently offline Click here to Send manu_13 a Private Message Find more posts by manu_13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manu_13
~LoViNg InSaNiTy~

More!!! More!!!

Old Post Feb 26th, 2006 02:41 PM
manu_13 is currently offline Click here to Send manu_13 a Private Message Find more posts by manu_13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kaiy037
Pwned

You guys are t3h funny

1/2 Sanity

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2006 03:24 PM
kaiy037 is currently offline Click here to Send kaiy037 a Private Message Find more posts by kaiy037 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manu_13
~LoViNg InSaNiTy~

why??? confused

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2006 09:49 PM
manu_13
~LoViNg InSaNiTy~

well since no one is writing and I dont want this story to end Ill try my hand at the story in a few days cuz right now I cant...

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 07:52 PM
kaiy037
Pwned

Teehee heeheeheehee

1/2 Sanity

Old Post Mar 17th, 2006 02:28 PM
kaiy037 is currently offline Click here to Send kaiy037 a Private Message Find more posts by kaiy037 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manu_13
~LoViNg InSaNiTy~

wth are you laughing about???mad

Old Post Mar 17th, 2006 02:33 PM
b-ball_chick
Playing the game for God

Ill wirite soon, but right now i cant smile

Old Post Mar 17th, 2006 08:33 PM
b-ball_chick
Playing the game for God

The climb of the mountain seemed to take forever. The higher they climbed the hotter it got and the more horrors they saw. The worst was the fresh flesh of a man they could not identify because of his face had been scratched off. Draco got weaker and weaker but his fits stopped. None of the guys said a word to the other. Harry occupied his mind with Hogwarts, the burow, his friends, Ginny, so as not to lose the hold on reality. It was like they went on days on end, resting, sleeping and feeding on dust, and anyhting with such degrading status, just to survive.
One night, while Harry slept, Draco stayed awake and watched the stars. He wondered what his father was doing. Was he looking for him? He recalled that day Ginny had told him about her going on a trip, alone, with Potter. He couldnt remember whether it was the thought of her being alone with Potter, or the thought of him not seeing her that made him come along, either way he knew it had something to do with the little redhead. He never knew it'd go so far, too far. But if he hadn’t come along, wouldn’t he have sought this anyway? He admitted to himself that the thought of getting rid of his father’s master had crossed his mind, once and only once he had actually wished the boy who lived would get rid of him. But such thoughts had never crossed his mind until the summer before his seventh year at hogwarts. Something about going along with Ginny and Potter finally made him accept it, admit it, he didn’t want to be what his father wanted him to be.
During the summer, he had practically spent all his time alone. His father had been off on his master’s business, his mother left the house when she found se was alone with him. His father had promised him that he would finally get the recognition he’d wanted and finally stand beside Voldemort and bring Potter down. All lies. He’d said it before. And that summer, he grew tired, very tired of waiting for something that seemed so like it want going to happen that he gave up. His all life was a lie. All in vain. He’d thought through his life. Vanity. He’d been brought up by parents he couldn’t even say ever fell in love, by a father that wanted to control him and that very summer he realised just how alone he’d been.
Pansy came over more than once to the manor, he knew his father was trying to bring them together by force. She flirted as usual. More than once Draco fell for her, but one thing he also concluded was that he wanted something more…Something more than lies, more than what he was, more than his so called satisfaction at making other people’s life a misery, he needed something, something that was missing, something he was sure he never experienced. And it’d been easy to get that thing from Ginny Weasley. He’d told himself over and over again that it had only been a game, giving her the ‘want ball’ he had stolen from his mom (who probably had been using it unsuccesfully on her husband to see if he was cheating on her), meeting with her, kissing her, watching her….He’d actually told himself it was all a game.
WAIT. This ‘game’ of his didn’t just start over night. Ever since his third year, Ginny’s second year, he had taken to throwing her snidy coments, more than he usually did, to throwing his smirky yet threatening looks, to threatening her, scarign her and everyother thing horrible enough for him. But the young Weasley had stood up for herself, rendering his ‘acts’ almost invinsible. He couldn’t help but despise her and just hate her. But before he knew it, he always had it on his mind to see her, to torment her, he’d always told himself he’s been so that he could fulfil his urge to hurt her, but soon, he began watching her, hating her in his heart, despising her, loathing her, disliking her…The way she laughed like the world evolved around her, the way she smiled like there was peace all around, the way she watched Potter…But he had noticed her feelings, slowly peeled away for Potter, maybe not all of them but he was sure most of them had. By the end of his fourth year, he’d become so obsessed with his hate for her, provoking him all the time to think of Potter, the boy he’s been brought up to hate. But during the summer, he reviewed all of Ginny’s characteristics in his head. When he found himself alone, which was pratically all the time, he’d plonge into his thoughts about his ‘hate’ for her and think of few ways to hurt her some more. But through the course of time, he realized a few hidden things about the Weasley, those that nobody else could have noticed, not Ginny herself not even Harry.
He’d seen them as new opportunities to ‘hurt’ her, but soon he gave up. And befoe he knew it, as his source of comfort, he’d replay one of Ginny’s laughs or smiles in his head just to regain hold with reality, in such a world that seemed so dead, his life.

Last edited by b-ball_chick on Mar 17th, 2006 at 11:16 PM

Old Post Mar 17th, 2006 11:09 PM
b-ball_chick
Playing the game for God

“You filthy blood traitor!”
“I’d rather be that than a blood sucking leech like you!” She retorted.
He balled his fists.
“You’re nothing!” He scowled.
She smiled. “I’d rather be than be the likes of you. Draco you’re filth, you might be rich but you are dirty and filthy under all your stinking money” she said.
Every word jabbed into him like ten thousand knives.
“You might be rich but you are dirty and filthy under all your stinking money”.
The knives never stopped twisting and going in deeper ad deeper, tearing him apart.
She was right.
Draco woke up suddenly to find that he’d been dreaming about one of his encounters with Ginny. He wished she was with him. To comfort him, to make him feel alive. Right there and right then, he felt dead.

“Malfoy! Let’s get going” Came Harry voice.
Draco turned around to find Potter, watching him closely, standing up and ready to leave.
Draco said nothing and got up, with Harry’s help. Then they made their way together up the mountain once more. Just as when the stars started rise, they reached the near sommet of the mountain, stumbling upon a magically protected cave entrance.
“What do we do now?” Harry asked. He never thought he’d do it but he knew he had to. Ask Malfoy for help.
Malfoy tapped against the supernatural forcefield that was covering the entrance to the cave. He looked around, eyebrows furrowed, thinking fast. “My father put this here” he said simply.
Harry turned to look at him as if he’d lost his mind. This he had to know. “How do you know?” he wanted to know.
“I know his mark.” Draco answered without taking his eyes off the forcefield. “The more we try to penetrate it the more it blocks the entrance” he added.
For a second Harry thought he had died and gone to the up sided down world where Draco becomes suddenly wise. But he knew this was reality, the real thing, the present not the past.
“Can you do anything to it?” Harry asked.
“He thought e this charm, but I don’t remember how to disharm it” Draco said, his voice trailing off.
Great, just great. Harry thought.
“But…I have the same blood as my father…Father once taught me something about getting people’s blood to disarm their protective charms or something” Draco went on.
“So?” Harry asked.
“Potter give me you knife” Draco asked urgently.
“Back stabbing me already?” Harry asked mockingly yet not smiling.
Draco glared at him and snatched the knife from him.
Then without warning, cut himself just above his wrist, his dark red blood spilling through uncontrollably. Harry watched in awe, he just did it, just like that like he’s done it countless times. Maybe he has. Harry noticed he winced a little, but that was all.
“What are you doing?” Harry asked him.
Draco ignored him and sprinkled some of his blood against the forcefield.
“Now try to disarm it” Draco ordered Harry urgently.
So as fast as he could he did as he was told.
At first nothing happened, but then the forcefield dissapered, just like that.
Harry watched in awe and was about to step in when Draco stopped him.
“There’s more. If you cross you’ll die. It’s a trap, never really got how to make one” Draco said.
Harry intrigued that Draco hadn’t left him to die backed away a few steps. “D’you know how to disarm it?” Harry asked.
“Father said pure blood” Draco said, already slashing his arm again. This time so much blood passed through that Harry thought Draco was going to faint. But he didn’t. He poured all his blood on the floor but nothing happened.
“It’s not working. We need more” Draco said.
“What are you saying?! Are you trying to drain yourself?” Harry exclaimed.
“My father created this trap. I know him.” He said. The way he said those words made it ring over and over again in Harry’s ears.
So Draco made his cut bigger and a few minutes of blood draining later he spoke.
“We can pass now” Draco said. So he did. Nothing happened.
Harry was quick to follow.
The cave was sticky, filthy and it stank of something vile that Draco felt like vomiting every now and then and he was sure Harry felt the same.
He held on the rough edges of cave so he wouldn’t fall because of his leg. The cave was lit magically. It went so deep that Harry could have sworn they’d been going on for days, only not sleeping. Who cold sleep.
Finally, one day, or night, or whatever, Draco stopped.
“He’s here” he said.
Those words sent chills down Harry’s spine. Huge ones.
Isnt this it? What he’s been waiting for eversince his fifth year?
The final confrontation.
“Where?” Harry asked, watching the cave wall Draco was staring at.
“Here” Draco said. “Another shield. He’s grown so powerful” Draco said.
Harry sighed. “What do we have to do?” he asked.
“I don’t recognize this charm. But I’m sure father had something to do with it” he said.
The suddenly he punch the wall hard. All of a sudden the cave wall turned into a transparent one, only at the other side, it was like a mirror, all Draco and Harry could see was their reflections…Or so they thought.
“Look away Potter!” Draco shouted.
Harry did so, looking at Malfoy who closed his eyes.
“Why?” Harry demanded.
“It’s a trap. Whatever the image is going to turn into will turn us mad” he said.
“You father did this?” Harry asked.
“He told me about it. I just wasn’t really listening” Draco said.
Harry wasn’t sure if he was trying to be funny or not.
“What do we do?” Harry asked.
Draco smiled. “You think. You imagine. Something beautiful. Something glorious. Something good. Something that makes you happy” Draco said as if he memorised it all.
To hear Malfoy said those words seemed so unnatural to Harry.
It wasn’t hard for Harry. He thought about his parents, his friends, Hogwarts, Ginny, defeating Voldemort, all sorts of things…Even his victories.
“Then you walk through, concentrating on those things. For a second you’ll feel utter death and unhappiness, but you have to concentrate Potter. Just a slight slip will turn you mad” Draco said.
Harry nodded, then made to walk into the mirror but through the corners of his eyes he saw Draco was now sitting on the cave floor.
“What about you?” Harry asked.
Draco laughed. “What do I have to think about that’s so ‘happ’ ‘great’?” Draco asked.
Harry screwed up his face. “I duno, anything. You aint going to stay here. We are going together” Harry persisited. He needed him.
“I can potter. There isn’t hope for me. Only someone with as so less of happy moments can make such a spell” Draco said.
“What makes you laugh? Happy?” Harry asked him.
Draco glared up at him. “I’m a Malfoy.”
“So?” Harry went on.
“I like to see you lose.” Draco said.
“How about that?” Harry asked, brushing the remark apart.
“Its not enough” Draco said.
“What else?” Harry went on.
“I like to make fun of Wesley and Granger” Draco went on.
“That too!”
“Not enough” Draco said.
“Well…” Harry went on.
“Why don’t you just go Potter, this is made for you” Draco said giving up.
“I never thought I’d be saying this but Draco we got into this together. We have to finish it” Harry pressed on.
“I prefer to die here than for him to kill me” Draco said.
“So you’re cowarding out? Is that te Malfoy way?” Harry asked, pressing on him.
Draco glared up at him. “I’m only a Malfoy by name” he said.
“So you’re a coward by yourself” Harry pressed on.
“NO!” Draco exploded.
“So can we go?” Harry said.
Draco got up. “Go on Potter, I wont stab you” Draco said.
Harry stepped in. He dissapered.
Then it was his turn, it was Draco’s turn. He hesitated but Harry was right, he’d rather die trying than die a coward.
He sighed and took a deep breath as if going underwater, then he stepped in.
He started feeling the pain, the death, void....Death…Peace…Nothing…Void….
He was giving him when something sparked in him. Then he stepped out, breathing hard.
Harry was already at the other side in a place that looked just like where they’d been.
“You did it” Harry said, conealing a smile.
I did.
“Good thing you have such pleasure in tormenting me and my friends” Harry joked.
Draco said nothing.
‘Actually I was thinking about Ginny…’.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2006 01:40 AM
manu_13
~LoViNg InSaNiTy~

YAY!! you came back!!!

Old Post Mar 18th, 2006 03:39 PM
manu_13
~LoViNg InSaNiTy~

that was so sweet of Draco... But Harry is probably gonna get pissed about it, lol!! big grin
Great job!!

Old Post Mar 18th, 2006 04:04 PM
b-ball_chick
Playing the game for God

Thanks!

Old Post Mar 19th, 2006 06:30 PM