KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Use Ur Imagination... Draco N Ginny

Use Ur Imagination... Draco N Ginny
Started by: b-ball_chick

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (28): « First ... « 26 27 [28]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
b-ball_chick
Playing the game for God

“So much to tell you Ginny” he thought.
She moved closer to him. She was so close to him.
Her ginger/strawberry hair tickled his face.
She continued smiling. He felt his face twist into a smile.
All he just wanted to was reach up to her and touch her hair, her face, hold her…
But he couldn’t. He only had the grace to watch her smile. Watch her.
Not being able to speak or anything.
He wanted to. Tell her everything. Make her know he cares, and just how much he does.
He just wanted to show her his love.
His love.

The days went on. And Harry couldn’t help but feel sick. He might have won, Voldemort might be dead and the death eaters might armless now but nothing prepared him for this moment. All his life he’s imagined this time of his life, but never like this.
There was just so much lose, so much memories, pain, and open wounds.
Though Voldemort might be dead, though he might have won, the wounds still seemed so fresh.
So much sacrifice had been made. His parents, Sirius, Dumbledore, and so much more…
And here he was still alive…How come he deserves to live? How come his so full of pain? How come there’s so much destruction around him?

He sighed as he looked outside the window of the toilet he was standing in. Another ambulance made it’s way into the St. Mungo’s hospital.
He couldn’t believe he’s been coming here for the past two weeks. He’s been coming here everyday to see Ginny. She wasn’t admitted or anything, but she stayed here day and night, watching over Draco, who hadn’t opened his eyes ever since Harry had brought him back from ‘The last battle’. Harry sighed once more thinking about how Ginny’s been these last two weeks.
She’d been sad, quiet and barely ate. Harry knew it was because of Draco. He even felt bad for Draco. The doctors at St. Mungo say that Draco might never wake up again. Another casualty.
Harry ruffled his hair as he left the toilet and headed to Draco’s room. He walked past a man that had more hair on him than a bear, he walked past a young witch with three legs and another man with four eyes. He secretly wished he had all these things than all the pain inside of him.
He got to the door of Draco’s room and found it slightly open.
He watched Ginny sitting next to Draco’s limp body.
She was crying. Crying so much.

“Draco…Wake up…Draco…Wake up…Please…Draco…Wake up…I need you...” she said within sobs.
Harry couldn’t believe he was watching Ginny of all people cry. Althrough these past weeks, Ginny had been everything and done everything except cry. But here she was crying about Draco.
He walked away from the door and made his way out of the hospital.
He couldn’t take it anymore, he just couldn’t take all this pain around him.
Everything reminded him of Voldemort and all the loss he’s felt.
He just had to leave. But as he made his way out of the hospital he felt so helpless that he knew that even he himself could not help Ginny feel better.
Not even him.

::cuz I...Stay Fresh!::

Old Post May 25th, 2006 09:54 PM
b-ball_chick is currently offline Click here to Send b-ball_chick a Private Message Find more posts by b-ball_chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
b-ball_chick
Playing the game for God

He felt so helpless. All he just wanted to do was take her in his arms and let her know just how much he wanted her.
But he was all alone now. She’d left him in the dark. Now he was alone. He couldn’t feel or see anything.
He felt his stomach clench at the thought of not being with her. He felt his lungs tighten at the thought of never getting out of this void but nothing prepared him for the tear that rolled down his right cheek.
He couldn’t help but recall all the things that had happened, everything. From that last summer to the ‘last battle; he’d had with his father.
But most of all, the thing that pained him most was never telling the girl of his dreams his true feelings.

Hermione watched her closest girlfriend through the corners of her eyes, from where she was standing across the hospital room. Ginny was sitting beside Draco, like she always did. She was watching his limp body, just watching it, like he was going to wake up at any moment. She had huge red circles under her red eyes, her hair was messed up and she’s been wearing the same clothes for eight days straight.
Hermione hated seeing her friend like this, but there was nothing she could do. Ginny always refused to leave Draco until near midnight, and she barely ate.
Hermione couldn’t understand how Ginny came to have feelings for Draco, the news came as a shock to her, in fact to everyone except for Harry who had already known.
Hermione sighed and walked closer to Ginny.
“Would you like something to eat?” Hermione asked.
Ginny shrugged.
“What?” Hermione asked, trying to make sure her friend had understood.
Ginny finally turned to Hermione. “What?” she asked.
Hermione sighed and smiled to her friend. “Do you want something to eat?” she asked.
Ginny screwed up her face. “I already ate” she whispered.
“Yeah, breakfast! And it’s four pm!” Hermione exclaimed.
“I don’t-I’m not hungry” Ginny whispered, looking back to Draco like she was trying not to miss a thing.
Hermione sighed. “You have to eat!” Hermione insisted.
“I- I’m…” Ginny was saying.
“Fine, I’ll get you something” Hermione cut through.
“You know what you can really get me?” Ginny said, looking up to Hermione.
Hermione’s smile broadened. “What? Some fruits? Pumpkin juice? A sandwich?” Hermione asked, finally feeling useful.
“Please get the doctor” Ginny said.
“Why are you sick?” Hermione asked.
“No. Just get him Hermione” Ginny, said, then she turned back to Draco.
Hermione wanted to argue. But she let it go and left the room. She couldn’t understand Ginny anymore. ‘What was wrong with her? Couldn’t she see there is no hope for Draco?’ Hermione pondered.
As she tried to find the doctor, Hermione played these past three weeks in her head. From the day Harry, Ginny and Draco disappeared from the castle, everyone had been acting so strange and afraid. And when Ginny came back and told them all about their mission, the news sent more shock waves through the magical world and more even in Hogwarts. And when deatheaters arrived at the castle one night, everything just went wrong. So much blood, so much death, so much pain, misery…Nothing could have prepared any of them for that moment…
Hermione shook the thought off her head as the doctor she was looking for came into sight.
“Doctor!” Hermione called, “My friend wants to see you” Hermione said.
So she directed the doctor to Ginny.
When they got there, Ginny was clutching on to Draco’s left hand desperately, kissing it and caressing it.
“Doctor” Ginny said, getting up.
“Yes Ginny, what is wrong?” the aged doctor asked.
“Have you come up with anything to help Draco?” she asked.
She doctor looked down at his shoes regrettably. “No Ginny. As I said when he first got here, the spell that cut off his right hand was so powerful that we cannot ix the hand and the spell also caused a lot of damage in Draco that he lost consciousness. It’s the daily medicine we are giving him that is keeping him breathing and his heart beating, apart from that, he might be good as dead.” The doctor said.
Ginny dropped down on her chair. Tears appeared in her eyes.
“Isn’t there anything you can do? Anything?” Ginny insisted.
The old man shook his head. “I am sorry. I advice you to stop the medication. It is…” The doctor was saying.
“NO!” Ginny shouted.
“Listen to him Ginny” Hermione adviced.
“NO! You don’t understand! He’s still breathing! He’s alive!” Ginny shrieked.
“Only by spells and magic” Hermione pointed out.
“But he’s, he breaths…” Ginny whispered, but loud enough for the doctor and Hermione to hear.
“I think you should think about it. But I would recommend we stop his treatment, then he will stop breathing and he will…” The doctor was saying.
“What are the chances he will ever wake up?” Ginny pressed, pushing back the tears.
The doctor fixed his specs. “A rare chance” he said.
“It’s still a chance. I’ll stick to it” Ginny said.
“Gin…”
“Don’t even try to change my mind Hermione” Ginny said.
“Are you sure?” The doctor asked.
“Yes. Can I be alone with him?” Ginny asked.
Hermione nodded and left the room with the doctor.
Hermione sighed as she waited outside.
Was Ginny doing the right thing?

Old Post May 26th, 2006 09:06 PM
b-ball_chick is currently offline Click here to Send b-ball_chick a Private Message Find more posts by b-ball_chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
b-ball_chick
Playing the game for God

“Draco…Draco…”.
He could hear her voice call him.
But he couldn’t reply. He couldn’t answer her.
He wanted to so bad! He wanted to let her know that he was still there. Still within her reach. He wanted to let her know the truth…The whole truth.
But that seemed so impossible now.
It was like he couldn’t move, feel, or see anything.
It was like this void was closing in on him, and every now and then he couldn’t help but feel more and more claustrophobic, he couldn’t help but feel like he needed Ginny to breath!

“Harry told me to give you this” Ron said, passing Ginny a box of chocolate.
She managed a weak smile and placed the box on the floor.
“Thanks” she said.
“Go on then!” Ron said, shoving some of his chocolate in his mouth.
“No, I’m not hungry” she said, almost too automatically.
“You have to eat something sis” Ron said, moving closer to his sister “It’s not like Malfoy here is going to get up and walk out before while you’re eating” he added.
Ginny glared at her brother. Ron looked away from her, the look almost scared him. It didn’t help that her eyes were already red, but she looked so offended.
“I don’t expect you of all people to understand Ron”Ginny said.
Ron shrugged stupidly “I don’t even know why you are falling for him all of a sudden”
“You wouldn’t know” Ginny reorted, looking back to Draco’s pale and motionless face.
“I mean, I know you and Harry had your problems last year, but…I dunno…You guys went so well…” Ron was saying.
“Yeah…Well that was the past. Harry made his decision and I’m glad he did” Ginny said, then sighed before continuing. “Look Ron, I care about Draco. I know you possibly cannot understand that but I care about him and he also cares about me. He makes me feel like myself, happy, free…” Ginny was saying.
“He told you?” Ron asked.
“What?” Ginny asked her brother.
“Did he actually told you he cared about you?” Ron asked.
Ginny looked away abruptly. She went down memory lane and scanned through.
No.
Nothing.
He never really did tell her…
She looked at Draco then back at her brother.
“No, but he showed it, he did…” Ginny half stuttered.
“But he never really said it” Ron said, looking all serious.
“So what?” Ginny said.
“So…That says a lot” Ron said.
“It says nothing!” Ginny exclaimed.
“Keep telling yourself that Ginny. I just hope you’ll wake up someday” Ron said, before leaving the room.
He couldn’t help but feel like his sister was loosing it. Everytime he walked into the hospital room, only one thing stoped him from spitting on Draco’s face: the fact that he was on their side during the ‘last battle’. But so much so, Ginny and Draco were never an item and never will be.
Ron sighed in despair as he ruffled his hair.
‘What’s gotten to Ginny?’

Old Post May 27th, 2006 09:54 PM
Brit531

Hey you stopped posting I want to no what happens next come on post!! This story is sooooo good so please please please pose please

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 04:25 AM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brunette Angel

Wow, you stopped a long time ago. Are you going to finish it up? Because I really want to know how this thing wraps up. It's been an amazing story and I would hate to see it go unfinished.
Please, carry on!

Ron, Harry, Hermione - Anime!

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 06:25 AM
Brunette Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Brunette Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Brunette Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit531

^^Totally agree with her or should we finish writing it? hmmmmmm......

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 11:19 AM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brunette Angel

I wouldn't even know how to finish up a story like this! I wonder where B-ball chick has run off too..

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 04:17 PM
Brunette Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Brunette Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Brunette Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit531

^^Wondering the same question..... I wouldn't no how to end it either.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 08:54 PM
Brunette Angel

*Sigh* Patience and Longsuffering

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 09:22 PM
Brit531

^^^ agree with you

Old Post Aug 20th, 2006 11:01 PM
b-ball_chick
Playing the game for God

He felt so helpless. Everynow and again he’d hear her voice.
But he couldn’t do anything, say anything.
He was afraid. Every so often his heart would start beating faster and faster.
His breathing started deteriorating and only one thing occupied his mind: Ginny.
Ginny, Ginny, Ginny. She was all he could think about.
Pictures of her would pop in and out of her head.
Thoughts, memories…
‘Ginny…If only you knew…’

It’s been days, weeks, months, it didn’t matter to Ginny. All that mattered was Draco. She’d lost track of time and barely see her family and friends. The others had started their post-Hogwarts education and everybody were adjusting and acting like nothing ever happened in the first place.
But it seemed like Ginny was stuck in the past and she didn’t wanna leave. She cleaned a tear off her cheek as she continued watching the ambulances that were making their way into the hospital, the doctors that were running around and the new casualties that were rushing in. She couldn’t help but think about all the things she’d spent with Draco…Precious memories…
She finally turned from the window and made her way back to Draco’s side. She had to admit, she’s been thinking about stopping Draco’s medication. Hermione and Ron had put so much pressure on her. But Harry on the other hand had been silent lately.
She watched Draco’s handsome (hot) face.Her eyes shifted to his bare chest...It was rising and falling. Next her eyes fell on his right arm. It was totally gone, except for a bit that was near his shoulder. She tried not to start crying again, but she couldn’t help it as a tear rolled down one of her cheeks.
“Draco…Please wake up…I should never have left you…” she whispered. But nothin. Draco didn’t move. She then reached for his left arm and kissed his hand. As she was doing so she continued “Draco…Draco…I love you…” and a tear fell on Draco’s chest. As Ginny was trying to clean it off, a tears rolled down both of Draco’s cheeks. Bewildered Ginny let go of his arm and flinched, stmbling backwards on her chair. She got up quickly and went back to Draco.
“They were really tears!” she said to herself. A little hope glowed in her and she smiled.
“Draco…”
But nothing, but that didn’t stop her from shouting. “DOCTOR!”

Old Post Nov 7th, 2006 07:09 PM
b-ball_chick
Playing the game for God

“So you’re saying he’s actually fighting back?” Hermione asked as if it was unthinkable.
“Yes. Mr.Malfoy appears to be responding to medication-at last” the tall male doctor said with a smile.
“I tolg you Hermy! My Draco’s coming back to me!” Ginny shrieked.
Hermione, who had come over hours after Draco had responded to Ginny, couldn’t believe her eyes. She hadn’t seen Ginny like this in months!
“Alright doctor, thank you” Hermione said.
The doctor smiled and left.
“I KNEW IT!” Ginny shouted.
“Calm dow Gin…” Hermione was saying.
“CALM DOWN? NEVER! I am so happy, it’s like I’m floating!” Ginny said, dacing around the room, trying ot imitate ballet dancers.
Just the, Harry and Ron stepped in.
“What is it? Is Malfoy dea…” Ron awas saying.
“No…I told you it was good news…and I added for Ginny” Hermione said, looking annoyed.
“So what is it?” Harry asked, looking over at Malfoy’s still body.
“He’s coming round, he, tears, I was cr-, but he, oh my…, I held…” Ginny tried speaking but it was all a jumble of words. Her joy was just too much it couldn’t be explained, and right there it was like she’d lost all sense of speech.
Harry and Ron exchanged looks. ‘Ginny’s acting strange…And wierdly, she was happy…’
“If we can understand, I’d reply sis, but you sound stupid” Ron said.
“You can be so insensitive Ron!” Hermione snapped.
But Ginny didn’t seem to mind. She’d rushed to Draco’s side.
“Draco’s finally responding” Hermione said.
“Say what?” Ron asked stupidly.
“He’s coming round” Harry spoke up before Hermione.
Ron looke dover at Ginny, “no wonder”
“She’s scaring me” Hermione whispered.
“I guess she really is in love” Harry said.
“SO Malfoy’s coming back to be the prat he was before?” Ron aked.
Hermione looked over at Ginny. “Well let’s just wait and see”.

But over the next months, Draco returned to his sorry state and the doctors later labeled him as ‘worse than before’. Ginny stopped talking. She just wouldn’t listen to her friends and family’s pleas to take Draco off his medication. She became alienated. She was in her own world, doing her own thing. She payed no attention to what was going on around her.
Finally She lost her mind. She started talking to herself. She forgot all about her friends and family and didn’t even recognize any of them anymore. The doctor diagnosed her and she was immediately put in a wack shack, a.k.a.: the psychatric ward.
Harry fell apart.

“We’ve gotto do something!” Harry shouted, angrily banging his hand on the table next to Draco’s bed.
Harry had promised himself that he’d come at least once a day to see Draco for Ginny’s sake.
Hermione sighed. “What can we do. What do you think Ron should do? Ginny is his sister”.
“She doesn’t know us any more!” Harry shouted some more, turning his back to Hermione..
“Don’t say that” Hermione said, putting her head in her hands.
“Why not?! Face it Hermione, every one is!” Harry shouted some more, walking back to her.
Hermione looked away. Harry was fuming. He was so angry. Hermione had never seen him like this only when he was talking about Voldemort and his evil plans.
“I feel…I feel…so useless” Hermione said.
Harry ruffled his hair. ‘You’re not the only one.’
Just then, Draco opened his eyes. He groaned and grunted. He tried to look around put it weas like he was paralysed by an overpowering pain in his neck. ‘I have to find Ginny…Ginny…’
He was finally able to sit up. He realized he was in a hospital. At the foot of his bed was Hermione Granger, sitting on a chair. She’d cut her har, but it looked so messy. Her head was in her hands, and she looked so hopless.
He turned around, and to his surprise saw Harry beside an huge window. He was in jeans and a dirty t-shirt. He looked like he hadnt shaved for days, and he also looked hopless. ‘Potter is here, Granger is here, where is Ginny’.
He tried to speak, but he couldn’t. He groaned and groaned. Until finally, Hermion elooked up and found him. She loked so stupefied.
“HA-Harry!” She shouted. Harry looked over at her, then he noticed Draco.
He too looked stupefied.
But Draco couldn’t hang around all day and got off the bed, he felt like he had never walked in his life.
“G-G-Ginny…” he finally managed to say.
“Draco…” Hermione said, trying to hold him down. But Draco tried pushing past her.
“Ginny…” he kept saying.
“Malfoy calm down” Harry said.
But Malfoy pushed past Hermione and ran to the door.
“GINNY!” he shouted and started runing around, as if looking for her.
Seconds later, three doctors got hold of him and gave him an injection.
“Ginny…”

Old Post Nov 7th, 2006 07:51 PM
b-ball_chick
Playing the game for God

Harry watched as Draco woke up. He hadnt gotten much sleep either, after Draco had been sedated. He walked away from the window and stood beside Draco.

“You took your time” Harry teased with a grin.
Draco returned his remark with a weak grin of his own. But it dissapeared quickly.
“Where’s Ginny?” he asked. It’s the question he’d been wanting to ask eversince he’d been awake. But he hadnt gotten the chance.
Harry looked away. “It’s a long story”
“A long story I wanna here” Draco said, sitting up frantically.
“After voldemort died, I took you back to Hogwarts, so many things had happened. But you were already uncounscious so you were brought here and lost your arm. Months past…” Harry was saying but Draco cut him short.
“You arent aswering my question Potter” He said, still sounding weak.
“I told you it was a long story…” Harry was saying.
“Long story to tell me where Ginny is…Has something happened to her…What…” Draco was saying before Harry cut in.
“She used to sit by you every single day. But…” Harry was saying.
“But what?” Draco asked.
“She’s in the pshyc. Ward” Harry said.
Draco seemed to freeze at those words, but a few seconds later, Harry was leading him to where she was.
She was in a huge room, with many other people, young and old, all in white overalls. She was staring into space, leaning back and forth and stroking a stuffed bear. “My baby…My baby…” she kept saying.

Draco told Harry to leave him with her. He sat opposite her. Seeing her shook him. She looked so like unherself. He took his time staring at her, but she didn’t even look at him twice. Sooner than later his face broke into a smile and he sat opposite her.
“Ginny it’s me.” He said softly.
She didn’t say anything.
“I’m so glad you’re here” he continued “I’ve missed you so much…Ginny…I lo…I lo…” The words, those words he’d never really pronounced to anyone was still so hard to say.
“I want you…I want to be with you…” he said.
But Ginny just stared at her. And after a while she started hitting him and shouting. Draco was forced to leave. Everyday he would sit by Ginny’s side and pretend he was out of his mind too.
Sometimes he made Ginny laugh, but sometimes he made her angry.

One afternoon, Harry and Draco found themselves talking about Ginny.
“I wish I could sawitch places with her” Draco said bitterly.
“So do I” Harry said, looking out the window, staring at nothing.
“I need her…” Draco said. Harry was about to say ‘so do I’ but he decided not to. He also had feelings for Ginny…He never stoped having feelings for her. She was everything…But right then he decided to ignore his feelings for her.
He looked over at Draco who was sitting on his bed.
“She really cares about you” Harry said. He was so surprised he’d said that the girl he cares, cares abou t he ex-enemy.
Draco seemed to think the same thing. He looked up, surprised. “Are you joking Potter?”
“No. I mean it. She’s crazy about you. You’re everything to her, everything to her…Even when everyone were against her she stood by you to the end” Harry said, every word killing him.
Draco looked away. “I care about her too…” he whispered, but Harry heard him.
“Then show it to her” Harry said.
With that Draco left the room.
Harry couldn’t believe he’d just let her go.
At last.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2006 08:59 PM
b-ball_chick
Playing the game for God

Conclusion

Draco never left Ginny’s side after that. Little by little Ginny got better over the months. One day she finally recognized Draco.
It was the happiest days of their lives.

“I love you Draco…” Ginny said, tears fallin gout of her eyes.
“I love you too Ginny…” Draco said, before they shared a passionate kiss.
Months later, Ginny and Draco decided to renounce on their wizard life and live a normal one, forgetting all about the magical world. Of course Ginny’s parents protested, but they did it anyways. Harry followed their example and he also decided to forget everything. Ginny got a job as a secretry, Draco as a banker. Harry as a director. Ginny and Draco got married and Draco and Harry became close friends. But the story doesn’t end there, they had three kids, but three weeks after their third child was born, Draco became paralysed on his legs, but they never stopped loving each other. And the world could see that they were two lovers who could never be seperated, no matter what.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2006 09:09 PM
b-ball_chick
Playing the game for God

Well that's it. Thank YOU ALL for all the support, for being so faithful, and for standing by me and encouraging me.
I REALLY APPRECIATE IT!
smile

Old Post Nov 7th, 2006 09:11 PM
elf fannic

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance yay you did a great job!

Old Post Dec 27th, 2006 08:41 PM
elf fannic is currently offline Click here to Send elf fannic a Private Message Find more posts by elf fannic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nickey
Fallen Angel

W

Thanks Neha for the sig!

Old Post Dec 27th, 2006 10:46 PM
Nickey is currently offline Click here to Send Nickey a Private Message Find more posts by Nickey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nickey
Fallen Angel

Wow, what a great story. Something like this should be puublished, but unforunately J.K. Rowling started Harry Potter. But if you had done it instead of her, you could've made trillions. Anyway I love ur story. You should write another one.

Thanks Neha for the sig!

Old Post Dec 27th, 2006 10:48 PM
Nickey is currently offline Click here to Send Nickey a Private Message Find more posts by Nickey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote