KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Use Ur Imagination... Draco N Ginny

Use Ur Imagination... Draco N Ginny
Started by: b-ball_chick

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (28): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
sammmy

aww aint dat sweet smile big grin

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 09:58 PM
sammmy is currently offline Click here to Send sammmy a Private Message Find more posts by sammmy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sakura_lite

The next day, Pansy came up to Ginny and said “Weasley you are going to pay for going after Draco! I warned before and you didn’t listen and now it’s PAY TIME!” Ginny stood there staring at Pansy then smiled “you haven’t have a clue of what I’m planning to do with Draco or what I know about him. You can go ahead and do what you want with me but I’ll tell you one thing, I’ll make sure that you will regret it!” Ginny left Pansy staring at her time and walked away with a smirk and thinking happily of what she came up with.
“Hey Ginny! Over here!” A familiar voice is calling her she turned around. Omg! Draco!
“What do you think you are doing? You make absolutely no sense! First you bail on me to help that Pansy girl now you bail that Pansy girl to help me! I mean what do you really want? I want to know… you are confusing me…”
“You find out soon enough…” Draco said with a wink and slowly walked away.
“Draco! Wait!!!” Ginny shouted waving her arm but Draco already disappeared. Great, why is he always so mystery??? I wonder what is he planning I don’t think I can trust him…

I Love Legolas!!!

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 11:29 PM
sakura_lite is currently offline Click here to Send sakura_lite a Private Message Find more posts by sakura_lite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CheryL_33

I don't think ginny and Draco should go together I mean...Draco + Ginny?? Slytherin + Gryffindor? not right

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 12:41 AM
CheryL_33 is currently offline Click here to Send CheryL_33 a Private Message Find more posts by CheryL_33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LadySlytherin
LadyBaron

omgomg b-ball chick keep going!!! it was getting good!!!!!! 8) im hooked hahahahahaha

it is n o t our dreams that show .[what].[we].[trully].[are]. ...it is, our c h o i c e s

S L Y T H E R I N B A R O N N E S S

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 01:40 AM
LadySlytherin is currently offline Click here to Send LadySlytherin a Private Message Find more posts by LadySlytherin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
b-ball_chick
Playing the game for God

…………ginny was ponderin wat 2 do bout pansy n shud she trust draco? N now ron n hermy spyin on her gr8 just gr8! Dat nite she didn’t eat went strate 2 her dormitory, n then 2 detention. Snape wasn’t there it was draco! “wat r u…”ginny started but was interrupted, “no need 4 questions, snapes gone 4 a little chat,so im in charge” he smirked, ginny cidnt bliece it “u but?’ “don’t worry ill go ez on u “he smirked. “well u beta go clean dat,”he pointed @ a mess a small one near da sink, “broke it ma self I cleaned da 1 snape made” he smiled, ginny was shoked “thank u erm realy’ she cleaned da mess draco always lookin now n then, snape didn’t show up wen she finished, “im done”, “well ok”, “thnx”, “no problem, cay n bcareful”, n draco closed da door. Wen ginny got 2 hertower, she saw a crpwd gathered round ssumthin, it was a book dat said “every single person I hate n y”, n then she heard pple sayin “here shi e,” “she has 2 xplain, “ she picked up da book, it said “by ginny”…………..

::cuz I...Stay Fresh!::

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 09:09 AM
b-ball_chick is currently offline Click here to Send b-ball_chick a Private Message Find more posts by b-ball_chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sammmy

that was jus gettin gd y did u av 2 stop

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 10:33 AM
sammmy is currently offline Click here to Send sammmy a Private Message Find more posts by sammmy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StrgzrCndyPixie

thats so mean ............. i hope ginny doesnt get to hurt and carry on and 1 other thing to CheryL_33 y did u go into dis message thingy if u dont like them????? i meen u have the righ to ur own opinion but im just curious y u would write that on message board that obviously likes them

*Accept Me* I am I... Do not change me, condemn me, nor put me down. Accept me for what I am, NO you need not agree with me, but accept me. For I am total in being, I have my faults, I have my guilts, but that is who I am. PERFECT I WILL NEVER BE!!! Allow me to be uninhibited, DO NOT PRESURE ME into feeling what I do not feel. Accept me when I am flying high, as I have accepted you when you were flying high. Do not put me down, nor makr me feel unhappy about me. I AM I... AND I LIKE BEING WHAT I AM... ME!!!

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 06:45 AM
StrgzrCndyPixie is currently offline Click here to Send StrgzrCndyPixie a Private Message Find more posts by StrgzrCndyPixie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
b-ball_chick
Playing the game for God

….. ginny cudnt blieve it, now pplw were frownin @ her whisperin bout her, she knew it. She carried da book 2 a chair on da first page it read: I HAT DIS SCHOOL. All ova n ova again n on dda second one it read CIZ ITS DUMB all ova again. 1) ginny didn’t hate dis school, n wen she did it was wen something bad happened, n 2) she neva wrote nethin like dis down n she nevr thut diz skool was dumb! She knew she had been framed! Every on even her friends n bect friends were against her now, except 4 hermy ron harry n Neville. Da book said stuff from :’harry is such a nerd especial w/ his glasses thinks hes so hot 2 I hate draco hes so populat than me’, it was just ridiculouse, even hermy ron harry n Neville knew dat. Da nxt day she sat in da library w/ them “y shud I do dat?” ginny said pained, “well its just dumb, n I don’t think ne 1 in gryfindor house hates u must b some one from anoda house”, ron said, “then how did da book get in?” hermy asked, “maybe da same way I got in 2 slytherine house”, ginny answered almost 2 unxpectedly. She got up n went out of da library b4 they cud stop her, she knew whu did this she knew…..

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 06:00 PM
b-ball_chick is currently offline Click here to Send b-ball_chick a Private Message Find more posts by b-ball_chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KayP133

ur story is really good im hooked. im just waitin for the moment where draco and ginny kiss. wink

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 06:07 PM
KayP133 is currently offline Click here to Send KayP133 a Private Message Find more posts by KayP133 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
b-ball_chick
Playing the game for God

lol thnxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 06:12 PM
b-ball_chick
Playing the game for God

….. ginny went strate 2 da yard where dracos likely 2 b, yes he waz there n w/ da bonde gurl surprisingly they were alone, they were laughin, dracos laugh rang out, she interrupted them “think u r so smart do u?” dab lode gurl went from red 2 pale white, “wat do u want?” she seemed 2 b valuing her time w./ draco. Draco stood up he smirked “I don’t think u wana b interuptin me since im so popu;lar” he seemed 2 ave heard about da book, pansy laughed, HAHAHAHA. Ginny turned away-yet again he had humiliated her. She went strate 2 da dungeon, no one waz there-good. “sory” ginny looked round it was draco, he did look sorry, “I didn’t rite dat u noe I was framed!” ginny spat out, “I noe n I warned u” draco said understandingly. “I now dat dumb blode did it n she noes it” ginny spat out, “duh she noes she did it cuz she did do it” draco laughed then wen he noticed ginny’s mixed hurt look w/ annoyance said “look im sry I made a bet w/ her, either I start makin it seem like I am best of fwendz w/ her o shed tell every one dat” he stopped “at, Im planning sumthin sumthin stupid, she said shed make sumthin dat cud xpele me up,” “icant b xpeled shes a treath u noe dat n I noe dat”, every sentence he had moved forward now they were eva so close……….

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 06:21 PM
b-ball_chick
Playing the game for God

i noe wat y'all thinkin lol............ginny looked away n mumbed "ya er ok", draco smiled, "i ave 2 admit u do look prety", ginny blushed a bun like blllush. "thnx", they were so close draco was breathin on her, "cant imagine Ur broter saw us now, but soumthings were just meant 2 b”, he leaned forward as if 2 kiss her, if dat waz da plan he didn’t get 2 do it. Filch came ova 2 them makin them jump, “wat u sneaky kids doin here?” he said then wen he saw draco he stepped bac as if 2 c it was realy him “malfoy? Wat u doin here w/ her?” draco looked down n smiled, “discipline her” he said winked @ ginny then left, ginny left 2 her dormitory, rite then she didn’t care in da world if every one was mad @ her only if it waznt draco…..

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 06:40 PM
sammmy

y do you av 2 stop dat was gettin gd

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 06:57 PM
b-ball_chick
Playing the game for God

…. Nxt day ginny didn’t c draco at all, pansy looked sad all day. Then @ lunch she knew wat happened, “wow, its cold out there” hermy said, “yaw, but not as cold as draco waz wen they found him out there” ron smiled, ginny cudnt believe her ears! N now ron waz smiling! “how?” she wanted 2 noe, “well he waz practicing his spells it backfired hit da snow in whhoooosh!” ron said laughin @ da last part. “but wat waz he…..” ginny got up b4 hermy cud finish her sentence… she headed 4 da hospital wing. Wen she got there there waz no nurse, n draco was on a bed sleepin, she went ova 2 him he waz cold, she shivered, he waz wearin his pyjamas, da nurse mustve changed him, she grinned, she leaned 4 ward smiling ready 2 kiss him wend a door swung open…it was harry……

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 07:45 PM
sammmy

wots harry gonna do?

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 07:50 PM
b-ball_chick
Playing the game for God

…. Nxt day ginny didn’t c draco at all, pansy looked sad all day. Then @ lunch she knew wat happened, “wow, its cold out there” hermy said, “yaw, but not as cold as draco waz wen they found him out there” ron smiled, ginny cudnt believe her ears! N now ron waz smiling! “how?” she wanted 2 noe, “well he waz practicing his spells it backfired hit da snow in whhoooosh!” ron said laughin @ da last part. “but wat waz he…..” ginny got up b4 hermy cud finish her sentence… she headed 4 da hospital wing. Wen she got there there waz no nurse, n draco was on a bed sleepin, she went ova 2 him he waz cold, she shivered, he waz wearin his pyjamas, da nurse mustve changed him, she grinned, she leaned 4 ward smiling ready 2 kiss him wend a door swung open…it was harry……… ginny jumped “harry er wat u doin here?” ginny asked she was panicin, “I knew ud cum here I realized ur feelins 4 malfoy days ago” harry said he looked mad. “look i..” ginny tried 2 say, “look I noe, I just cant believe how u can after all da insults n humiliation”, harry said almost lookin hurrrrt. “look I noe I just like him ok” ginny looked away she knew she had hurt him, she now clearly knew harry had sumthin 4 her, “neways I just wanted 2 warn u it cud b different”, harry said cumin closer, ginny knew wat he meant, she shivered, “look harry no, I noe n all u r nice but I just feel different I like draco” ginny stammered, harry looked away n clenched his fist, “ok” he said “c u raound n b careful, n im always there” n he was gone…ginny was confused…

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 08:02 PM
sammmy

WOW

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 08:07 PM
sammmy

harry likes ginny, ginny likes draco wot a pattern

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 08:23 PM
b-ball_chick
Playing the game for God

ya!

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 08:24 PM
sammmy

lol

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 08:24 PM