KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Use Ur Imagination... Draco N Ginny

Use Ur Imagination... Draco N Ginny
Started by: b-ball_chick

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (28): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
b-ball_chick
Playing the game for God

ya THNX CY'ALL LATER GTG THNX 4 LOVIN MA STRY

::cuz I...Stay Fresh!::

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 04:59 PM
b-ball_chick is currently offline Click here to Send b-ball_chick a Private Message Find more posts by b-ball_chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KayP133

Shocked

no wait u cant go ! lol i really love ur story, at least make something happen between draco and ginny before u stop writing anymore !!

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 09:05 PM
KayP133 is currently offline Click here to Send KayP133 a Private Message Find more posts by KayP133 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aimz Radcliffe

arrgh! stupid malfoy needs 2 leave ginny alone!!!

Just luv that line! shame Malfoy!
Oh and don't try an take my Hunni purr-lease!
Go GrYfFInDoR!

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 09:51 PM
Aimz Radcliffe is currently offline Click here to Send Aimz Radcliffe a Private Message Find more posts by Aimz Radcliffe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aimz Radcliffe

dat was gd......i tryed 2 write a story...but it wasn't as gd as dat! lol

Just luv that line! shame Malfoy!
Oh and don't try an take my Hunni purr-lease!
Go GrYfFInDoR!

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 09:52 PM
Aimz Radcliffe is currently offline Click here to Send Aimz Radcliffe a Private Message Find more posts by Aimz Radcliffe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
b-ball_chick
Playing the game for God

thnx lol

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 04:07 PM
b-ball_chick is currently offline Click here to Send b-ball_chick a Private Message Find more posts by b-ball_chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
b-ball_chick
Playing the game for God

...........ginyy went strate 2 bed. feelin dizzy dan eva she woke up n she set out 2 potions. her friends werent still talkin 2 her, n her best fwend was cumin around. She spotted draco as she went 2 her dormitory @ breaktime. she went 2 her trunk searchin then she found it da ball..it was clear draco's face w/ his smrk da book she saw didnt say nethin about da pic da ball showed mayb it waz wat da person waz dopin o so. she held it in her hands n she ran 2 da common room n sat there. it waz pay back time..she thut n she went 2 da slytherine comon'hangin out' place. Wen she got there she saw draco sittin down by da lake not talkin 2 da odas just throwin stones, then crabbe n goyle, n odas then PANSY! as normaly she had her stupid hand bag which was practicaly open all da time, ginny lingered 2 hear wat they were sayin it appears she waz flirtin 22 make draco jelouse but instead he waz disgusted, "ya, wat ave u got in dat bag?" one of da boyz asked, "o nufin" pansy asnwered in a flirty-kinda way, ginny knew wat she had in theere a litle pic of draco,, she knew cuz once her bag fell n it came out n also her diary n she alwayz takes it around w/ her, ginny mixed w/ some passin by kids n on her way dropped da ball in pansy's bag, no one noticed.......n she waited................

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 04:16 PM
b-ball_chick
Playing the game for God

................."o cum on pansy ole gurl lets c dat bag" da boy sadi again "yea wat do u keep in there?" crabbe asked as he tried 2 grab da bag, she swinged it behind her, "nope i said it b4 n i'll say it again NO NO NO" she didnt scream but she looked uncomfortable, draco shaked his head he waz bored."o cum on pansy gurl" anoda boy said, they were closin in on her now, she looked ova @ draco hopin hed stop them o cum 2 her rescue, but he waz still not facin them. "no guyz" she said , swingin her bag higher, "o ok, "a short guy said (there were5 guyz in total) n went beside her n snatched da bag, "noooo!" she yelled more like a whisper, he waz holdin one handel n she waz holdin da oda, ginny wondered y they wanted her bag so much then s she laughed she cudnt care less. then everythin from her bag fell on da grass. da guyz looked sry 4 a minute then started laughin, HAHAHHA, tears were in her eyes, ginny almost fell sry 4 her, GOYLE spotted da ball, "o wats dis" he asked pickin it up, pansy looked up cinfused, "wat.." she said "i dunno lets see..." da short gut said takin it n then realisi wat it was there was a very very clear pic on draco in da middle of da ball, n it waz green da ball looke dup in wonder, "dis is a know it all ball, noes wat da person wants n da more u want it da harder it will change dats y it aint changin now, ma sis got one" he looked @ a very confused pansy "u want daco? OMG!" a shriek of laughter then al da guyz started tellin every one round them thinkin of outin on posters, ginny laughed she got wat she wanted then she lloked @ dracos direction he turned round he figured wat had happened, he saw ginny n 4 a moment there she thut she saw him smile @ her............

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 04:32 PM
sammmy

soo draco is sad wivout ginny???

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 05:13 PM
sammmy is currently offline Click here to Send sammmy a Private Message Find more posts by sammmy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
b-ball_chick
Playing the game for God

..........She went 2 dinner awen it waz dinner time, she waz smilin, "hey ginny" hermy greeted, "o hey"ron said chewin on his chicken hungrily (lol), "hey" ginny said grinnin, "hi ginny" harry greeted kinda blushin, …”hey erm hi” ginny greeted back as she looked ova @ da slytherine table, pansy was there but, but she looked so miserable, n draco n da odas were laughin –then its goto b her they were laughin @, as ginny looked bac @ her plate she noticed harry lookin @ her she guessed he followed her gaze, then nxt sumthin dat surprised ginny happened, draco turned round (wen no one was lookin) n wiked @ ginny. She smiled n blushed , “hey ginny y u blushin?” george asked as hecame 2 sit nxt 2 them, “yaw y?” ron asked thru his mouth full which made it sound funny. “er cuz…” “b4 she cud finish fred said “I noe! Cuz she is sittin exAGONALY FROM HARRY!” They all laughed, xcept 4 harry n ginny, harry just looked @ ginny like a ‘I wish’ look. Giny thut it sad dat her bros stil believe in da little crush she had had on harry 4 years ago. She got up after eatin, then went 2 her dormitory, well waz about 2 wen she was conered in da dark by draco, “hey” he greeted, “erm..hi” “thnx 4 doin dat” he said smiling stepping 4wards, “wat?” ginny asked lookin down n blushin nowin wat he meant. “well u noe da thin w/ opansy it made her so miserable n she shut up 2”he laughed “o ok I wanted revenge newayz” ginny said lookin up, “yaw well… I just wanted 2 thank u” he said stepping 4wardz then added “like this” then he leaned 4 wards ginny surprisingly leaned upwards like automaticly, he leaped 4wards he cudnt wait, n wen their lips touched he kissed hers it felt rough………..

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 05:26 PM
mimi

l

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 05:32 PM
mimi is currently offline Click here to Send mimi a Private Message Find more posts by mimi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sammmy

yea they kissed at last about time 2

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 06:03 PM
sammmy is currently offline Click here to Send sammmy a Private Message Find more posts by sammmy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
b-ball_chick
Playing the game for God

ya lol

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 06:05 PM
b-ball_chick
Playing the game for God

..........ginny woke up feelin tired, then wat had happened last nite came 2 her....'draco had kissed her,n he had said "c u around" n he left w/ his smile'. ginny touched her lips, they were as they used 2 b.she got ready 4 breakfast then she remembered it waz an hogsmeade holiday. She went down 2 breakfast, so much laughter n joy, she went 2 sit nxt 2 ron n hermy, "wheres harry?" she asked as she sat down nxy 2 ron, "well he got a fever, o flu but madame pomfrey said hed be ok, but unfortunately he cant go 2 hogsmeade" hermy answered, "o ok"ginny said lookin ova @ da slytherine table, draco waz laughin w/ his fwendz n pansy looked so miserable (teehee). after breakfast she went ova 2 da hospital wing, harry waz there readin da daily prophet, "hi harry" she greeted, "o hey"he greeted bac as he out da paper down, his blanket fell 2 his torso uncoverin a abre chest, he must b wearin boxers-ginny thut. "how u feelin?" "er fine he said" "y u got a bandage on ur head" ginny asked curiuosly as she noticed da bandage on his head. "o diz i hit my head on er da wall i waz dizzy" he said lookin uncomgortable. she smiled n she stood by his bed, "so how bout u?" he asked, "erm fine" ginny asnwered lookin @ her watch, then she thut of stayin here w/ harry-yes she wud poor him(2 stay here all alone). she sat down nxt 2 da bed "look ginny i saw u n draco talkin then i hit my head" harry said, ginny waz stunned...............

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 08:39 PM
Dracos_vanilla
I taught Draco smirking

I was reading it from 3rd post and I wasn't writing anything because I didn't want to interput byt now I had to write. b-ball chick your story is AWESOME. And I want you to continue is as fast as you can plz! I'm begging cuz I can't live without this story.....big grin

<-- she looks exactlynlike me ;0 (seriously)

And then I saw him. He was wearing black baggy trousers and black turtle neck jumper. His hair weren't gelled anymore, which made him even more sexy. Snowflakes were flying everywhere around him. He was alone. I loved him like that. I love my Draco...

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 07:29 AM
Dracos_vanilla is currently offline Click here to Send Dracos_vanilla a Private Message Find more posts by Dracos_vanilla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
b-ball_chick
Playing the game for God

thnxxxxxxx lol

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 02:11 PM
b-ball_chick
Playing the game for God

........."look harry..." ginny began but waz interupted "look ginny i had 2 folow u i had 2 i dont trut malfoy!" harry said, "ya, but i trust him i realy do" ginny said lookin away "wat do u think ur bros wud say if they say o heard u now?" harry asked, lookin very closely @ ginny. "well i dont noe they wunt find out not unless u tell them!" ginny sadi turnin around fast, "no! i wudnt tell them but draco mite" "thnx, n draco wudnt do such a thin" "ok" harry said lookin away n hurt than eva "arebt u goinb 2 hogsmeade?" jarry asked as the soound of feet n voices started cumin from outside "no ill stay here" ginny answered "o thnx" harry said a bit surprised, ginny stayed silent, then da dorr opened it waz madame pomfrey, "o hello ginny, not goin 2 hogsmeade well very well keep harry company" she said n winked n left as she took wat she wanted, ginny shook ger head "realy pple just still think i do" harry knew wat she meant 'da fact dat pple still think she like harry' harry looked @ her eva so sirious n hurt "do u blame them? we were made 4 each oda...." ginny was speechless.............

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 02:19 PM
b-ball_chick
Playing the game for God

.........."ya i noe here cums da part dat u say harry plz c a doctor" harry said lookin away, he lay down restin his head on his pillow, ginny cudnt blieve harry waz like so inluv w/ her. if diz waz happenin 4 yrs ago she wudnt ave blieved it. y now y not wwen she luved him so. tears spilled down her cheeks, "look harry i once liked u i once xpected us 2 b but i waited n waited n nufin did u xpect me 2 wait 4 eva?" she waz cryin some tears spilled on harry's chest. he got up "l;ook im sry cmon dont cry im sry i i thut it waz just a crush" harry looked so sry. "ya every1 thut dat yet they xpect me 2 wait 4 eva" ginny said, harry cleaned da tears from her cheeks "real sry, 4get wat i said, 4get it all ill just b there if u need me" harry said gettin out of bed, as ginny guessed he waz only wearin his boxers,(wow) "no i cant not now dat i neo", ginny said, harry stood infront of her, "look im sry, but its true i luv u" harry said n drew her into a hug.......................

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 06:34 PM
sammmy

wow 2 guys 4 ginny

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 06:55 PM
b-ball_chick
Playing the game for God

lol ya

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 06:57 PM
b-ball_chick
Playing the game for God

.........ginny was surprised, cuz she higged bac. he waz warm even tho he was wearin only boxers, she hugged tight, harry waz breathin hard, then he broke da hug, "look ginny trust me" then he added w/ awhisper "plz" ginny nodded "ya i do i trust u" she smiled, then she left da hospital wing, she went 2 her dormitory 2 go get sum sleep. wen she woke up it waz dinner time, she felt betta but tired, wen she went 2 dinner, harry was there w/ ron n hermy. "hi ginny" hermy greeted "hi y'all" she greeted bac, she smiled @ harry he smiled bac, she looke dova @ da slyhterine table, draco was there he waz talkin 2 sum guy n they were laughin now n then, n pansy hahah looked so horible, half way thru dinner pansy got up n went ova 2 da gryfindor table, she screamed @ ginny, no one cud make out wat she waz sayin she started stranglin her................

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 07:04 PM