KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » A Sin Eater

A Sin Eater
Started by: lil bitchiness

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
lil bitchiness
-

Miffed A Sin Eater

Ok,'A Sin Eater', from the trailers..looked kinda promicing...i just saw it today...and it was....well..it wasnt nowhere near as good as id hoped it to be!
Anyone seen it? Anyone likes it? confused

Old Post Sep 14th, 2003 12:20 AM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

what is it about well obviously about punishing people that make sins but yeah

Old Post Sep 14th, 2003 12:34 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

no, not quite.
Basicly the story is that there is a guy that well..''eats people's sins''...
he forgives what God wont forgive..and basicly he eats bread and salt off sinners chest, he eats their sin, and they die....
Well...it was a good idea, it just went all wrong...
Sin Eater cannot die, unless he is killed by a 'special' dagger, and who kills sin eater, he basicly gets his job....ahh...its all dodgy!
I think its very different to all other films, cos it doesnt define good-evil...there isnt a clear thing..
Sin Eater is good and Bad...depends which way you look at it....
lie i said, it was a good idea, but the storyline was non-existant
You might wanna check it out, and see what you think...

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Sep 14th, 2003 12:41 AM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grymlock
mountain of power

i better check this movie out... cheers!!

- master of creator Godshinto

"In Darkness Everything Become Clearer Then Daylight" - King Diamond

"From Lashes To Ashes, From Lust To Dust" - Ville Valo (HIM)

Old Post Sep 14th, 2003 03:09 AM
grymlock is currently offline Click here to Send grymlock a Private Message Find more posts by grymlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Cool. Let me know what you thought ok?
Please dont blame me if you think its awful! But do let me know, what you though! big grin

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Sep 14th, 2003 03:16 AM
grymlock
mountain of power

for sure will let you know about it ... cheers!!

- master of creator Godshinto

"In Darkness Everything Become Clearer Then Daylight" - King Diamond

"From Lashes To Ashes, From Lust To Dust" - Ville Valo (HIM)

Old Post Sep 15th, 2003 11:16 AM
grymlock is currently offline Click here to Send grymlock a Private Message Find more posts by grymlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

im going to check it out now is it an older moive or is it a newer movie and this kinda rminds me of rumplistilkskin like how he feeds off souls well first born childs souls at least

Old Post Sep 15th, 2003 04:00 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

sounds kinda lame, hellraiser rip off.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2003 09:36 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

ok..no and no!
Its a very new movie...its with Heat Ledger, and has got absolutely no similarities with hellraiser whatsoever...none!!!
i think im gonna post a better explanation of it!
Its a new film DeNiro! smile

Old Post Sep 16th, 2003 01:25 AM
BackFire

oh, your reffering to the order. that movie looks like crap.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2003 01:29 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

not only does it look crap..it really is crap!
I would say in other circumstances, have a look in anycase then judge, but now im gonna say...''no, really dont, its a waste of two hours''!

Old Post Sep 16th, 2003 01:35 AM
BackFire

obviously, its a hollywood made horror movie, they are never good.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2003 01:36 AM
lil bitchiness
-

i am not sure on what principle it was ment to work at all....i think horror sould be at least a little bloody and really disturbing to be good...this wasnt either...it was just.....
is there any goo horror that was mae receantly...i really cant think of any...reaceantly made GOOD horror films! sad

Old Post Sep 16th, 2003 01:42 AM
BackFire

horror doesnt need to be bloody at all to be good, some of the best horror movies have no gore whatsoever. implied gore is usually more powerful. theres a few good horror movies of recent memory, 28 days later, jason vs freddy, cabin fever, house of 1000 corpses, irreversible.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2003 02:04 AM
lil bitchiness
-

little bloody and very disturbing is what i was saying!
Pychological thriller is much more effective than any horror!

Old Post Sep 16th, 2003 02:13 AM
BackFire

not always. psychological HORROR is usually the best. movie like the shining, TCM, irreversible, all among the most powerful horror movies of all time.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2003 02:14 AM
lil bitchiness
-

HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA.....TCM is sooo bloody! what?! eh? i heard of a pscychological thrillers and horrors, but i do not know what a psychological horror is...
HAHAHA In what way is TCM psychological?!?!?!?!

Old Post Sep 16th, 2003 02:19 AM
BackFire

TCM is not gory at all, have you seen the movie?

Old Post Sep 16th, 2003 02:20 AM
lil bitchiness
-

yeah i have...im not talking about gorynes..im talking about psychological side of it, which is none existant!?!
What?! where is it?! what was pychological about it?!

Old Post Sep 16th, 2003 02:23 AM
BackFire

the fact that it makes you use your head in order to finish seeing the horrific acts that are only started on screen. the way leatherface is introduced to us, out of no where, and exits just as quickly, leaving us wondering what has just happeend, who is he, whats his story? the fact that is relies on realism to push its dark atmosphere, rather then just blood and guts spilling all over, it goes out of its way to make us use our minds. thats what makes TCM so great, it combines all the sub-genres of horror, it is part exploitation, part psychological, and part slasher.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2003 02:27 AM