KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » A Sin Eater

A Sin Eater
Started by: lil bitchiness

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
lil bitchiness
-

yes...i really had to use my head in that one.....
psychological thrillers, luv, leave you thinking about the idea of the film after the film is ened...if makes you wander...makes you use your brain and it creeps you out...
just like you said about the ending of the film: ''the girl gets away, letherface is upset...the end''
The film was disturbing, ok...but it was in no way psychological!

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Sep 16th, 2003 02:37 AM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

it was disturbing because of its psychological aspects, again, because it makes you use your mind to finish the acts in your head. its is very psychological, and im not the only person who knows this, most horror critics, and other horror directors recognize this fact as part of what makes the movie so relentlessly powerful. im not saying it is a psychological thriller in any way, it is psychological horror though.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2003 02:40 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Well...maybe...really we never gonna agree on this really. i saw TCM a long time ago, and i was quite young when i saw it...i was disturbed by it....i dont think by the whole film, i think the most disturbing scene is the end scene...that was the only thing that was disturbing for me....
you like the film...an thats cool, i think it didnt do for me as much as Michael Myers has...i was never more terrefied and i dont think i ever will be......wrong turn sucks to you, i thought it wasnt so bad.....

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Sep 16th, 2003 02:48 AM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

psh, micheal myers, the most generic and boring horror creation of all time.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2003 02:50 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

well anyway... as a kid i feard Michael Myers and Freddy Cruger (just like everyone else)...saw Jason, i thouhgt that was just weird, not scary....

Old Post Sep 16th, 2003 02:52 AM
BackFire

never thought any of them were remotely creepy.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2003 02:54 AM
lil bitchiness
-

and what were you afraid of...bunnys! you wanna know a creepy movie... Watership Down...now that beats TCM right down!!!
not that TCM was scary...but Watership Down was one creepy movie/animation.........

oh, and what did you think of Fready and Michael and Jason when you were kid?

Old Post Sep 16th, 2003 03:00 AM
BackFire

never really cared for any of them, never feared any of them.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2003 03:12 AM
lil bitchiness
-

laughing oh...right!

Old Post Sep 16th, 2003 02:27 PM
BackFire

i always thought micheal was incredibly boring, no personality whatsoever, nothing creative at all, just a watered down leatherface. jason was kinda cool, because he was like some incredibly powerful zombie who at least looked fugly under the mask. freddy is cool, he is the most colorful of the 3, but i never found him scary at all, he was too likeable to me.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2003 05:49 PM
Leftomaniac
Freelance Geek

Freddy, Jason and Micheal- they're my homies. I agree, much more lovable than scary. I don't remember if I was afraid of them as a kid, but I was afraid of pretty much everything as a kid, so it's a safe bet that I was.

I think the Friday the Thirteenth series gets a lot better after the sixth movie- at that point the writers seem to say, "You know what? This is just kind of silly. So let's have fun with it for a while." (The Nightmare series starts that at about the second one) They seemed to take that attitude towards Freddy vs Jason too, which I really enjoyed.

Regarding The Order- I haven't seen it yet, but I've heard it's very confusing. Usually when someone says that about a movie I end up liking it, so I'm geeked up.

Last edited by Leftomaniac on Sep 17th, 2003 at 01:05 AM

Old Post Sep 17th, 2003 01:03 AM
Leftomaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Leftomaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Leftomaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

You know what......characters in Freddy V Jason were so annoying you wanted them to die....like...a lot!

Old Post Sep 17th, 2003 01:08 AM
Leftomaniac
Freelance Geek

Hee, I know. I loved the scene where they first show them- I mean, you've got The Bad Girl, The Jerk, Shy Girl With a Dead Mother and The Only Black Person in Springwood. And you know right off the bat who's gonna live and die. It took all my willpower to keep from stading up in my seat and screaming "THIS ROCKS!"

Old Post Sep 17th, 2003 01:33 AM
Leftomaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Leftomaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Leftomaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

i know....and the acting...the acting....! hahaha....
Very clishe, the characters were i recon!

Old Post Sep 17th, 2003 01:38 AM
Leftomaniac
Freelance Geek

I remember at some point one of them- out of the blue -suggests they go skinny dipping. THAT was priceless!

Old Post Sep 17th, 2003 01:41 AM
lil bitchiness
-

Hahahahahaaaaaaaa! oh man... laughing

Old Post Sep 17th, 2003 01:44 AM
grymlock
mountain of power

i just find out that a sin eater has been change to the order.... cheers!!

- master of creator Godshinto

"In Darkness Everything Become Clearer Then Daylight" - King Diamond

"From Lashes To Ashes, From Lust To Dust" - Ville Valo (HIM)

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 05:58 PM
grymlock is currently offline Click here to Send grymlock a Private Message Find more posts by grymlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote