KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » In the Dark -- Episode I -- REX's Game

In the Dark -- Episode I -- REX's Game
Started by: Captain REX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (70): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

I reflect the human's repeater shots right back at his chest, at the same time turning and throwing my other saber horizontally at the Trandoshan.

(If I have enough Force ability to control the throw, I do that.)

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2003 04:56 AM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

His blade instead cuts throug the stairwell, effectively severing it. With a use of the Force, he sends the rusted thing clattering down into the pits of the lower levels. Your kick doesn't send him down, either. He doesn't even seem phased. He slashes vertically downwards, towards you head.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2003 04:58 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

The bolts hit the man in the chest, ending his life. The Trandoshan is split in half, the severed axehead landing in his leg.

Three men surround you with flechette launchers, like in Jedi Outcast. They open fire as you are calling back your lightsaber.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2003 04:59 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

Terrik brought his right blade up in defence of Sol-leks' vertical slash, swinging his left blade towards his stomach.

God is only a false hope

Old Post Sep 16th, 2003 04:59 AM
FallingBlue is currently offline Click here to Send FallingBlue a Private Message Find more posts by FallingBlue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

His blow is powerful and your right blade is forced downwards, blocking your own left lightsaber. He then punches you squarely on the nose, sending you rolling down the stairs a little ways. He follows slowly, stomping down the steps.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2003 05:03 AM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

((Just a question: Why flechettes? They were somewhat useless in the game...))

(how close are the men to me? Within 'sabre range?)

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2003 05:04 AM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

As he rolls he propells his body up into the air, landing on his feet. His blades are outstretched in a defenzive stance.

God is only a false hope

Old Post Sep 16th, 2003 05:05 AM
FallingBlue is currently offline Click here to Send FallingBlue a Private Message Find more posts by FallingBlue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Out of saber range. The flechette launcher outside of Jedi Outcast are much more deadly...

They are about to pull the triggers...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Sol-leks brings out a pistol and fires it at you repeatedly, but then aims for your feet...the stairs are quite rusty you know...

Old Post Sep 16th, 2003 05:08 AM
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

Terrik deflects the bolts towards Sol-leks' feet, springing from his position towards Sol-leks, sabers ready.

God is only a false hope

Last edited by FallingBlue on Sep 16th, 2003 at 05:41 AM

Old Post Sep 16th, 2003 05:09 AM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

I pull my thrown 'sabre back through one of the men, throwing my held 'sabre at another. At the same time, I jump straight up, catching the pulled 'sabre in mid-air and coming down on the third man with a vertical strike.

((And THAT is why I am a 'sabre master... evil face ))

Old Post Sep 16th, 2003 05:15 AM
Baylin
Back in story!

Prior to leaving the his ship (recently named the Nema'ary Talon) Galiss has it fully prept for take off.

Reaching out with the force Galiss squeezes the senators throat a little bit "I'm not as late as you will be senator if you're not careful!" Releasing Breshed he continues with a wry smile "Now what can I help you with?"

Old Post Sep 16th, 2003 02:30 PM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Sol-leks jumps as the rusted steps beneath him shatter. He lands behind you and swings at your midsection.

You narrowly avoid the shots from the third man and split him in half cleanly. The other two men fall dead from your thrown sabers. Three more men with blaster rifles and repeaters approach, taking cover behind crates of supplies. A man with a disruptor rifle tries to snipe you from the top of the ship.

(I'll type up your thing later, Baylin, I need to be going soon.)

Old Post Sep 16th, 2003 02:44 PM
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

Terrik ducks, swinging his foot behind him at Sol-leks' feet, brining his right saber up vertically.

God is only a false hope

Old Post Sep 16th, 2003 05:48 PM
REXXXX
Networking

You can tell that kicks will do nothing to Sol-leks. He barely flinches as your kick connects with his right shin, and his lightsaber clashes with your right one. He forces you down to the ground.

"You are good, but no match for my strength," he mutters, and he lifts up his lightsaber. "Still, it is not uncommon for people to be bested in a contest of strength against me."

"I need you to track down a man named Hajid Thajkon. He owes me a lot of money or some services of his own," Senator Breshed tells you smuggly. "I know you can do it, you've done such things before. All that Force nonsense...I wish the Jedi were this helpful. They go by all their rules and guidlines, while you get the job done and get a fairly good payday as well." He chuckles to himself.

"I wanted to meet you here because I believe that one of his cronies are here in the Plaza. Goes by the name Tyr Xeen..."

He shows you a hologram of a Kel Dor in a green jumpsuit with a very twisted looking facemask. Positively evil looking to your eye, Galiss.

"I'm sure you'll track him down. Kel Dor on Coruscant aren't very common. It doesn't seem like Tyr is good with a lightsaber, for he has a synthetic arm. He lost the real one in a duel with a Jedi. I suppose you had a good flight?"

Last edited by REXXXX on Sep 16th, 2003 at 10:52 PM

Old Post Sep 16th, 2003 10:40 PM
XornonJay

As soon as I'm out of ear shot of the guards, I stop and look over at Arthos. I'd seen his face all over the news before. I stick my hand out for a hand shake. "Hello there, I'm Xornon Jay," I say cooly, showing he doesn't intimidate me in the least., but I do carefully grip my boot blade with a Force hold, ready to call it to my hand at any sign of danger. Never hurt to be catious.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2003 10:47 PM
XornonJay is currently offline Click here to Send XornonJay a Private Message Find more posts by XornonJay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

Terrik's mind was going mad. He wanted to murder this man, but couldnt, wanted to best him, but had no chance. Terrik lifted himself up, turning off his lightsabers. He didn't know or care if the test was over, but he wasn't going to fight the unbeatable anymore. "What do you want with me..?" he asked, glaring at Sol-leks

God is only a false hope

Old Post Sep 16th, 2003 10:52 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Arthos will return the hello as soon as Celsius gets in here. Needless to say, some people are looking at you like you're from another dimension or something. Of course, you are wanted men.

The person at the front desk asks why you are here.

"I've been testing you, no doubt," Sol-leks replies. "To see if you are fit enough for what my master has in mind for you. You seem to be a good duelist. I'm just better."

Old Post Sep 16th, 2003 10:58 PM
XornonJay

I look over at the "reseptionist" (if thats what u want to call someone at the desk of a weapon depot) and calmly speak. "We're here to pick up a shipment of Disruptor rifles, and... dammit, I forgot what else we're here for." I wait for Arthos to finish the statement, trying to keep the mind trick going.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2003 11:13 PM
XornonJay is currently offline Click here to Send XornonJay a Private Message Find more posts by XornonJay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

ok...i should start with my part.
KArto paciently waits for his master to open the door.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2003 12:00 AM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

*I decide not to shake his hand, but acnowlege his greeting wit a nod.*

"Arthos Theese"

*I Keep a close eye on his utility belt to make sure he doesnt try anything*

* I look at the receptionist and focus my mind trick power*

"I need to buy Missiles for my ship, and blaster ammo. I'm in a hurry."

What is this I don't even

Old Post Sep 17th, 2003 12:22 AM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote