KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » In the Dark -- Episode I -- REX's Game

In the Dark -- Episode I -- REX's Game
Started by: Captain REX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (70): « First ... « 68 69 [70]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

Tarnidmir notices the small space in your ship, but Terran does not trust him going with anyone else, wanting to keep a close watch on him. She forces him to turn in a Tin Tin, a rodent-like species.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 12:13 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
presbyguy
this space for rent

((i thought we were done messed ))

I am your fathers,brothers,nephews,cousins former roomate.

ooooooooh your helmet is so big......

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 12:34 AM
presbyguy is currently offline Click here to Send presbyguy a Private Message Find more posts by presbyguy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Waiting for Aesma (Endecano) as I said, Presby.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 12:34 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

oh come on rex! now the mood in The Victory is ruined cause that Tin Tin dude has to travel too wink

always the same guys you have to wait for roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 11:29 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

cant we just say he gon on a ship and get the hell outta here?

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 06:47 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Would you rather have a ferocious Gundark in there with you, Legion?

Fine, I'll update and end game tomorrow.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2004 02:12 AM
Darth Revan
-

What's a Gundark?

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2004 02:19 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Look it up.. stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 25th, 2004 06:04 AM
yerssot

no, I would rather be alone with Terran wink

Old Post Jan 25th, 2004 11:00 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

With all us force user around you'll never really be alone.... Whahahaha

Old Post Jan 25th, 2004 11:53 AM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 25th, 2004 06:11 PM
yerssot

you never let me have any fun, rex wink

Old Post Jan 25th, 2004 07:03 PM
Darth Revan
-

quote:
Originally posted by Captain REX
Look it up.. stick out tongue

kay... "Gundarks are large, bipedal, furry anthropoids, each with four arms and large ears. they are very strong-able to rip healthy hundred-year-old trees out of the ground. They have very short tempers and are known to attack withough provocation." smile

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2004 07:14 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I'll move Endecano along, so we can now get to...

GAME END

Your ship power up and take off as you all fire back at the soldiers filling the hangar. Blaster bolts from their pistols and rifles patter off your deflector shields, too weak to penetrate them.

As you guys pull out, Reez Shysa spins the Crysknife around and launches a volley of rockets back into the hangar. A brilliant, colorful explosion completely obliterates it, leaving none alive and causing the structure to collapse. From the other hangar next door, several starfighters emerge, firing at you as they zip towards you. The Victory, the Revenge, and the Infiltrator turn to confront them, a small skirmish ensuing. The Revenge spins and tears open a few fighters from below with blaster fire. The Victory opens fire, damaging a ship and causing it to crash into a spire of rock. The Infiltrator shoots down two ships. Then the three Dark Jedi-piloted ships spun and flew away, getting away from starfighters as soon as possible.

The other ships have reached the atmosphere. The prison lowered the shields to let another prison ship in, and you jet off of Oovo IV. The Victory, the Revenge, and the Infiltrator rush out of the synthetic atmosphere as the shield closes again, just behind you. The starfighters give up their chase, having nearly collided with the shield, heading back to the hangar.

You have rescued Tarnidmir, your mission for Thajkon a success.

At this point, Terran tells everyone that Thajkon sent two groups, just in case one failed. He is ever cautious.

"And I'm sure he won't miss Sol-leks," she scoffs happily. "That bastard was asking for it."

Galiss, you sit in the back of the Infiltrator, holding the small, black amulet in your hand. You can think of nothing else unless someone disturbs your meditation, but Quor thinks better of it when you glare at him. You meditate with the amulet in your hand, and start to feel the tingling sensation.

You look at it, and it glows mysteriously, the black stone letting energy jump from it to your palm every now and then. The odd lettering on the side is glowing. You place the amulet around your neck, letting the energy consume you. A message flashes into your mind as Quor takes the ship into hyperspace, following the others.

The

Sith

Shall

Rise

Again.

Attachment: amulet.jpg
This has been downloaded 42 time(s).

Old Post Jan 25th, 2004 11:42 PM