KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Jeepers Creepers 2

Jeepers Creepers 2
Started by: SweetestSin0724

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SweetestSin0724
*!*Princess*!*

Jeepers Creepers 2

This movie was not scary at all, I thought it was pretty stupid, really kinda disgusting. I dunno...I really never liked Jeepers Creepers neways...Freddy VS Jason is still my favorite movie. what do yyou guys think about Jeepers Creepers 2? Did you like it? or Did you think it was stupid?!?!

Old Post Sep 15th, 2003 12:17 AM
SweetestSin0724 is currently offline Click here to Send SweetestSin0724 a Private Message Find more posts by SweetestSin0724 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Oh my god...what was that film all about!
That was poor, i think...like i said before, Jeepers Creepers was good up untill the part where the cars runs the creature over and it spreads its wings....what is that?!?!
Jeepers Creepers 2 was not scary...the first one at leats had a promicing start...and it was creepy at the beginig....like i said..dissapoints...
this one is just horrible! sorry everyone who liked it!

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Sep 15th, 2003 01:14 AM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

i havent seen it yet even though u guys said it sucked i will check it out but yeah JC1 was really good well like u said up till he part they ran over the thing with the car cause i think they shouldnt have showed the creature at all cause it was really scary in the costum and deffintly wicked cool in the truck the bigeing on the road was the best part ut freddy vs jason was awesom movie just great

Old Post Sep 15th, 2003 01:56 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grymlock
mountain of power

yeah i have to agree with deniro it is cool with those costume and the truck... the beginning of the movie was promising... later after the creature start showing it's real form it's started getting predicteble.. emm jc2 was it worth seeing it??

- master of creator Godshinto

"In Darkness Everything Become Clearer Then Daylight" - King Diamond

"From Lashes To Ashes, From Lust To Dust" - Ville Valo (HIM)

Old Post Sep 15th, 2003 11:11 AM
grymlock is currently offline Click here to Send grymlock a Private Message Find more posts by grymlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

i think leaving it as a 'thing' or even a person would have made Jeepers Creepers one of the scariest movies...like for Michael Myers...it worked for him..no one knows if hes a monster form ''another planet feeding every 22 years'' (rools eyes)
See it if you like...just for a sake of it....just so you can say you did, you might like it....doubt it though....

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Sep 15th, 2003 02:23 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

a good movie to see with a girl friend so if the movie sucks then all u do is make out through the rest of it hehe

Old Post Sep 15th, 2003 03:54 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

the original jeepers creepers was good for the first 30 minutes, then it turn to crap.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2003 09:32 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SweetestSin0724
*!*Princess*!*

I just didnt get into the movie...it was not scary at all...i mean if you want to see it, go ahead..but its not worth it. I went with my bf..thats the only thing that was good during the whole 1hour 45 minutes or however long it was..lol

Old Post Sep 15th, 2003 11:38 PM
SweetestSin0724 is currently offline Click here to Send SweetestSin0724 a Private Message Find more posts by SweetestSin0724 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Jeepers Creepers should be ashamed of its self......and it should go right over there -------------------------------------------------->

Old Post Sep 17th, 2003 01:18 AM
Leftomaniac
Freelance Geek

When I saw the preview, I laughed. "Jeepers Creepers 2! Because Jeepers Creepers 1 WASN'T BAD ENOUGH!" ...I'll probably watch it when it comes out on video, just because I'm one of those types who likes bad or campy movies.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2003 01:30 AM
Leftomaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Leftomaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Leftomaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

I cant believe that people actually wanted to see this so badly (i work at the cinema part time) its so dissapointing...and some of them were like...oo oo we have to see it again...*shakes head* and i just sat there thinking: ''WHY?!?!?!?!'

Old Post Sep 17th, 2003 01:40 AM
Leftomaniac
Freelance Geek

They wanted to see it TWICE?

Wow. Now THAT'S scary.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2003 01:52 AM
Leftomaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Leftomaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Leftomaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

yeah....the weirdness was..it was packed in Jeepers Creepers, but not so much in Fraddy V Jason.....ARGH! some people!! Please release the lamness of this movie!!!!

Old Post Sep 17th, 2003 02:28 AM
SweetestSin0724
*!*Princess*!*

I cant believe people wanted to go see it twice. thats just a waste of money. I wont even go back and see that. Now Freddy VS Jason, I would understand if people wanted to go see that twice..that was an awesome movie..but jeepers creepers 2?!?!? thats stupid!

Old Post Sep 17th, 2003 11:11 AM
grymlock
mountain of power

come on lil, you should be happy about it... if people started to come back to watch jp2 for the second time or any movie at all... that mean the more people to come to watch movie then the more collection (income) you get then the more allowance you get... it's simple as that.. cheers!! laughing

Old Post Sep 17th, 2003 11:29 AM
grymlock is currently offline Click here to Send grymlock a Private Message Find more posts by grymlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leftomaniac
Freelance Geek

quote:
Originally posted by grymlock
come on lil, you should be happy about it... if people started to come back to watch jp2 for the second time or any movie at all... that mean the more people to come to watch movie then the more collection (income) you get then the more allowance you get... it's simple as that.. cheers!! laughing

*I* still get to b**** about it, right? big grin

Old Post Sep 17th, 2003 09:17 PM
lil bitchiness
-

Haha...yeah, i guess you're right grymlock...still...its so annoying!
I asked this guy today what was Jeepers Creepers like...and he said, he enjoyed it very much....(yeah, i know), then i asked him if it was better than the first one and he said, i dont know, its different, its 20 years onwards!!! I couldnt tell him anything really, Im not allowed to be rude to costumers, but i can tell them not to go and see that crapy movie....turns out...some people like it...
but like you said...more money... laughing
There are people liking it, and they still are soming to see it... cos of the popularity, i suppose there are 4 showings of Jeepers Creepers2 and one showing of Freddy V Jason...
The whole world is gone insane, im telling you!!!

Old Post Sep 17th, 2003 10:12 PM
grymlock
mountain of power

well what can i say... just be patient about it... and hope they didn't ask for jc3 hehehhe cheers!!

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 11:36 AM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

soul survivors 2 is comin gout, another crappy horror movie getting a sequal.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 11:38 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grymlock
mountain of power

what?? the 1st was totally crap and now they showing the 2nd?? if anyone love jc2 i will understand about it ... but soul survivors... damn!! ... anyway cheers!!

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 11:54 AM