KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » OK, let's try that one again shall we... HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUNDY!

OK, let's try that one again shall we... HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUNDY!
Started by: Ratcat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ratcat

And cuts and bruises to.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2001 02:47 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
freeq

Bet that makes you a chick magnet.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2001 05:53 PM
freeq is currently offline Click here to Send freeq a Private Message Find more posts by freeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Couldn't say, I'm a married man, remember...

Old Post Jul 19th, 2001 06:27 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Oh yes. Sometimes I forget.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2001 06:43 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

I, on the other hand, no longer do. stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 19th, 2001 07:37 PM
queeq
Chaos

Sounds good. in fact, it sounds GREAT!

Old Post Jul 19th, 2001 07:42 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Well here's the short version:

Tommy invited some of our friends over sat nite after the guys finished with the backhoe in the yard. We were making dinner for me, Tom, Mark and Scott. Scott's wife Kim and their two boys were coming down also. So I had enough grilled chicken for that many, 1 1/2 dozen ears sweet corn and a big casserole of my au gratin potatoes. I was husking the corn when Tom's sister and brother in law came in. They had dropped off their daughter at his mom's for a visit and dropped by. I didn't think anything of it. ( I was also drinking through all of this, mind you). Then Jeff & Shonna pulled in. Not unusual for a sat nite. Our neighbors Bill & Darlene walked over, again, not unusual. I went out back to the grill and told Tom I didn't think we had enough chicken. He said don't worry about it. Then Kim and the boys got there (although they were expected) and right after that, Skip and Sandy arrived. Now they usually call ahead to make plans and then I got suspicious. Finally. DUH !!!!! I said "hey......wait a minute....you guys are all here for my birthday". Boy did I get a raft of s**t !!!!! But it was great ! Tommy had all these extra snacks hidden down in the keg fridge and we all drank and ate and had a great time. He even had a cake for me. Wish you all could have been there !!!!!! cool

Old Post Jul 20th, 2001 07:10 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Yes, it was great.

Now tell them what happened when I dropped by and you went crazy with happiness.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2001 07:25 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

Well I could tell them.....but then I'd have to kill them.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2001 07:34 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

No one likes a lair...

Oh, and yes it is great... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jul 21st, 2001 12:31 AM
freeq

Well, I LIKE Gundy's lair. evil face

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2001 12:54 AM
freeq is currently offline Click here to Send freeq a Private Message Find more posts by freeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

No one likes mistyping either.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2001 03:35 AM
queeq
Chaos

In this particular case, I do. evil face

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2001 02:18 AM
Ratcat

Happy for you. laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2001 03:21 AM
queeq
Chaos

Indeed.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2001 12:30 PM
Ratcat

What...... Evvvveeeeerrrrrr. laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2001 03:11 PM
freeq

Well, THAT!

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2001 05:38 PM
Ratcat

huh?

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2001 11:34 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

More on Gundy's birthday.....

Friday nite my sister and two of my nieces took me to TGIF...I think I mentioned we were going there....anyway, of course they told the waiter it was my birthday, and all the servers came out after we ate and tied balloons on strings to my wrist. The last guy to come over decided to tie his balloon to some of my hair and the balloon pulled the hair up in the air of course. When our waiter came back, I said, "that guy is a real comedian, isn't he ?" The waiter laughed and said, "yeah". A couple minutes later, the other guy came back with a grin and said "so, you think I'm a real comedian, huh ?" and I said "yeah, you are". So he hollers out and gets the attention of everybody in the whole restaurant and says its Lisa's birthday and he's gonna sing me a special song. Then he gets another balloon, sucks the helium out of it and sings "happy birthday to you" in this squeaky voice. And he made me stand up too. We were rolling, we all laughed so hard. It was great, I loved it, everybody in the restaurant was yelling happy birthday and stuff. We had a blast !!! laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 24th, 2001 12:45 AM
queeq
Chaos

Yes, we had a lot of fun indeed.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2001 01:39 AM