KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » The matrix restarted 3: the reformation script

The matrix restarted 3: the reformation script
Started by: masterofmatrix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
masterofmatrix
Matrix Geezer

The matrix restarted 3: the reformation script

alias neo has allowed me to do a 3rd story add on to the matrix restarted i have what im going to happen in mind so dont try to tell me what to put in as ideas. the first part should arrive tomorrow at 6.30 if not 8 then

"It Ends In November"

(pic made by alias neo)

Old Post Sep 15th, 2003 06:31 AM
masterofmatrix is currently offline Click here to Send masterofmatrix a Private Message Find more posts by masterofmatrix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why don't you guys do a roleplaying game on Matrix Restarted

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Sep 15th, 2003 11:31 AM
SalemKent is currently offline Click here to Send SalemKent a Private Message Find more posts by SalemKent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
masterofmatrix
Matrix Geezer

quote:
Originally posted by The no.1 ElmStreetFan

WHATS THAT

"It Ends In November"

(pic made by alias neo)

Old Post Sep 15th, 2003 02:41 PM
masterofmatrix is currently offline Click here to Send masterofmatrix a Private Message Find more posts by masterofmatrix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
masterofmatrix
Matrix Geezer

ok its a little early but part one of the story is in the next post i do

"It Ends In November"

(pic made by alias neo)

Old Post Sep 15th, 2003 03:10 PM
masterofmatrix
Matrix Geezer

Agent Davis stood up and picked up the assault rifle. he pointed it at neo, and fired. Lance saw the bullets fly towards Neo, he ran in front of neo, the bullets hit him in the chest. Blood started streaming out.
"Goodbye Neo"
“Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo” neo yelled in his sleep as he was woken instantly by the sound of his screaming. Ever since the tragic incident of lances death 3 months ago, he has been dreaming of it everyday. He looked at the clock “only 1.00 am” neo said. Trinity woke up beside him but due to tiredness fell, straight back to sleep again. Neo opened the door to his room and went over to the chair where link was monitoring the matrix. “Neo?” link exclaimed surprisingly. “Link, load me up I’m going to see the oracle” Neo ordered “ but why” link asked. Neo looked at him for about 10 seconds before he answered “you can wait and listen”. Neo pressed some buttons on the monitor next to his chair then sat on the chair itself “link hurry plug me in and load me up”. Neo asked, “okay” link answered in an unsure voice as he did what neo asked and hit the button as neo was falling through the sky and landed on a building. Neo didn’t recognise the place. He got out his phone and asked, “how far is the oracles apartment from here”. Shit I accidentally put you 2000 miles away.” Neo looked around and asked “ how could you do that accidentally”. “Due to tiredness I guess” link answered “ok see you in a flash” neo said as he bent down and soared into the heavens.

"It Ends In November"

(pic made by alias neo)

Old Post Sep 15th, 2003 03:10 PM
Crisis
Mr.Keanu Dude

very cool story so far

Old Post Sep 15th, 2003 04:16 PM
Crisis is currently offline Click here to Send Crisis a Private Message Find more posts by Crisis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
masterofmatrix
Matrix Geezer

Within 10 seconds he was there. He pressed against the wall and changed the code into an elevator. He went into it and pressed “level 4”. He arrived out side the oracle door and knocked. He went inside and saw the oracle. Neo instantly said, “ is there anyway way to bring lance back”. The oracle thought for a second and said, “there is one way but only one way you have the gift to bring people back” neo asked “ is that it?” Oracle, frustrated, said “no you can only use that within 24 hours of the persons death. There is another way. It requires stealth. The man that betrayed you, Jamie, holds the key to the matrix he can change any part of it with that key-“ “ you mean to tell me that he could bring agents smith and Davis back if he wanted” said neo interrupting “ he has already. go to the golden jem restaurant back ally when you beat Davis and smith.” At that precise time the kitchen door cracked open with a load bang and stood there was agent smith and Davis ready to fight

"It Ends In November"

(pic made by alias neo)

Old Post Sep 15th, 2003 05:00 PM
Korri

ohhhhh!! eek!

Old Post Sep 15th, 2003 05:03 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

quote:
Originally posted by ElmStreetFan01

ElmStreet, don't even think about it. Ush is already making a full, indepth Matrix RPG...

Old Post Sep 15th, 2003 11:34 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Smith and Davis? This will be quite a fight...

Old Post Sep 15th, 2003 11:35 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
masterofmatrix
Matrix Geezer

Neo put his hand up and created a barrier but Davis smashed through it instantly. "Your going to die just like lance" Davis said in a cold and chilling voice. Neo jumped forward and started attacking Davis. Davis blocked all the shots then punched neo and neo flew out the window. Neo got out his phone when he landed “ “I need an exit” neo yelled “theirs one that Davis hasn’t tapped into but you need to get there in 10 minutes ill send you the map of where it is”. Neos eyes went blurry as the map was being downloaded. He was flying to the place before you could say hap. 1 minute later he was there “I thought this was harder than just picking up a phone with the way link made it sound” neo commented to himself
“oh it is trust me” said a cold voice behind him neo turned around to see who it was when he was swallowed into a lot of fire. “bye bye neo” said Davis

special thanks to alias neo for comming up with half of part 3

"It Ends In November"

(pic made by alias neo)

Old Post Sep 16th, 2003 06:29 AM
masterofmatrix
Matrix Geezer

EDIT

"It Ends In November"

(pic made by alias neo)

Last edited by masterofmatrix on Sep 16th, 2003 at 06:42 AM

Old Post Sep 16th, 2003 06:37 AM
masterofmatrix
Matrix Geezer

Davis stood there like a statue with his gun pointed at the burning phone booth. He saw a black shadow come out of the fire. It was neo. He fired. Neo put his hand up and stopped the bullets. Neo bent down and ripples came out of the ground. He was about to fly off to safety. But Davis lurched forward and pulled neo down. Davis put his hands round his neck. Neo was left there gasping for breath until every muscle was out of use. Neo was left there immobilised. Davis got out his gun and said “goodbye Mr Anderson”. He had his finger on the trigger. Neo was coming around from his conciseness and saw the gun. Neo couldn’t move. He heard a gun shot and he was covered in blood but he wasnt in pain

"It Ends In November"

(pic made by alias neo)

Old Post Sep 16th, 2003 03:14 PM
masterofmatrix
Matrix Geezer

Davis fell to the floor. Neo was able to move again. He looked at Davis’ dead body. It didn’t change into an innocent victim he looked up at the person who shot him hoping to see trinity or Morpheus but instead it was smith. “Why did you kill your only friend smith” neo asked “oh you don’t think id let him have the pleasure of killing you” smith replied “say goodbye Mr Anderson”. Smith pulled out his gun and aimed it at Neos head. Neo looked over smith’s shoulder. He saw a power generator. Neo suddenly did a back flip and knocked smiths’ gun out of his hand. Neo kicked him in the stomach sending him flying into the generator. Neo pulled out his gun and shot the generator blowing it to pieces along with smith. “Goodbye” neo said in sarcasm. And ran to pick up a phone in a booth next to the destroyed one. Picked it up and was out of the matrix.

"It Ends In November"

(pic made by alias neo)

Old Post Sep 16th, 2003 03:32 PM
masterofmatrix
Matrix Geezer

there is an mr 4 comming out on november 2003 any objections post em please

"It Ends In November"

(pic made by alias neo)

Old Post Sep 16th, 2003 03:49 PM
masterofmatrix
Matrix Geezer

Neo opened his eyes and immediately spotted link wasn’t at the monitors. Neo was still plugged in so he put his arm behind his chair and felt where the plug was. He pulled it out and started looking around to see where everyone was. Suddenly a machine gun sound startled neo as he ducked from the bullets flying at him. He saw that everything was moving slowly and realised he was still in the matrix. He put his hand up and electricity shot at smith sending him flying to the other end of the “room” he stood up. “That was unexpected but today you will die” smith commented. “Oh **** you smith” neo said impolitely. Smith angry by these use of words said, “you are going to die…” “oh get over it smith you couldn’t kill a teddy bear. Besides I beat you twice, I can beat you again” neo interrupted as he jumped forward in slow motion. He kicked smith in the head and broke his shades. “ You... you broke my shades you will die!” "then I kill you and were all happy. We’ve been through this to many times its all-predictable now.” but smith got out his Uzi 19 mm and shot neo. Neo looked down at his chest. There were 6 bullet holes in his chest. He checked to see if the blood was his. It was. He felt the pain and collapsed to the floor. Dead .

"It Ends In November"

(pic made by alias neo)

Last edited by masterofmatrix on Sep 17th, 2003 at 03:14 PM

Old Post Sep 17th, 2003 03:10 PM
Crisis
Mr.Keanu Dude

quote:
Originally posted by masterofmatrix
“oh get over it smith you couldn’t kill a teddy bear. Besides I beat you twice, I can beat you again” neo interrupted

laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 17th, 2003 03:42 PM
Crisis is currently offline Click here to Send Crisis a Private Message Find more posts by Crisis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
masterofmatrix
Matrix Geezer

matrix restarted 4 is in production. if anybody has any ideas to put into mr 4 please pm me

"It Ends In November"

(pic made by alias neo)

Old Post Sep 17th, 2003 06:46 PM
masterofmatrix
Matrix Geezer

Neo woke up in the nebbudchenezer. “ I’m alive” neo said. “Yep, I felt like playing a joke on you for making me do all the hard work at 1.00am” link replied. Neo could hear Trinity and Morpheus smirking in the background. “What’s so funny.” Neo questioned them. “Sorry it’s just the way you reacted when you woke up in that training construct” trinity said. “Really” neo replied. “Then load me into the matrix again link. I feel like taking my anger out on an agent”. When neo said this trinity and Morpheus stopped laughing immediately. They looked over to link who looked back. “His funeral” link said. Neo felt the whoosh of wind as he was flying through the city looking around to see where the golden Jem restaurant was. He saw it and landed on the ground. He got out his phone “link take me into the construct.” He was surrounded in a bright white light. “Ok what do you need” link said. “ The fastest cars you can load up and a miracle” neo replied. “A range of cars was appearing in front of him. He got into a red jaguar with 4 blue horizontal stripes on the side. The next thing he could see was a road and buildings. He got out of the car and walked into the golden Jem restaurants back ally. He opened the door and was shocked when he saw that 10000 different agents all looked towards him. They pointed their guns toward him. He was in deep trouble. He looked behind him to get out the doors. The doors were gone. In place was an add on the room. He looked back. All the agents smiled with their guns still pointed at neo. What could he do? What could he do?

"It Ends In November"

(pic made by alias neo)

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 03:27 PM
masterofmatrix
Matrix Geezer

3 more parts left

"It Ends In November"

(pic made by alias neo)

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 03:30 PM