KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » The matrix restarted 3: the reformation script

The matrix restarted 3: the reformation script
Started by: masterofmatrix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
masterofmatrix
Matrix Geezer

part 8/10

An explosion sound suddenly rocketed the room as fire shot everywhere sending some agents flying through the air. Another blew up 170 agents in one go. Neo turned and saw trinity as she shot another missile killing all but 5 agents. Neo grabbed trinity and flew forward through the door to a fight to save the matrix. Neo looked around. Trinity had disappeared. And he looked forward to see Davis.
“Oh shit” neo said. “I have failed to kill you too many times now today I succeed” Davis said as his face changed to smith “but to do this” his face changed again to neo “I must first” his face changed again to trinity “teach you” his face changed again to Jamie “a lesson”. “Trinity never came here did she, IT WAS YOU!” neo yelled. “Oh she came here alright but I modified the door to only allow you in and anyone else, back to where they came from. Oh about that lesson” Jamie’s face changed to smith “it begins now” as 1000000000 smiths came out of nowhere and ran towards neo. Ive got to find out which ones the original. Neo thought to himself. He closed his eyes. Put his hand out and electricity shot out of his palm to one “smith” causing all the replicas to get electrocuted as well. 999999 disappeared. Smith fell to the floor. His face changed to neo “I deserved to be punished” his face changed to Morpheus “ ive been to evil for hell” his face changed to Davis “if only I stopped this sooner” his face changed to Jamie “ I could have stopped this madness” said Jamie as he died. Neo got out his phone “is there any real agents out there”. “Yes but you can make it. Take his keys and open the door in front of you” neo did as he was instructed and he found him self inside the matrix mainframe. He started shifting things around and messing with things like deleting all the real agents then he froze the code stopping life in the matrix moving. He studied the same code over and over. He couldn’t believe it. He finally said out load “lance is alive?”…

"It Ends In November"

(pic made by alias neo)

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 06:10 AM
masterofmatrix is currently offline Click here to Send masterofmatrix a Private Message Find more posts by masterofmatrix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
masterofmatrix
Matrix Geezer

theres a halt in the script meaning the final part of matrix restarted 3 will be posted very late around 21st-23rd september . if anyone has any ideas for part 10, pm me please. so heres part 9/10

He couldn’t believe it. Wherever lance was living it weren’t in the matrix the humans live in. It was a place infested by agents He studied it over and over. He let the code run free again and let him self out of the mainframe. He suddenly forgot to delete the agents when smith faced him. “Jesus how many of you are there” neo asked “oh theirs just me. And them” neo turned around and saw, Jackson, Davis, Johnson and Tompson. “You want to save lance come through us”. Neo bent down and ripples came out of the ground. And tripped over all the agents sending them flying. “Oki doki” neo said as he ran out to the street and got in his car. He started up the engine and went zooming past the buildings. He heard a load crash behind him as a motor bike smashed through a 55-ft high window. It seemed to be flying. It finally landed next to neo. It was lance “hi neo” he said. Lance sped forward. Neo decided to chase him down. He got out his phone “ link do you still have lances body there” “yes I know you want me to plug it in to the matrix so he can get out.” “Yeah”. Neo saw lance in the distance. He chased after him. He managed to get in front and stop lance. “I just want to get you back to the NEB”
Neo said. “That’s why I came here” lance said pointing to a ringing phone. “Ok you first” neo said as lance walked over to the phone and picked it up and disappeared. “ Mr Anderson” neo turned around and saw the 5 agents.
“I’m sorry it had to end this way”

"It Ends In November"

(pic made by alias neo)

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 03:45 PM
masterofmatrix is currently offline Click here to Send masterofmatrix a Private Message Find more posts by masterofmatrix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
masterofmatrix
Matrix Geezer

here it is. the final part of mr 3 is here read on and be amazed

Neo saw a truck pass by. He jumped and landed on top of the truck. Smith appeared in front of him and jumped forward. Neo grabbed him by his arm and punched him in the head. And threw him off the truck but smith managed to grab on the edge and forward flip onto the top. Neo tripped him up and kicked him of the truck. Neo heard a squelching sound as smith was being squashed by a dustbin van. The other 4 jumped on to the roof of the truck. The driver was getting freaked by the strange happenings on the roof and accidentally over-turned causing the agents to fall of and get flattened, but smith was apparently still alive as neo saw him walking up to him. “Mr Anderson. Any last words” smith bellowed. “Just one. Car” neo answered just as a car hit smith and blew up. Neo looked and the wreckage and saw a burned skeleton wearing shades and a suit. Neo looked around and saw agent Davis walk up to him “you see Mr Anderson we had lance prisoner and he escaped somehow and now we’ve come for you to be our slave. Don’t try to fight Mr Anderson. We are invincible.” Davis said as: smith, Tompson, Johnson and the other one surrounded him “now you tell me” neo said as the 5 agents stabbed neo with there fists and blue glowing liquid started to cover neo. He was covered completely. The glow disappeared and neo was deleted from the matrix…

TO BE CONTINUED…

"It Ends In November"

(pic made by alias neo)

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 08:55 AM