KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » king of pop is michael jackson! simple as that

king of pop is michael jackson! simple as that
Started by: alic88

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

i know alot of people and ALOT of people are gonna disagree with me but i say TUPAC IS KING OF MUSIC LOL smile

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 02:17 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

madonna is the queen of pop. mj is the king of pop

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 05:49 PM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

Yes I realize the LOL means you are kidding.........but I am going to comment anyway because you'd be suprised how many little kids really do feel this way.

Tupak Shakur is way over rated. He was a dancer for digital underground.......then began making his own little albums. He didn't have a hit, didn't have a cult following. He wasn't one of these famous rappers you would find on MTV today, he was one of these little nobody rappers you see on BET at 4 o'clock in the morning.

He got signed to Death Row. Most people don't even realize that he only put out one album for Death Row before his death. He dies......all of a sudden kids are acting like he was Run DMC or something. One album makes you a legend? Me thinks not. He spent all but the last 2 years of his career as a little no name rapper that most people had never heard of. He wasn't in the same league as Dr. Dre or Snoop......hell, he wasn't even in the same league as House of Pain or Ghetto Boys. Both outsold him. Most people didn't even know who he was untill he was signed to Death Row........they hyped him up and put an album out. Too many kids believe the hype that Death Row surrounded him with when they signed him. He then died amidst all this hype. I'm glad he's dead. Perhaps now all of these kids who idolized him will see where "thug life" (if you call thug life riding in limousines that is) will get you, in a box.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2003 09:26 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fini
Hurricane stalker

tupac???...................oh please.......learn too look around u and look into time
MJ is the king of pop...............so who cares that he hasn't made anything new.
Elvis is the "king" and u dont see anyone asking if he done anything new( kinda hard to do when ur dead), to validate himself

But MJ is a genius have u seen the stuff he's wrtiien..
the man may be weird, or even gay but WHO THE F@#K cares........his music is and would forever be great

Thank you god for the blessing me with Chanel.
She is back with you now, so take care of her

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2003 09:42 PM
fini is currently offline Click here to Send fini a Private Message Find more posts by fini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diegocala
Replicant

*does a moonwalk through thread** he-he

--Siggie Created by Master Godshinto

Whatever happened to my Rock N Roll?
Come in, she said, I'll give you shelter from the storm

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2003 09:48 PM
diegocala is currently offline Click here to Send diegocala a Private Message Find more posts by diegocala Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

cause you're a smooth criminal like that..............

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2003 09:49 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
o kiMMii o
= MJ 2o06 =

Mj is the king of music.....because he not only did pop but all....rock, rnb etc etc,,,,
since from the jacksons 5......how can he not be? who is then huh? his so talented and no1 is gona top him ever! obviously, look at all the artists out there 2day, u can see all the Mj influence in them......Justin timberlake, usher, sisqo, missy elliot, destinys child, tlc....etc etc every1 is a Michael Jackson fan even some dont like 2 admit.....i mean theres no reason 2 hate this man, unless ur so ignorant and been brianwashed by the media and have small minds......

and i c some of u guys only like thriller? y because the media only likes 2 say he failed after Thriller, yeh righttttttt.......Off The Wall, Bad, Dangerous, History . Blood On The Dance FLoor and Invincible [i dont like invincible much lol] r all brilliant dont pass these stuff!
Mj songs r all brilliant! if yah dont believe me go check out urself....his got very meaning full lyrics etc etc....

this fcuking child crap?!......they didnt even have any evidence but tho the media likes 2 say he is guilty
i wonder y Mj settled mayb he didnt want his career more damaged and moved on with his life! look 1 day the truth will come out. i dont think Mj is a child molestor, if some of u r interested then y dont cha look at the "Was Michael Jackson Framed? The Untold Story - GQ Magazine "
http://pub158.ezboard.com/fkingofpo...opicID=68.topic

and no Mj isnt gay, how does he act gay? his image has been destoyed by the media
look Michael Jackson is a master manipulater, wat u think of Mj isnt the real Michael Jackson
mayb only the close friends noe who the real Mj is.........! he swears, he drinks, his had sex his normal and finaly his human just like the rest of us. ......his not a freak! his not a God either [tho his godlike lol]
these lies about Mj r so so tired, arent u tired yet?

And Diegocale so ur calling Mj a has been? is that y no1 can stop talking bout Mj?! notice how ET, access hollywood etc etc talk about Michael Jackson every week....righttttttttttt thats y theres r dozen articles about him, also his fans even celebrated his Birthday. dedicated fans all around the world travlled to LA and visit him. I think only Michael Jackson has fans like that. And wdf r u talking bout he got dropped from his contract! r u fcuking stupid or something?! Tommy Motalla has been fired from sony already....haha Mj fans r so powerfull we got tommy kicked. Also Madonna king of pop? wat a joke....lmao thats y her last album failed, she didnt even top Mj's Invincible Album and that was hardly promoted by sony......
so thats y she had 2 go on MTV and kiss Britney, how desperate can u get......

last thing Tupac king of music?! fcuk u r 13 yr old or something? u think ur a thug listening 2 tupac?! lmao
his so overated.......

arggggg look guys y dont u start appreciating Michael Jackson now ! not when his dead wen ull never see talent again.

hmm......i dont consider Elvis as the "King" because he never even writin any of his songs, also he didnt even create rock and roll.....black artists created that. his way 2 overated....the white media likes 2 say Elvis as the king but Michael jackson "The Self Titled King of pop"! i mean WDF?! MJ has alot of talent and Elvis is not even near Mj's height.

Mj has been in bed with the kings daughter, has the beatles, Elvis, yoko, cher etc etc songs lmao! every1 who buys these Albums Mj gets the money! ChaMon!!!!!!!! Mj is 2 gooddd...........his the real king and his a black man! and no he didnt bleach his skin
(please log in to view the image)

http://www.jacksonaction.com/vitiligo/vitiligo.htm

check out the link......and bout the spiderbite! now he wasnt lying now was he........

Last edited by o kiMMii o on Sep 23rd, 2003 at 08:41 AM

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2003 07:42 AM
o kiMMii o is currently offline Click here to Send o kiMMii o a Private Message Find more posts by o kiMMii o Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

#1. Shut up and calm down

#2. nobody said Michael Jackson wasn't extremely talented, he is

#3. When he posted about Tupac did you not see his "LOL" after it.....moron

#4. Michael Jackson's problems aren't created by the media, they are created by himself. Any man who readily admits to sleeping in the same bed with countless children that are not his is looking for trouble. Having plastic surgery after plastic surgery and dressing like the grand marshall of a parade doesn't help either.

#5. Elvis did create rock. He stole the black music and brought it to white people........to the masses. There was no word for it untill he made it popular. The term rock was created because of him. I cannot stand any of his music but those are the facts.

#6. You say that media created Michael Jackson's problems and he is not really what he seems. You need to watch the documentary made by some british filmmaker last year that aired on VH1. He followed Michael around for a while and hung out with Michael........MJ game him a glimpse into his world. In this doc. Jackson tells about doing all the things the media has accused him of..............he admits to sleeping in the same bed with countless children and he sees nothing wrong with it......he also claims that he has only had two plastic surgeries and both were on his nose............even after photographs that prove this wrong were produced.

#7. Find somebody better to worship.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2003 10:09 PM
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

My cousin is obessed with MJ, I guess I like his music erm...even if he does have a weird fashion sense

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2003 10:31 PM
Maximus_E. is currently offline Click here to Send Maximus_E. a Private Message Find more posts by Maximus_E. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

lol well i was kidding cuz i typed "LOL" lol. Anyone heard Big L? he was underground rapper. now in my opinion he was better than tupac.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2003 10:44 PM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
o kiMMii o
= MJ 2o06 =

sorry wasnt trying 2 be rude or anything.........lol

look Michael Jackson isnt a wimp...
he didnt get here 2day if he was.....any1 that messes with him runs into a brickwall....look at Bashir! Tommy Mottolla etc etc......lol and who cares about Elvis! lol

about the media, hmm......well Mj is a master manipulater and he plays with media as well........ But sometimes the tabloids write countless lies about him...mayb they dont want a black man on top huh?!

the Bashir thing ive seen already......i can understand y Mj didnt wana say how many plastic surgery his had?! i mean that is private and bashir cant stop asking about that! wouldnt u be pissed, i think MJ just said he had 2 so bashir can go on with something else.......and i dont care how many surgerys his had.....over a decade and no1 can fcuk about it.
about children well, like he said they dont judge him and thier innocent...

and i dont worship Mj, i actually became a fan few months ago...and i was obsessed then lol......but im over that now, im just devoted 2 him

the ones that worship Mj r pretty scary lol!

but hey MJ has had a phenomenal career (probably the greatest ever), we should learn to appreciate it rather than constantly talking shit bout him.

Last edited by o kiMMii o on Sep 24th, 2003 at 03:50 AM

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 03:29 AM
o kiMMii o is currently offline Click here to Send o kiMMii o a Private Message Find more posts by o kiMMii o Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

"mayb they dont want a black man on top"

perhaps Michael himself doesn't want a black man on top..........after all, as soon as he took over the industry he began the process of transforming himself into a white woman.

Yes.....I know Michael CLAIMS to have some sort of rare disease which eradicates the pigment from his skin thus turning him lighter......but this is B.S. This is a real disease........many black people have it. It does not turn your entire epidermis a different color. Blotchy patches of skin become lighter.......not the entire skin. It makes the afflicted person look almost as if they've had skin grafts, not changed races. This also doesn't account for the numerous nose jobs he's undertaken in attempt to look "more white" with a thinner nose..........nor does it account for his obsessive hair ironing he does in attempt to make his hair look like "white man's" hair.

Yes..........he did ...DID...make good music. His last good song was 10 years ago...still, he was the best. Does this take away from his psychosis? no.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 07:56 PM
jack the box

michael jackson is such a freak. but his music is awesome, he's one of the best entertainers ever.

though.. black michael was better than white michael.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 07:58 PM
jack the box is currently offline Click here to Send jack the box a Private Message Find more posts by jack the box Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

agreed.......black Michael was defenitly better than white Michael. That's when all of his classics were recorded. As soon as he turned himself white, he lost his rythm and became lame.....go figure wink Atleast he can still dance.

In our society today 1/2 of our young white population wants to be black. They blast their rap music while wearing their pants hanging off their ass and conversing with each other with dialogue like, "yo dog...how you be" .................Michael Jackson is the only black man I know of to do the exact opposite and take measures to make himself appear white.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 08:05 PM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

quote:
last thing Tupac king of music?! fcuk u r 13 yr old or something? u think ur a thug listening 2 tupac?! lmao

kimmi that was rude....
1. Im not 13 (im 15)
2. Just cuz i listen to Tupac doesn't make me a thug. His music has great meaning to life.
3. I dont listen to Tupac like 24/7. He's a little too overrated. yes he kicks ass. He is a man of "Duality" He's only rapper that raps with anger and love. Best rapper
4. I also listen to Big L (R.I.P) now he's not like Tupac but he was an excellent Underground Freestyle Rapper. His rhymes were incredible. He could freestyle 7:00 minutes straight.
5. I still think MJ is gay (srry just my opinon)

smile

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 11:22 PM
o kiMMii o
= MJ 2o06 =

There is no such thing as "white Michael" it merely just the coloring of his skin, it was created by the media's perserverence in making sure that he had gone nuts and he wanted to be white so they could make people think he is somehow ashamed of his race and had gone "wacko". The colour of a person's skin bearely has anything to do with your actual genetic makeup or heritige. Colors are just that, colors. They are the shades on our skin. If Michael still had black skin and claimed to have vitiligo and has spots all over himself would they still say he wants to be white? Why would be so important for him to "become white" and what the point of it is when he comes from a proud black family. He had the biggest selling album ever and he is African American, so what would the difference make if he became white? Being "white" doesn't mean more success in the industry and neither does it change your cultural background or your pride in your race........ He didnt just change overnight. There are many pictures that shows of his skin becoming lighter particularly during the late 80's and early 90's (for example the Dangerous tour)

Also, if yooh guys opened ur eyes and listened closely, u would find that Michael didn't lose rhythm and has lost no talent, if his performances have become dull at all, then it is to do worth his ageing. Having light skin doesn't make you white and having white skin deosn't give you any more rythym or talent as a musician..........stop being so sterotypically prejudice in ur conclusions...........please take ur heads out of Hollywoods claptrap gossip and try to understand Michael the person, not the image and personal complexeties that the media have given him over the years. Detereorating skin is one thing, bleaching is another. There isn't and never has been any evidence that he's ever hated his own race so it wouldnt make any logical sense for him to "turn white". Therefore the transition he made was not from black to white, but from black white colored skin.,,,,,,,about the nose?! didnt u remember every1 called him ugly wen he was younger growing up? his dad said he had a big nose and pimple face.....and so Michael became very shy back then
,,,,,,aghhh have u not seen the pictures i posted of michael wif blotches everywer?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! look at the link please man

Michael was at his creative peak around dangerous and history, wats the difference if he was black?! have u not seen the Album cover for Dangerous ?! u look carefully and see how creative that stuff is, the concert ive seen just blew everyone away....
his last hit wasnt 10 yrs , he always had a hit......try not 2 surpass his underated songs, y dont u go download all his songs and have a listen from off the wall to invincible.....since u wont buy any

the history album was all personal stuff......u might understand y

and Rockyhorror i said sorry! =]

Last edited by o kiMMii o on Sep 25th, 2003 at 06:15 AM

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 06:05 AM
alic88
Barzakh

look. mj does have a disease n its VERY SERIOUS. i m not shitting u. kim u need 2 calm down a bit. 2pac is good, though i havent heard 1 of his songz he still good lol. and bout plastic surgeriez hez had em on his nose but thats it. vitiligo is a serious FCUKIN disease i aint kiddin. and mj sharing bed with children is very weird. but he has also dont many things for children all around the world. plus hez the king of pop. hez had many good songz since u claim he ' BECAME WHITE' name a few?
BLACK OR WHITE
SCREAM
THEY DONT CARE ABOUT US
YOU ARE NOT ALONE
EARTH SONG
if u havent heard 1 of these i suggest that u do. u might just change ur opinion bout his lifestyle although i agree music has nuthin 2 do with it

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 10:50 AM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
o kiMMii o
= MJ 2o06 =

WdF?! i am calm man......just stating doesnt mean im pissed off LoL

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 11:23 AM
jack the box

quote:
Originally posted by o kiMMii o
There is no such thing as "white Michael" it merely just the coloring of his skin, it was created by the media's perserverence in making sure that he had gone nuts and he wanted to be white so they could make people think he is somehow ashamed of his race and had gone "wacko". The colour of a person's skin bearely has anything to do with your actual genetic makeup or heritige.

uhh it has a lot to do with genetics. almost everything. no one is born white deep in africa.

and that isn't the color of his skin. he had too many surgeries which RUINED his skin in the first place. he denies that anything about his skin has changed... BLAMING it on "God". he IS wacko. no one knows why he wanted his skin that color, but it was not natural, so get off that already.

you probably eat up whatever shit he spouts.. don't you?

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 12:09 PM
jack the box is currently offline Click here to Send jack the box a Private Message Find more posts by jack the box Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

he has a disease.I GUESS U NEED PROOF EH? kim can u show them the pictures? u had sum kinda link right?

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 02:42 PM