KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » king of pop is michael jackson! simple as that

king of pop is michael jackson! simple as that
Started by: alic88

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jack the box

oh stop it already. the "disease" isn't a disease. it was a side effect from having so much skin cut up and so much plastic put in or something he had done PURPOSELY.

the "disease" you're referring to is probably vitiligo, and no. that's not what he has. his entire body color has been altered, and it was a progression, not a drastic switch from one shade to another, and it was solid.

bottom line, he's insane. just listen to his music and dont' think about him being the crazy fool he is.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 02:56 PM
jack the box is currently offline Click here to Send jack the box a Private Message Find more posts by jack the box Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

OKAY!!!!!!!!!!!! hez not insane, hez done many things for children around the world. he has a record charity thing for childrens. but LETS JUST KEEP IT TO MUSIC

you have to hear his new songs, they r good

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 03:15 PM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
o kiMMii o
= MJ 2o06 =

r u like some hipocrite?! me eat up? more like u have eating up all the the media has fed u fcuks... example [ wacko?] [ insane] same media says.....u been watching too much tabloid shows

man how can surgery change his skin from black to white? r mental or something?! and WAT CAN HE DO THEN HUH? IF U HAD VITILIGO AND COULDNT DO SHIT, use make up 2 cover the up huh? yeah mannnnnnnnnn to much surgery and he turns whiteeeeeeeee WoW yeh i fully buy that crap........dumb plastic surgery cant make ur skin go white u ......man cant believe how ignorant u r........u been brainwashed or something, wats ur proof his whole body has been altered? ur just talking crap
(please log in to view the image)
this PICTURE WAS TAKIN FROM THE SPIDER BITE AROUND 2002 yes i think u should noe, see all the spots>>>>>??

now r u blind? can u not see?! how many times have i posted this .......notice when each ERA Mj skin goes lighter , Mj started 2 get vitiligo around off the wall.......notice each yr passes Mj gets more pale because the vitiligo has now spread all over his body for the last 2 decades......MJ used alot of makeup 2 cover this up, he prob has blotches everywer....... if u have seen "Michael jacksons Private Home Movies" then in that program u can fully c mjs vitligo so clearly when he was rehearsing Captian Eo" and "Smooth Criminal" at his neverland ranch.....mayb watch that and then u be satisfied

and u say his a crazy fool?! yes i think ur totally brainwashed ....he didnt get were he is today if he was crazy......, so wats so crazy huh?
hmmm...........his a freak now?! im sick of this crap.

Last edited by finti on Sep 26th, 2003 at 09:08 PM

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 06:34 PM
o kiMMii o is currently offline Click here to Send o kiMMii o a Private Message Find more posts by o kiMMii o Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jack the box

i didn't eat up anything, since you're obsessive you're MOST likely seen everything he has to say about it, and that he denies anything is done at all. he's insane because of HOW HE TALKS. . don't you pay attention? stop and make your own judgement already. if i was eating up everything the MEDIA reported i'd believe he was the pedo he PRRROBABLY actually is... but i'm iffy on that because he doesn't seem like that kind of a person.
infections can spread to other parts of the skin, infection from a botched surgery, or just too many cuts. there are a lot of ways he could've himself over.

. you sound like you're either his biggest fan, MJ himself or just a really

Last edited by finti on Sep 26th, 2003 at 09:10 PM

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 06:51 PM
jack the box is currently offline Click here to Send jack the box a Private Message Find more posts by jack the box Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
o kiMMii o
= MJ 2o06 =

im just a devoted fan and u talk alot of crap......blah blah ur spelling blah blah like who even gives a
he denied the plastic surgery 2 his nose because eh was embaressed wouldnt u be sad ****?! ohhhh right his insane because he has a soft voice?! that right??! WOW his so insane im scared of his soft voice.........
i already made my own judgement......im not as ignorant , i pay 2 attention, not what the media has 2 say crap about him
yeh yeh u eat all the crap , jacko is wacko blah blah tons of surgerys, his a alien not human.. his gay, he likes his weird animals his SOO WeIRDDDDDD......

wat kinda infections huh? cosmetic surgery **** head.....mannnnnn LOOK AT DA PICS , THERES UR PROOF.....'
Mj doesnt have time to get on a message board

Last edited by finti on Sep 26th, 2003 at 09:11 PM

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 07:01 PM
o kiMMii o is currently offline Click here to Send o kiMMii o a Private Message Find more posts by o kiMMii o Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

this thread probably will get closed if you guys keep this up. I'm not saying that as a moderator, but rather as a concerned member of this board.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 09:36 PM
GABRIEL05 is currently offline Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

I think MJ has a few issues to work out. Just my opinion.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 10:39 PM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

Okay.............since fangirl up there didn't do her research.............do a google search for the clinical defenition of vitiliago which is the disease Michael Jackson claims to have.

The disease DOES NOT turn you white. It eats away the pigment in parts of your skin and leaves light PATCHES of skin........it does not affect the entire epidermis. It merely leaves lighter blotches of skin.............A person with Vitaligo at first glance appears to have had skin grafts..........their skin color does not change.

There are two theories of why MJ has changed his color.......either is just as possible.

1. Michael Jackson really does have Vitaligo. Patches of his skin began to lighten...........so he decided to take measure to make the rest of his skin the same color so his skin wouldn't be black with white patches.

If this is the case it's just as bad. He's saying, "I'd rather be a white man than a black man with white spots on me"......

2. Michael Jackson is extremely eccentric and is attempting to transform himself into Peter Pan. He has undergone many plastic surgeries resulting in tight facial skin and an elf like upturned nose. His skin is now white. He named his home "neverland" and has stated on many occasions that he is Peter Pan. He has several large murals of Disney's Peter Pan character inside of his home.........the same Peter Pan with white skin and elf like up turned nose.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 02:29 AM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

i stay with the number1! guyz he really does have vitiligo. u know my sister's ex-father in law had the same disease. when he was 10 yearz old he was very tan. but now he so white that u cant imagine. so i m sayin that these things can happen. may b there is a strong vitiligo disease

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 01:22 PM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

TONE THE ATTITUDE DOWN AND CUT OUT THE SWEAR WORDS

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 09:12 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

Yes sir

Last edited by finti on Sep 27th, 2003 at 07:55 AM

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 11:17 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

micheal jacksons music is pretty good, its a shame about that little boy fiasco though. he should learn to keep it in his pants.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 11:19 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

agreed............and if he can't keep it in his pants, atleast keep it out of little boys.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 11:38 PM
BackFire

yeah, and the worst part is that he doesnt even attempt to hide it, he has a big amusement park to lure little boys into his clutches.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 11:48 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

some cop had to take a picture of him naked, i wander if that cop was a fan, poor cop

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 03:44 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
o kiMMii o
= MJ 2o06 =

ahah funny u guys watched "Michael Jackson Unmasked" ?!
he doesnt need 2 hide this shit because he loves children alright?
y does it alwaz hav 2 be something sex sex sex?!!!! y cant u open ur minds a little?! look whatever think what u think

innocent until proven guilty........

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 06:12 AM
alic88
Barzakh

hez got the record for most charities by a person AND there was actually no evidence that mj did that 1993 thing. LOOK I STARTED THIS TOPIC BY SAYING ABOUT HIS MUSIC

can v plz discuss bout that. have u heard his new songz. they r awesome

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 06:35 AM
alic88
Barzakh

AND BY THE WAY, HE HAS GOT THE BIGGEST SELLING ALBUM OF ALL TIMES and no.2 is also his! SO HEZ PRETTY MUCH IN A LEAGUE OF HIS OWN

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 06:36 AM
BackFire

unfortunately its near impossible to discuss micheal jackson without mentioning the fiasco that is his personal life.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 07:08 AM
o kiMMii o
= MJ 2o06 =

because the media have turned it around , ignoring his musical talents and keep mentioning his a freak and all that, so all that shit have been stuffed in the audience heads....... all these tabloids shows on Mj most them r full of bullshit, u cant trust the media, look at "living with michael jackson" how obvious the tabloids work, they only care about ratings....

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 07:44 AM