KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » king of pop is michael jackson! simple as that

king of pop is michael jackson! simple as that
Started by: alic88

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

well maybe micheal should make better life choices for himself. he keeps making a spectacle of himself by making stupid choices.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 08:15 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

he will release a new album soon. u will c hez still got it

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 01:01 PM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark_Queen
Mistress of Evil

maybe,but i think his invincible album wasnt that good,compared to his older stuff

mmmm..precious..we wants it!

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 01:05 PM
Dark_Queen is currently offline Click here to Send Dark_Queen a Private Message Find more posts by Dark_Queen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

ya it wasnt AS GOOD as the stuff before. but still i was impressed. didnt get promotion because of his feud with sony. i bet if invincible got promotion it could've done wonders

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 05:26 PM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

maybe people should stop caring as much as they do for rich people. then they wouldnt be hounded all the damn time, then they wouldnt have to constantly hide from the media then they wouldnt be accused of doing somthing they never did then there would never be any brew ha ha, are you beginning to see a pattern here its all about how much we show intrest in this bullshit stop caring what these people are doing with there lives. if you like there work. then by there movies buy there albums but dont idolize what they do every waking minute of there lives, thats what cause all these scandels. and movies of the week. im not say its the peoples fault totally because stars are arogant bastards but they get that way for a reason. because people treat them that way

Last edited by jinXed by JaNx on Sep 30th, 2003 at 03:55 AM

Old Post Sep 30th, 2003 03:53 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

its been awhile since the last tim MJ had a good album, Bad had some good tunes but the thing he put out after Bad is IN MY MIND poor stuff. He never really developed any further from Bad

Old Post Sep 30th, 2003 01:59 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DANGEROUS is SUCH AN AWESOME ALBUM HOW CAN U SAY THAT. U HAVE 2 BUY IT I BET U R SAYING THAT COZ U HAVENT GOT IT. EVEN HISTORY AND INVINCIBLE

Old Post Sep 30th, 2003 04:13 PM
finti

Oh my niece is a huge MJ fan so I heard plenty on those two albums and I wouldnt want them if they paid me to have them

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 08:47 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I'm sure if they paid you you would take them.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 09:53 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

no, I dont want things I dont like. And I wouldnt sink so low to accept to be bought

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 11:26 AM
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

without him the music industry would be SH*T right not. not that it isn't goin there, what wif evry1 dissin him. he's the best.full stop. if u poor,deluded guys can't accept the truth and just looove hounding him, i suggest u try to be more sensitive.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2003 12:04 PM
Anoushka is currently offline Click here to Send Anoushka a Private Message Find more posts by Anoushka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

for prove of him being the best - look at all his awards and btw, he holds a record for best sellin album and no of grammy awards in one yr.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2003 12:04 PM
Anoushka is currently offline Click here to Send Anoushka a Private Message Find more posts by Anoushka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

and that's just the tip of the tip of the iceberg.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2003 12:05 PM
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

yeah show it to them!!!!! i'm so freakin pissed off at all these heartless hinds!!!!(uh-oh i think ive read too much romeo n juliet...) michael's the best and will always be!!!ive been a fan of his ALL MY LIFE - since i was like 3!!!HOW MANY PPL OUT THERE DO U THINK CAN LAST AS LONG WITH SUCH TALENT OTHER THAN HIM?!at most a tiny handful!!!

Old Post Oct 12th, 2003 12:14 PM
alic88
Barzakh

ABSOLUTELY. he rules!!!!!!!!!! music is shi! without him. he is one of the best artists of all times

Old Post Oct 12th, 2003 12:20 PM
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

alright man,sum1 on my side at last - meeting another fan's always one of the best experiences ever!!!!

Old Post Oct 12th, 2003 01:41 PM
alic88
Barzakh

absolutely i am one of his biggest fans i just love him so much. i just saw him on august 30 in los angeles, great experience

Old Post Oct 12th, 2003 01:59 PM
o kiMMii o
= MJ 2o06 =

ahah dw, every1 noes that Mj is number 1...
its just hard 4 them 2 admit it......

Old Post Oct 14th, 2003 03:24 AM
o kiMMii o is currently offline Click here to Send o kiMMii o a Private Message Find more posts by o kiMMii o Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
plenTpak52
Pinball Wizard

Ok, MJ DIDN'T bleach his skin. He just uses make-up to blend his white "patces" together. I don't even think its posible to bleach your skin.

He reduced his nose because his father constantly made fun of him for having a big nose.

All of the child molestation law suits were bull shit. The kids just wanted money so they made a fake story. He paid them to not sue him.

He hung his baby out of a balcony because his fans outside of his hotel room were screaming at him to see his baby. He later admitted that what he did was stupid and he just wanted to please his fans.

He ironed his hair because, well I mean you'd do it too if you had to "change" our skin color(imagine him now, but with his old hair).

Michael Jackson is the king of pop. He made some great music and it was all ****ed up in the end because people exploited his immense fame

Old Post Oct 14th, 2003 05:58 AM
plenTpak52 is currently offline Click here to Send plenTpak52 a Private Message Find more posts by plenTpak52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
el_barto
I'm So Bored With the USA

i hate to bag on mj but WHY THE HELL* WOULD HE TURN HIMSELF WHITE i mean cmon oh and i dont like him no shit* plz no shit*

You Call This a New Way of Thinking? I Call This Regression to Ignorance.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2003 01:11 AM
el_barto is currently offline Click here to Send el_barto a Private Message Find more posts by el_barto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote