KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » king of pop is michael jackson! simple as that

king of pop is michael jackson! simple as that
Started by: alic88

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Hater
Restricted

Account Restricted

everybody knows bobby brown is the king of pop

you and us all my man

Old Post Oct 15th, 2003 08:43 AM
Darth Hater is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Hater a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Hater Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

din u watch Livin mith MJ?! his make up artist actually tried to blend in the white patches with the blck but it got so severe tt they hadta do it the other way round - give him a break. u think any1 wld wanna see a celebrity on MTV with black n white patches all over him?! showbiz puts LOTS of emphasis on looks ok!

Old Post Oct 15th, 2003 10:50 AM
Anoushka is currently offline Click here to Send Anoushka a Private Message Find more posts by Anoushka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

and MJ is the king. any1 can tell u tt. any1 who says otherwise is obviously livin in another planet, full of horrible music.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2003 10:52 AM
Anoushka is currently offline Click here to Send Anoushka a Private Message Find more posts by Anoushka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

quote:
Originally posted by alic88
look. mj does have a disease n its VERY SERIOUS. i m not shitting u. kim u need 2 calm down a bit. 2pac is good, though i havent heard 1 of his songz he still good lol. and bout plastic surgeriez hez had em on his nose but thats it. vitiligo is a serious FCUKIN disease i aint kiddin. and mj sharing bed with children is very weird. but he has also dont many things for children all around the world. plus hez the king of pop. hez had many good songz since u claim he ' BECAME WHITE' name a few?
BLACK OR WHITE
SCREAM
THEY DONT CARE ABOUT US
YOU ARE NOT ALONE
EARTH SONG
if u havent heard 1 of these i suggest that u do. u might just change ur opinion bout his lifestyle although i agree music has nuthin 2 do with it

you 4got HEAL THE WORLD!!!!!!!

Old Post Oct 15th, 2003 10:55 AM
lex

in all honesty i can't (or anyone for that matter ) with mj's success. even if you just count "thriller" alone he still would have great sucess as an artist. however i think i have to make a STRONG case for prince being the king of pop. but thats just my opinion.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2003 02:47 PM
lex is currently offline Click here to Send lex a Private Message Find more posts by lex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

whoz prince? is he the guy who wears make up and girls clothes. I AM NOT FAKING i am seriously asking

Old Post Oct 18th, 2003 04:53 PM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote