KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Picture of Zereil, myself, and friends

Picture of Zereil, myself, and friends
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Picture of Zereil, myself, and friends

Ok, folks, as several of you have requested; RC kindly hosted this pic for me, taken several years back around Christmas.

I am near the centre in the green C&C: Red Alert t-shirt (natch), and Ben (Zereil) is on the far left.

(please log in to view the image)

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 15th, 2001 06:09 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

or you could say ,Ush, you are the only one in t-shirt big grin
Study buddies and a mascot?

Old Post Jul 15th, 2001 09:38 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Nice jacket Zereil, which member of Bucks Fizz did you swipe it from. laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 15th, 2001 10:12 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pikachu
Little Yellow Mouse

That's cruel!!!

Old Post Jul 15th, 2001 10:38 PM
Pikachu is currently offline Click here to Send Pikachu a Private Message Find more posts by Pikachu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

"I hear the secret that you keep...when you talkingin your sleep" laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 16th, 2001 12:24 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

It must be said that I don't think anyone was happy with the way they looked in that photo; Zereil, I am sure, will be ohrrified to see that I posted it?

Study buddies? Well, I was still at school at the time but only in the very technical sense; most of the others had moved onto Uni by then but not Ben, who was in the year I moved down to, not little genius Joe in the front, of course, and not my brother on the far right who was just polishing off his Masters at the time, I think.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 16th, 2001 03:29 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jameous Woodshire

There arent many pics of me in high school, but if I could find one I think I could be nominated for geek of the year. eek!

So dont be that horrified, we all have our skeletons. wink

Old Post Jul 16th, 2001 03:54 AM
Jameous Woodshire is currently offline Click here to Send Jameous Woodshire a Private Message Find more posts by Jameous Woodshire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keokiswahine
Confusion

neat pic, ush; thanks. big grin

Old Post Jul 16th, 2001 05:23 AM
keokiswahine is currently offline Click here to Send keokiswahine a Private Message Find more posts by keokiswahine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keokiswahine
Confusion

I didn't think you looked geeky. Did you think you looked geeky?

[ July 16, 2001: Message edited by: keokiswahine ]

Old Post Jul 16th, 2001 05:56 AM
keokiswahine is currently offline Click here to Send keokiswahine a Private Message Find more posts by keokiswahine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

Funny..Ze is EXACTLY the way I imagined.. laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 16th, 2001 10:26 AM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jameous Woodshire

I dont play guitar. What are you talking about confused stick out tongue laughing out loud smokin'

Old Post Jul 16th, 2001 11:23 AM
Jameous Woodshire is currently offline Click here to Send Jameous Woodshire a Private Message Find more posts by Jameous Woodshire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keokiswahine
Confusion

confused confused roll eyes (sarcastic) eek! mad evil face

[ July 16, 2001: Message edited by: keokiswahine ]

Old Post Jul 16th, 2001 12:37 PM
freeq

Thanks for the pic. Quite an....interesting group.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2001 12:47 PM
freeq is currently offline Click here to Send freeq a Private Message Find more posts by freeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zereil
Scoundrel

I swear I look marginally better now and have better dress sense. That was not however a jacket but rather just a long sleeve black shirt with the cuffs folded up. Oh dear the past seems to be creeping up on us...we werent built for this...Although I must ask is this how you imagied us to have been even if that was 5 years ago.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2001 01:45 PM
Zereil is currently offline Click here to Send Zereil a Private Message Find more posts by Zereil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

OK, 5 years ago. Hmmm. Well, in that case....

Old Post Jul 16th, 2001 01:52 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zereil
Scoundrel

in that case..?...

Old Post Jul 16th, 2001 01:54 PM
Zereil is currently offline Click here to Send Zereil a Private Message Find more posts by Zereil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Bucks Fizz, HA!

All I can imagine now is a follow on photo where they've all ripped off each others jumpers to reveal sequined leotards! laughing out loud

Is it me or did Bucks Fizz always rip off each others clothes at some point in the act?

Old Post Jul 16th, 2001 05:25 PM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zereil
Scoundrel

hmmm, well I'm 22 now...

Old Post Jul 16th, 2001 05:38 PM
Ratcat

They still do!!! It's a trademark thing. They were on one of those "Where are they now?" shoes the other week. Theirs only one of the guys left and neither of the women but they still perform the same old show.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2001 05:42 PM
Zereil
Scoundrel

Its a lie I swear I dont...oh..

Old Post Jul 16th, 2001 06:17 PM