KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Picture of Zereil, myself, and friends

Picture of Zereil, myself, and friends
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
freeq

Nasty, finti, nasty. laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 17th, 2001 01:23 PM
freeq is currently offline Click here to Send freeq a Private Message Find more posts by freeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Why does that explain a lot Finti?

Old Post Jul 17th, 2001 05:06 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Eeeeiw, Cherly Baker never did nowt for me.

Now I always had a thing for Jane, from Rod,Jane & Freddy fame. The chic could sing dance AND she knew a guy who lived with two naked bears and a zippy looking chap. I'd even go as far to say that Rainbow went downhill after R,J & F left.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2001 05:35 PM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Don't forget the gay hippo!

Old Post Jul 17th, 2001 05:53 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

Not to creative stuff played on MTV, most of the time. rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Jul 17th, 2001 06:14 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Ooh thats right George was a big pink hippo, not a bear.

Ha! a pink gay hippo - no wonder I'm all messed up with a childhood watching that farce!

"Oooooh yes Jeffrey" laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 17th, 2001 06:16 PM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

RC you said you wouldnt listen to Pink Floyd, thus thats explains a lot post big grin

Old Post Jul 17th, 2001 06:18 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
freeq

I must admit, against all better judgement, I like this Norwegian. big grin

But you're still nasty. laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 17th, 2001 06:29 PM
freeq is currently offline Click here to Send freeq a Private Message Find more posts by freeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

I do appreciate the point you are trying to mae Finti, but doesn't that come down to a case of musical tastes?

As you will see from my "Soundtracks...." topic I do appreciate the enormity of some of the tracks and artists your are quoting.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2001 06:39 PM
freeq

Of course, RC. Never doubted you, RC.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2001 06:55 PM
Ratcat

As it should be, but you lie.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2001 06:58 PM
finti

Thing is RC I am only teasing. Everyone is entitled to their own taste espescially when it comes to music. My taste lies in the years or decades gone by. And its a good thing a lot of people DONT chare my musical taste, makes it so much easier to get hold of the cd`s or download tracks on the net big grin
As for taste I guess it is MY taste and all the other WRONG taste`s out their. laughing out loud laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 17th, 2001 10:05 PM
freeq

That about sums it up. laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 18th, 2001 02:17 AM
Edna Witch
Magic

Hang on hang on. Going back to a point made by Ush ages ago, since when did one of buck's fizz make going live? That was Sarah green, not Cheryl Baker! Or did cheryl baker do it before Sarah green? I thought it was always Sarah green. Or was she in Bucks fizz? I didn't think she was. Please correct me if I am wrong. Although I am sure Ush will anyway!

"This Party's Over" -Mace Windu, epII

Old Post Jul 18th, 2001 02:47 AM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
freeq

*waiting for Ush*

Old Post Jul 18th, 2001 02:50 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

You may well have a good point there, Elle; they are very similar women. I am certainly no sure enough to commit.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 18th, 2001 02:52 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
freeq

Ush not sure? Is he feeling worse than usual?

Old Post Jul 18th, 2001 02:56 AM
Edna Witch
Magic

Ooh does this mean I may actually be right for once? They are not similar women though at all. Sarah green did going live. Cheryl Baker did record breakers.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2001 02:57 AM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

They LOOK the same and both did Kid's TV...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 18th, 2001 02:58 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

They don't look the same at all. Cheryl Baker had mad blonde hair and Sarah green had straight almost white hair. Totally different! Plus one has gordon the gopher as a mascott and the other has Roy castle as a mascott!

Old Post Jul 18th, 2001 03:20 AM