KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » THE HOTH TUB PUB

THE HOTH TUB PUB
Started by: queeq

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (31): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ratcat

I would appreciate it if no one trespasses on my ship, thank you very much....

Old Post May 25th, 2001 02:43 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Certainly...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post May 25th, 2001 02:43 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

Thanks ush. You know how sensitive I am. Can I have bubble too? And little rubber duckies?

"This Party's Over" -Mace Windu, epII

Old Post May 25th, 2001 02:46 AM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Hmmm, someone likes to be spilt rotten...

Old Post May 25th, 2001 02:47 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ducks, ducks... hang on!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post May 25th, 2001 02:48 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Hmmm, duckies huh?

Old Post May 25th, 2001 02:52 AM
Edna Witch
Magic

and jelly! Must have Jelly! I'll let you have some if you can find some! Please! Pretty please!

Old Post May 25th, 2001 02:52 AM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

So, is this a water dance then? smokin'

Old Post May 25th, 2001 03:02 AM
Edna Witch
Magic

I said ducks not swans! And dont try telling me they are ugly ducks either! They just wont do unless theyare ducks!

Old Post May 25th, 2001 03:09 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

(Ushgarak is on his phone)

"Yes.. and Jelly as well... YES, on Hoth... yes, I KNOW it isn't exactly Hoth cuisine... just get a move on would you? And some variety in the ducks please. Cheers."

He hangs up.

BtVS

Old Post May 25th, 2001 03:11 AM
Dim
Creativity

How can ducks survive here?

Old Post May 25th, 2001 03:14 AM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

I just hope they don't send you any of those sixty feet tall Solustian ducks....

Old Post May 25th, 2001 03:21 AM
Edna Witch
Magic

No no no! Rubber duckies! I did specify rubber didn't I? Little hollow yellow shiny things! The tackier the better!

Old Post May 25th, 2001 03:22 AM
Ratcat

Oh boy, Ush , you're in trouble now.....

Old Post May 25th, 2001 03:24 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

No worries, I think I have the presence of mind to realise that...

BtVS

Old Post May 25th, 2001 03:29 AM
Edna Witch
Magic

So when are my rubber duckies gonna get here. I'm cold! How can I keep warm temporarily?

Old Post May 25th, 2001 03:31 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ok, should be here in about ten minutes...

You could wear the blankets. Shall I get them?

BtVS

Old Post May 25th, 2001 03:36 AM
Edna Witch
Magic

Yes please!

Old Post May 25th, 2001 03:39 AM
Ratcat

##Lays back and basks in the warmth of his ship, sipping a Blue Milk Smoothie and please that the reactor is fully charged, the fuel cells are full and the ship is in tip-top condition.##

Old Post May 25th, 2001 03:45 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

No problem! (Goes to get blankets)

BtVS

Old Post May 25th, 2001 03:45 AM