KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Who wants 2 c a love triangle btw Gambit/rogue/iceman in X3

Who wants 2 c a love triangle btw Gambit/rogue/iceman in X3
Started by: Archangel2003

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Archangel2003

Who wants 2 c a love triangle btw Gambit/rogue/iceman in X3

Well do cool

Old Post Sep 16th, 2003 09:59 AM
Archangel2003 is currently offline Click here to Send Archangel2003 a Private Message Find more posts by Archangel2003 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jason Horan
Defender of the Innocent

dont really care but They may as well since Gambit probably wont be brought in any other way!

"The strength of Love is governed by the two that hold it"

Old Post Sep 16th, 2003 10:06 AM
Jason Horan is currently offline Click here to Send Jason Horan a Private Message Find more posts by Jason Horan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D-Chan
The One and Only :)

I'd like to see that smile
Cause I love the character of Gambit and I really love Shawn Ashmore stick out tongue love

D-Chan

Old Post Sep 16th, 2003 12:17 PM
D-Chan is currently offline Click here to Send D-Chan a Private Message Find more posts by D-Chan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
b-ball_chick
Playing the game for God

ya!lol *smile*

::cuz I...Stay Fresh!::

Old Post Sep 16th, 2003 05:12 PM
b-ball_chick is currently offline Click here to Send b-ball_chick a Private Message Find more posts by b-ball_chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AceOfGambit

I wanna see something happen like when Pyro showed Rogue his fire ball fame and Iceman froze it. Like, maybe we can see Gambit start to hit on Rogue so IceMan chucks an icicle at Gambit but, Gambit throws an exploding card to crash it and says somehing like "Not good enough junior ".lol, me and my dreams.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2003 08:16 PM
AceOfGambit is currently offline Click here to Send AceOfGambit a Private Message Find more posts by AceOfGambit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GambitEVOFan1
**RayRay**

quote:
Originally posted by AceOfGambit
I wanna see something happen like when Pyro showed Rogue his fire ball fame and Iceman froze it. Like, maybe we can see Gambit start to hit on Rogue so IceMan chucks an icicle at Gambit but, Gambit throws an exploding card to crash it and says somehing like "Not good enough junior ".lol, me and my dreams.

(please log in to view the image) Sounds like a good idea to me!!No to mention seeing iceman throw an icicle at gambit would be hilarious!!

Hey!the blond kid that they used as Pyro in the first movie, why didnt they use him in the second one??He was hott!!!

**Berzerk for Berzerker**

**Theres no off switch in the real world bub**

bunny Aww love Its a bunny! laughing

Old Post Sep 17th, 2003 03:23 PM
GambitEVOFan1 is currently offline Click here to Send GambitEVOFan1 a Private Message Find more posts by GambitEVOFan1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D-Chan
The One and Only :)

quote:
Originally posted by GambitEVOFan1
(please log in to view the image) Sounds like a good idea to me!!No to mention seeing iceman throw an icicle at gambit would be hilarious!!

Hey!the blond kid that they used as Pyro in the first movie, why didnt they use him in the second one??He was hott!!!

I don't know why they changed but I prefer the second one wink stick out tongue

D-Chan

Old Post Sep 17th, 2003 06:47 PM
D-Chan is currently offline Click here to Send D-Chan a Private Message Find more posts by D-Chan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

yeah!!! Love Triangle!!!..... that would be fun!!

by Scythe

Old Post Sep 17th, 2003 09:19 PM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RemyLeBeau
Le Diable Blanc

that would be interesting. But I think Logan would be a lil pissed. He'd probably take both boys heads off!! hehe

Old Post Sep 17th, 2003 09:24 PM
RemyLeBeau is currently offline Click here to Send RemyLeBeau a Private Message Find more posts by RemyLeBeau Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

laughing out loud
I don't like Movie Iceman so he can take his head off.... and leave Gambit intact for Rogue

by Scythe

Old Post Sep 17th, 2003 09:32 PM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mystique
I am Mystique

I would like to see the fight

Ave Maria: Gegrüßet seist du, Maria, voll der Gnade, der Herr ist mit dir. Du bist gebenedeit unter den Frauen und gebenedeit ist die Frucht deines Leibes, Jesus.... Heilige Maria, Mutter Gottes, bitte für uns Sünder jetzt und in der Stunde unseres Todes. Amen. -NightCrawler Prayer

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 12:18 AM
Mystique is currently offline Click here to Send Mystique a Private Message Find more posts by Mystique Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Like I said in another thread.

I'd like to see Gambit come in, but be a younger version of him, then he falls for Rogue, Rogue falls for him, and she dumps Bobby.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 12:29 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sage26

why? Rogue isn't ready for Gambit. She is naive, stupid and fears everything. She isn't the same from the comics and cartoons. sad

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 05:27 AM
Sage26 is currently offline Click here to Send Sage26 a Private Message Find more posts by Sage26 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I'd still like to see some flirting between them though.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 06:23 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

quote:
Originally posted by Sage26
why? Rogue isn't ready for Gambit. She is naive, stupid and fears everything. She isn't the same from the comics and cartoons. sad

she's younger then in the comics and doesnt have the powers she has in the comics. But at the end of X2 she does have the x-suit and looks a bit more confident.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 11:15 AM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LISA-J
R&G FAN

quote:
Originally posted by Kes
she's younger then in the comics and doesnt have the powers she has in the comics. But at the end of X2 she does have the x-suit and looks a bit more confident.
I agree i think Byran Singer is going to make her alot more like the Rogue we know in X3.Because in the first two movies she was growing up and learning about her powers,now she's an X-man she should meet Gambit. Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 12:44 PM
LISA-J is currently offline Click here to Send LISA-J a Private Message Find more posts by LISA-J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GambitEVOFan1
**RayRay**

I dunno... shed hafta do alot of growing up in the 3rd movie to be like the rogue in the comics. I cant wait to see how singer makes this all work out

**Berzerk for Berzerker**

**Theres no off switch in the real world bub**

bunny Aww love Its a bunny! laughing

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 02:45 PM
GambitEVOFan1 is currently offline Click here to Send GambitEVOFan1 a Private Message Find more posts by GambitEVOFan1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

so.... Gambit for X4??????? eek!

by Scythe

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 04:27 PM
Sage26

quote:
Originally posted by LISA-J
I agree i think Byran Singer is going to make her alot more like the Rogue we know in X3.Because in the first two movies she was growing up and learning about her powers,now she's an X-man she should meet Gambit. Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Yeah! Like that Rogue's scene on the Blackbird, definitively that girl wasn't rogue that I know sad

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 05:41 AM
Sage26 is currently offline Click here to Send Sage26 a Private Message Find more posts by Sage26 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

What scene sage?
When Magneto says that he loves her hair she was about to suck is power if it wasnt for Bobby.If you think about it you see her evolving tru the movie.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 11:10 AM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote