KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Who wants 2 c a love triangle btw Gambit/rogue/iceman in X3

Who wants 2 c a love triangle btw Gambit/rogue/iceman in X3
Started by: Archangel2003

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jason Horan
Defender of the Innocent

quote:
Originally posted by Sage26
Orlando Bloom will be gambit in the next movie

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...*clears throat*...sorry about that but if they cast Orlando Bloom as Gambit, then they may as well cast me as Angel big grin

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 03:18 AM
Jason Horan is currently offline Click here to Send Jason Horan a Private Message Find more posts by Jason Horan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GambitEVOFan1
**RayRay**

Bah!!there would be alot of dissapointed fans if orlando were to play gambit including me!

**Berzerk for Berzerker**

**Theres no off switch in the real world bub**

bunny Aww love Its a bunny! laughing

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 03:19 AM
GambitEVOFan1 is currently offline Click here to Send GambitEVOFan1 a Private Message Find more posts by GambitEVOFan1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
raph

hey remy lebeau , if wolverine tryed to take thier heads off im pretty sure gambit would thrash him.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 03:45 AM
raph is currently offline Click here to Send raph a Private Message Find more posts by raph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GambitEVOFan1
**RayRay**

blink

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 03:59 AM
GambitEVOFan1 is currently offline Click here to Send GambitEVOFan1 a Private Message Find more posts by GambitEVOFan1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowSorciere

I don't think Orlando should be Gambit. But I would love to see a love triangle, for only for a little bit. Then after that Rogue and Gambit end up together.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~demonicgambit

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 10:08 PM
ShadowSorciere is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowSorciere a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowSorciere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GambitEVOFan1
**RayRay**

I dunno i think i may just wanna see Rogue drop bobby like a bad habit and go straight to gambit!!Unless there is a fourth movie, then they can take all the time they want and have a love triangle and then in the fourth movie.....rogue can drop bobby like a bad habit and got to remy!!

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 10:18 PM
Paola
Ronin

so that would be... in about..... in 6 YEARS!!!!! wacko

by Scythe

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 06:35 PM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GambitEVOFan1
**RayRay**

erm i cant wait that long!!

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 01:47 AM
LISA-J
R&G FAN

quote:
Originally posted by GambitEVOFan1
erm i cant wait that long!!
Agreed,also I think Singer dropped the Gambit cameo from X2 because the actor looked to old.And he's decided Gambit should be x3,at about mid-twenties age so he can mess up what's left of Rogue's and Iceman's relationship(and after a period of frutration at not being able to touch,there won't be much but friendship)

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 02:29 PM
LISA-J is currently offline Click here to Send LISA-J a Private Message Find more posts by LISA-J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GambitEVOFan1
**RayRay**

With an iceman that looks like that im sure Rogues happy to not be able to be touched laughing out loud i kno i would

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 07:46 PM
GambatnRogue101

rogue needs to get with gambit aND tel bobby adios loser boy lol

Old Post Oct 8th, 2003 03:05 AM
GambatnRogue101 is currently offline Click here to Send GambatnRogue101 a Private Message Find more posts by GambatnRogue101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sage26

I don't understand why Orlando Bloom is not good enough to play Gambit. I think he's perfect for the play smile

Old Post Oct 8th, 2003 03:49 AM
Sage26 is currently offline Click here to Send Sage26 a Private Message Find more posts by Sage26 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jason Horan
Defender of the Innocent

quote:
Originally posted by Sage26
I don't understand why Orlando Bloom is not good enough to play Gambit. I think he's perfect for the play smile

He's alright but he's more boyish good looks not rugged good looks...thats pretty much it big grin

Old Post Oct 8th, 2003 05:15 AM
Jason Horan is currently offline Click here to Send Jason Horan a Private Message Find more posts by Jason Horan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GambitEVOFan1
**RayRay**

miffed Iv been saying all along that gambit needs to be rugged butttt..... roll eyes (sarcastic) since no one ever listens to me ill just agree with jason

Old Post Oct 8th, 2003 08:24 PM
Jason Horan
Defender of the Innocent

Whats that GambitEVOFan1 did you say something? big grin

Don't worry Mate I was just enforcing what you said wink We pretty much agree on everything stick out tongue

"The strength of Love is governed by the two that hold it"

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 08:01 AM
Kes
Philie

Back to the triangle smile

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 12:11 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jason Horan
Defender of the Innocent

Well Kes triangles tend to have 3 points and 3 sides stick out tongue

Rogue is on the top and Gambit and Iceman are the other two points! Now how I see this happening is that Rogue is going to be flirting with Gambit for some time...and judging by the way bobby is I think he wouldn't like a bit of harmless flirting...well thats my 2 cents! big grin

"The strength of Love is governed by the two that hold it"

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 12:18 PM
LISA-J
R&G FAN

quote:
Originally posted by Jason Horan
Well Kes triangles tend to have 3 points and 3 sides stick out tongue

Rogue is on the top and Gambit and Iceman are the other two points! Now how I see this happening is that Rogue is going to be flirting with Gambit for some time...and judging by the way bobby is I think he wouldn't like a bit of harmless flirting...well thats my 2 cents! big grin
I agree,that's why it would be so fun to watch Iceman green with jealously.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 01:27 PM
LISA-J is currently offline Click here to Send LISA-J a Private Message Find more posts by LISA-J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GambitEVOFan1
**RayRay**

quote:
Originally posted by Jason Horan
Whats that GambitEVOFan1 did you say something? big grin

Don't worry Mate I was just enforcing what you said wink We pretty much agree on everything stick out tongue
(please log in to view the image) Now even Jason doesnt listen to what i say laughing out loud
YEah we do agree on everything, i think we share a brain, OR MAYBE were twins seperated at birth eek! laughing out loud

Ok heres my idea**if ne ones listening** there will be a scene where rogue and remy are flirting and iceman will see this and say something to gambit and the take rogue by the arm to drag her away and then Gambit can knock him out!!! eek! Its perfect!!

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 02:02 PM
LISA-J
R&G FAN

quote:
Originally posted by GambitEVOFan1
(please log in to view the image) Now even Jason doesnt listen to what i say laughing out loud
YEah we do agree on everything, i think we share a brain, OR MAYBE were twins seperated at birth eek! laughing out loud

Ok heres my idea**if ne ones listening** there will be a scene where rogue and remy are flirting and iceman will see this and say something to gambit and the take rogue by the arm to drag her away and then Gambit can knock him out!!! eek! Its perfect!!
Happy Dance I like it,let's call Singer. eek!

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 02:06 PM