KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » QUEEQ'S CLOUD CAR BAR (BESPIN) (2)

QUEEQ'S CLOUD CAR BAR (BESPIN) (2)
Started by: Raz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Edna Witch
Magic

then how do you know it is worth it if you do not gain anything from it?

"This Party's Over" -Mace Windu, epII

Old Post May 24th, 2001 04:07 AM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keokiswahine
Confusion

*watches Edna stoke up her kettle to full boil to add heat to the subject of discussion with ush*

*Edna waves her magic wand in front of and around Ush, chanting ........* eek!

Old Post May 24th, 2001 04:10 AM
keokiswahine is currently offline Click here to Send keokiswahine a Private Message Find more posts by keokiswahine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

It feels worth it.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post May 24th, 2001 04:10 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

Magic wand? What kind of fairy tale world are you living in Keo? I'm not a bloody fairy!

Thats a very lame reply Ush! Surely you can do better than that!

Old Post May 24th, 2001 04:13 AM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keokiswahine
Confusion

Edna, don't witches also have wands, too, the good witches, or are you a witch of the dark side? smokin'

Old Post May 24th, 2001 04:15 AM
keokiswahine is currently offline Click here to Send keokiswahine a Private Message Find more posts by keokiswahine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

Depends on her mood. Currently me thinks shes a bad witch.

Old Post May 24th, 2001 04:16 AM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Keo, Witches don't have wands.

Edna, the fact that you trust me to sort things out as opposed to the point where you are worried that it might actually be dangerous to have me around feel sgood to me.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post May 24th, 2001 04:17 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keokiswahine
Confusion

well, if witches don't have wands, what do they do to weave their spells? wave their arms and hands like a hula dancer or exotic dancer or belly dancer or however else? confused

Old Post May 24th, 2001 04:24 AM
Edna Witch
Magic

I am a dathomir witch of the singing mountain clan. We chant and perform rituals to summon our force strnegth!

Old Post May 24th, 2001 04:27 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Where is it written you need wands? She uses material components, from what I have seen.

BtVS

Old Post May 24th, 2001 04:28 AM
keokiswahine
Confusion

Ush, what material components have you seen? bat's hair, dried eyeball of the youin??? confused

Old Post May 24th, 2001 04:33 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

She keeps them in a pouch...

BtVS

Old Post May 24th, 2001 05:47 AM
keokiswahine
Confusion

Ush, find her pouch, and put some new stuff in it to surprise her with your thoughtfulness. big grin

Old Post May 24th, 2001 06:35 AM
Ratcat

I would have thought that the use of a wand or other symbolic items would be at the discression of the witch...

Old Post May 24th, 2001 03:59 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

(Puts on fur bikini, gets in hot tub) Move over Edna, there's plenty of room in here for the rest of us. Besides, I brought you some jelly. Mmmmmm....jelly in a hot tub.

Old Post May 24th, 2001 06:55 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

*pulls plug from hot tub*

Okay, Lando's having Imps for lunch and he wants us out of here. I'm closing up, I'll see you all on Hoth. Bring some extra clothes, the nights can be rather chilly.

Old Post May 24th, 2001 11:54 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote