KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Democrats and Republicans

Democrats and Republicans
Started by: Raz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Raz
Meister

Admin

Democrats and Republicans

Just read this article over at the BBC. It talks about how the balance of power is changing at Capitol Hill.

Can any American tell me the difference between a Democrat and a Republican?

Old Post May 24th, 2001 09:23 PM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Ins't it that one screws the foriegn policy and the other screws the interns?

Old Post May 24th, 2001 09:38 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

laughing out loud That's about it, yeah?

Old Post May 25th, 2001 12:11 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

Not even close boyos..

Old Post May 25th, 2001 02:56 AM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Well, please to be explaining it then.

Old Post May 25th, 2001 03:04 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

OH man..there's way too much to explain..

Old Post May 25th, 2001 03:08 AM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Well, I'm having enough trouble trying to decide who get's myu vot in 2 weeks time...

Old Post May 25th, 2001 03:13 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Republicans are right wing, democrats left. That is highly theoeretical, but it is the general idea. Geographical area is very important in deciding who owns what.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post May 25th, 2001 03:26 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Leave it to Ush to answer for the Americans.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post May 25th, 2001 03:38 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

... or to have done an American studies module in his Politics course. Happy?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post May 25th, 2001 03:42 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Irrelevant. Raz asked the Americans to comment.... laughing out loud

And now Ush get's all shirty cos he did a study of Amreican Politics. Woohooo.... laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Old Post May 25th, 2001 03:47 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Cut that out, RC, you are being REALLY insulting

BtVS

Old Post May 25th, 2001 03:50 AM
Ratcat

Insulting huh? Interesting.... laughing out loud

Old Post May 25th, 2001 03:56 AM
Dim
Creativity

Come one guys..lets not fight.

Ush is basically right. Republicans are conservative and Democrats are liberal..

Old Post May 25th, 2001 04:02 AM
Ratcat

I know he is, he's just having a sense of humour melt down.

Old Post May 25th, 2001 04:05 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ok, RC, I actually am asking you to stop now, or I will have to go through channels.

BtVS

Old Post May 25th, 2001 04:08 AM
Ratcat

Ush, stop being such a baby. If you want to go through "channels" then fine. Never have I met someone with such a lck of humour in their body.

Well, not since Ej anyway....

Old Post May 25th, 2001 04:12 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

RC, can't you see how massively insulting you are being? I DO have a sense of humour, but you have crossed the line into insults many, many times and you don't even seem to realise you are doing it.

BtVS

Old Post May 25th, 2001 04:15 AM
Ratcat

Ush, I am going to say this one last time. You did the same to me with the spelling thing.

I don't seem to remember you being as concerned with my feels then...

And I did stop at post 13 actually. Thopugh, somehow I doubt that makes any difference.

*Sigh*

I'm done discussing this.

Old Post May 25th, 2001 04:20 AM
Dim
Creativity

Can we please get back to Political parties?...

Old Post May 25th, 2001 05:28 PM