KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » James Bond Series » Who is the best James Bond ?

Who is the best James Bond
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Sean Connery 56 43.75%
George Lazenby 2 1.56%
Roger Moore 20 15.63%
Timothy Dalton 9 7.03%
Pierce Brosnan 41 32.03%
Total: 128 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Who is the best James Bond ?
Started by: Pablo G

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (35): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kes
Philie

I dont know how.blink

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 06:25 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lukeyduckey
Soon u be slagging ME off

Awwwwwwwwww

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 06:35 PM
lukeyduckey is currently offline Click here to Send lukeyduckey a Private Message Find more posts by lukeyduckey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bandit

I'm old enough to know that Sean is the original (even though a stand in ws the first person ever to play Bond on screen), but I think Pierce Brosnan has done an excellent job. Bond has been updated and this newest version is humorous without losing his toughguy edge. Roger Moore's bond was too campy, even for me and I like the spoof 008:The Job Is Not Enough, which asks the question, "Does the guy who fills in for Bond ever get ot work?"

Then there are other two guys who are barely worth mentioning. Timothy Dalton, however, did have the privelege of working with Australian actress, Virginia Hey (you may know her as Zhaan from Farscape) before the blue make-up. Lazenby was the only married Bond, so that's something, I guess. Of course he was also the Bond who cried. Whwat was that all about?

bandit

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 07:52 PM
Bandit is currently offline Click here to Send Bandit a Private Message Find more posts by Bandit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

quote:
Originally posted by lukeyduckey
Desmond was a hero to the bonds, soem of is lines was the best. he never left the Bond thing, he died in a car crash. He was going to be in the next bond (Die another day) but he died.
John Clesse (kes is right he is a funny man) was brought in for The world is not enough ready for when Desomd did pass away.
John is good but i miss Desmond, i remeber crying when he died.

Oh and i creid when the car went invisable as well, lol

No he was not- TWINE was his last film, period. That is WHY John Cleese was in it, they were handing over. It is simply coincidence that he died just after.

There were in fact two films that Q was not in before he left.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Sep 18th, 2003 at 08:01 PM

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 07:59 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

Sean is tha man!!!!!

"Get on the bus with Leary and Scorcese, you're goin' right to ****in' hell!" Chikushoo

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 08:02 PM
Mujaffa is currently offline Click here to Send Mujaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Mujaffa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

see, George plays one time and he gets married!
the idea of bond being married but getting the girl killed by his mortal enemies was good, but hey! not THAT crappy please!

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 08:34 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
billyboyd4ever
Diamond of Long Cleeve

SEAN CONNERY!!! im young and i kno that!

"Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens." - J.R.R. Tolkien

*sigh* I've missed you guys.. smile

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 11:14 PM
billyboyd4ever is currently offline Click here to Send billyboyd4ever a Private Message Find more posts by billyboyd4ever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Yeah I agree with most of you that an invisible car is stupid but I didn't care, I love Bond movies and specially Die Another Day. But yeah they have to keep it a bit more believable for Bond 21, that whole scene of Bond being chased by the Icarus and the way he gets out of it was really stupid. And yeah too bad Desmond died but John Cleese is a funny replacement since I laugh everytime I see his face. And not because I'm disrespective or anything but it brings me memories of Monty Python and the Holy Grail. He's the man and I can't think of anyone else to replace the original Q.

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 12:19 AM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Favorite Bond Movie(s) ?

Which is your favorite Bond movie ? I have plenty so I'll put the names here:

-Goldfinger
-Live and Let Die
-Octopussy
-The Living Daylights
-Goldeneye
-Die Another Day

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 12:21 AM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Best and worst Bond Villain ?

The Bond villains I like the best are:
-Baron Samedi and Jaws (The Spy Who Loved Me) I like Baron Samedi because he freaks me out, he's weird and never stops laughing, he reminds me of Linda from the 1st Evil Dead. And I like Jaws but just in The Spy Who Loved Me, he acted like a cartoon character in Moonraker and turned good at the end.

And the ones I hate the most:
-Gustav Graves, Mr. Wint, Mr. Kidd and Renard (Robert Carlyle is a great actor but he's no material for Bond.) Gustav Graves seemed like a bratty kid that Bond was going to punish. And Renard was just a pussy that had the advantage of feling no pain at all. And Mr. Wint and Mr. Kidd were just gay ! And not that I discriminate people or anything but gay villains aren't scary, but I can imagine there tortures, dressing you up in cheap clothes and stuff like that.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 12:28 AM
Eat My Ass

THe Spy Who loved me
Octopussy
Tomorrow Never dies
Thunderbolt
Goldeneye

...i hated die another day, that movie should die

and the only one i haven't seen is license to kill surprisingly...i need to rent that one of these days.

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=17495261

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 12:58 AM
113 is currently offline Click here to Send 113 a Private Message Find more posts by 113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

You mean Thunderball right ?

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 01:04 AM
Eat My Ass

yes that's it, haven't seen any of these movies for like 3 years, thanks...the one with the fat guy and fort knox, that's how i remember it haha

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 01:05 AM
113 is currently offline Click here to Send 113 a Private Message Find more posts by 113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
buffymitch
Colossus

My favorite bond of all time is Teh world is not enough. that's the best bond ever.

i think this thresd belongs in the JAMES BOND section. expect it to be removed when KEs is back from Isabel

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 01:08 AM
buffymitch is currently offline Click here to Send buffymitch a Private Message Find more posts by buffymitch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

quote:
Originally posted by 113
yes that's it, haven't seen any of these movies for like 3 years, thanks...the one with the fat guy and fort knox, that's how i remember it haha

Hahahaha that's Goldfinger man.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 01:11 AM
Eat My Ass

**** i'm so out of the loop, i'm gonna rent every single bond film ever made in the next 6 months so i can refresh my memory..****

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 01:43 AM
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Hehehe I own nearly all but on VHS sad except Die Another Day which I have in DVD.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 01:59 AM
Eat My Ass

i actually got die another day on dvd, my dad bought it. i haven't seen that movie since being disgusted by it at the movie theatre ..ugh ::shivers::

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 02:15 AM
lukeyduckey
Soon u be slagging ME off

I also have all on VHS except Die Another Die which i havnt got. Its hard to pick from, I have to watch them all agin hehe

Off my head
From Russia With love
Goldfinger
Goldeneye
Tomorw Never dies (Michelle Yeoh is HOT!!)

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 07:49 AM
lukeyduckey is currently offline Click here to Send lukeyduckey a Private Message Find more posts by lukeyduckey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

Goldeneye
*The Spy Who Loved Me
*Moonraker
(* Both have my favourite 'Bond baddy' - Jaws and Spy Who Loved Me has my favourite Bond Girl - Barbara Bach)

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 11:11 AM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote