KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » X-Men tattoo

X-Men tattoo
Started by: Ken Kenobi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LanceWindu

laughing out loud Must be embarassing.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 08:08 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

quote:
Originally posted by GambitEVOFan1
AHH!!!Even the word needle makes me twitch(please log in to view the image) I dont kno what it is but they just make me queasy. I can do broken bones and i tolerate pain very well, i even have a few piercing but i just cant do needles. I thought id be tough and go into the room alone when i went to get my belly button pierced and then when they showed me the huge needle that they were going to use i was like "I want my Nanni!!" (please log in to view the image)and they made my sister Nanni come in and hold my hand while the man pierced me. The weird thing is i didnt even feel it! laughing

laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 08:33 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Sorry for laughing GambitEVO, but why get pierced if you're afraid of needles?

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 08:34 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
buffymitch
Colossus

I have been thinking for 2 years now abot putting a tattoo. And ever since X-men became so important i really wanted a x-men Tattoo. But i want to look for the right one. I was thinking about just the X with the circle around it or the X from the X-men movies. Becauasr the look really cool.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 01:26 AM
buffymitch is currently offline Click here to Send buffymitch a Private Message Find more posts by buffymitch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I want the X with the circle as well.

But with a red background.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 01:38 AM
GambitEVOFan1
**RayRay**

quote:
Originally posted by LanceWindu
Sorry for laughing GambitEVO, but why get pierced if you're afraid of needles?

Well because when i got my ears pierced they used a gun and i thought thats what they would used when they pierced my belly button so when they showed me the needle i freaked!(please log in to view the image) Im sucha baby(please log in to view the image)

**Berzerk for Berzerker**

**Theres no off switch in the real world bub**

bunny Aww love Its a bunny! laughing

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 02:50 PM
GambitEVOFan1 is currently offline Click here to Send GambitEVOFan1 a Private Message Find more posts by GambitEVOFan1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

You didn't know they don't use guns on the rest of the body?

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 04:14 PM
GambitEVOFan1
**RayRay**

No i didnt know any one else who had a belly button piercing at the time when i went to get mine done. So i just figured they used the gun. embarrasment

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 05:17 PM
GambitEVOFan1 is currently offline Click here to Send GambitEVOFan1 a Private Message Find more posts by GambitEVOFan1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Ahh.

That sucks.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 05:20 PM
GambitEVOFan1
**RayRay**

Yeah, but im glad i didnt know because im sure i wouldnt have gotten it done if i had known they were going to use a needle.

Id love to get a tattoo but unfortunately i know they use needles to do those, so unless by some miracle they start using paint brushes or i get over my fear of needles i doubt ill get one.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 05:34 PM
LanceWindu

You could always get a tan tattoo.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 05:40 PM
Kes
Philie

quote:
Originally posted by GambitEVOFan1
Yeah, but im glad i didnt know because im sure i wouldnt have gotten it done if i had known they were going to use a needle.

Id love to get a tattoo but unfortunately i know they use needles to do those, so unless by some miracle they start using paint brushes or i get over my fear of needles i doubt ill get one.

Ah you wont even notice the needle smile

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 05:54 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

It's too tiny.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 06:13 PM
GambitEVOFan1
**RayRay**

No but ill feel it!!! Just the thought of a needle poking into me makes me wanna cry!!

blink A tan tattoo?Whats that?

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 06:37 PM
LanceWindu

A tan tattoo is a sticker you put on your body, then go into a tanning bed and then afterwards you peel the sticker off and you have yourself a tan tattoo, because where the sticker was has no tan on it.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 06:48 PM
verauko
Dreamer of the Month

well first of all I wante'd to make a tatoo on my 17th birthday... but in the last moment i changed my ming :P...

2) I like piercing very much, a specially on ears... I have 6 earrings :P...

3)here's a photo of Rogue tatoo, which I found in the internet big grin cute isn't it?! big grin

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 09:14 PM
verauko is currently offline Click here to Send verauko a Private Message Find more posts by verauko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
verauko
Dreamer of the Month

sorry i dodn't paste the pic big grin

Attachment: rogue24_tatoo.jpg
This has been downloaded 52 time(s).

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 09:16 PM
verauko is currently offline Click here to Send verauko a Private Message Find more posts by verauko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Ah! That looks cool!

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 09:18 PM
LanceWindu

I like!

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 09:35 PM
verauko
Dreamer of the Month

it's great, beutiful and all! ugh! sweet big grin

And i wanna have a tatoo with elvish sign it rminds a little bit "R"

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 11:44 PM