KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Matrix Restarted IV The Unexpected Arrival

Matrix Restarted IV The Unexpected Arrival
Started by: masterofmatrix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
masterofmatrix
Matrix Geezer

lance was killed by trinity if you scrool back up it says: Lance got up behind him and jabbed his fist into Neos chest. Black liquid surrounded neo in a matter of seconds but it was going up lances arm and covered half of his body. Trinity thought quickly and shot the other half of lances head. The liquid was still running over him and off neo. Neo was free from it but fell unconscious instantly. Lance was covered in it. It ran up to his head and disappeared. Lance fell to the floor instantly with 4 bullet holes to the left of his head. and the hovercraft chase. in 2 more parts there is about 5 minutes of reading for the hovercraft chase (whick would probably be about 3 parts) and there is around 20 parts left

"It Ends In November"

(pic made by alias neo)

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 05:49 PM
masterofmatrix is currently offline Click here to Send masterofmatrix a Private Message Find more posts by masterofmatrix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
masterofmatrix
Matrix Geezer

The sentinels froze. Trinity felt a huge whoosh of electricity flow through the air all the sentinels dropped suddenly. By now half of the NEB was on fire. The Orison glided by and landed in front of them. Pete stepped out and pulled the crew out from the wreckage and led them in to the ship.
“This is Zion control requesting immediate stand down of arms on gate 5.” The commander said “ We have the orison on approach. Let’s open her up”. The gears around the gate swivelled smoothly. “This is Zion control to the orison, you are all clear to bay 3”. The commander said.
Trinity, link, Morpheus and neo stepped out and started walking towards an iron bridge.
“Do you have a spare ship I could use” Mopheus asked. “Look in front of you and see” a man said. Mopheus looked ahead of him and saw a hovercraft with 3X more armour and 4X bigger than the original. Mopheus got into it and started up the rings. It pulled out of the charger and glided forward. He landed on bay 3 (since the orison left Zion) and picked up the others and was on its way.
Link was monitoring the matrix when a buzz sounded. He answered,” operator”. “I’m warning you once” a voice said “get away from there now”. a dialling tone sound meant he hung up straight after that. “What was that all about” link asked when all the lights went flashing and all the power was gone. All 4 of them looked out a window when they saw about 1000 hovercrafts heading there way again. “Oh no not these guys AGAIN” link yelled.

"It Ends In November"

(pic made by alias neo)

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 06:02 PM
masterofmatrix is currently offline Click here to Send masterofmatrix a Private Message Find more posts by masterofmatrix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
masterofmatrix
Matrix Geezer

sorry for the delay but part 9 is here:

Link started up the power they had left and took off. There was a tunnel split when they took off. They decided to take the left side when they saw about 656658 sentinels heading up trough the right side. Neo shot an EMP gun at them while trinity shot a chain gun. Morpheus took control when link went to make a few calls to the other ships. The NEB was tossing and turning to desperately get away from them. One of the hovercrafts shot a missile at the NEB but hit a group of sentinels instead. A huge explosion occurred with a lot of sentinels dropping suddenly. Neo saw 2 power generators either side of the tunnel. He shot an EMP blast at it from the EMP gun and a blast of electricity connected to the other generator making an electrical field. Several hovercrafts and sentinels went through it and exploded. Link came back “I couldn’t get through”, he said. “it doesn’t matter” Morpheus said “we’ve won”. The NEB powered up fully and continued through the tunnels of the real.

"It Ends In November"

(pic made by alias neo)

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 07:09 PM
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

i thought the NEB was destroyed and if they blew up the generator wouldnt they themselves blow up to?

Old Post Nov 19th, 2003 06:09 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

mom cant think of anyything to do after that so im taking over. in the next part:

neo finds out about the upcoming smith invasion

neo and the one get seperated turning into a huge battle,

trinity gets the ones powers inside her..to a not so good consequence

the one makes a deal with neo, if he destroys the agent invasion, the one will connect with neo again, if he fails, the one will destroy both worlds, neo has 1 problem, he's human and the one doesnt help...leading to a 5 part battle with agent001

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 02:35 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

Neo was flying through the air inside the matrix. He landed in front of St. Patrick’s day festival parade. People were staring at him in shock that someone human was able to fly. Some even took pictures of him. He walked down a tunnel and went through a hole. He was at a train station. He waited and saw a train come into the platform. He could see no people were on. He wondered what happened to them. Then the doors opened and people rolled out of the doors covered in blood. He went inside and started looking around. He felt a hard smack at the back of his head and fell unconscious. “Still human” said a cold voice behind him.
Neo woke up in a room and saw a person that looked like a dead body. “ Who are you” neo asked. “I am the first evil, creator of everything that has happened. I created machines, guns and agents I have been here since before the universe was born I have been and always will be. I can’t be killed”. “Woah” neo said in shock. Neo smacked him round the jaw but his hand went straight through him. “ I am also non-corporeal, “You can’t hurt me,” the first said as it jabbed its fist inside neo, “But I can hurt you”. A beam of light went through Neos chest and out came a gruesome ghost-like figure. Neo was weak and the hole through his chest closed. With the last ounce of strength he had left, he turned to the ghost and asked, “who are you”, the ghost replied “I am The One…

To be Continued

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 02:48 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

i am continuing the story here, i am not putting up a new thread for part 2

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 02:50 PM
The Ones
Death Eater

hot sauce, if you read carefully you would see that the neb got a new ship from zion

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 02:51 PM
Vim
ILFTKYS

Whoa, is right! Crazyyyyy ! like my story! its crazy too!

Witness the power of the human spirit in Clashing Forces - Reclamation! A novel by Wesley Belk (that's me!) Here's a sneak peek of the book! The power of the Human Spirit should never be underestimated!Clashing Forces Check the site out for more details!

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 06:23 PM
Vim is currently offline Click here to Send Vim a Private Message Find more posts by Vim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

The first changed into smith “I have an assignment for you neo” he said. “Ill never listen to you” neo said weakly. “You’re an agent, why would I listen to you”. The first/smith grunted and turned into Neo. “Its ok ill tell you if you want”. “No!” neo said. “Oh what a shame” said the first as he turned toward the one. “Ill tell you and you can control him if you want” the one smiled as the first whispered in his ear. The one glided toward neo but as soon as it got near, neo passed out.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 07:35 PM